Woke Mob Goes After Jerry Seinfeld

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“The protestors, who gathered outside the Landmark Theatre in downtown Syracuse, chanted that Seinfeld is “complicit in genocide” against the Palestinians and demanded an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hamas as well as an end to all U.S. aid to Israel. Police officers were deployed to ensure that ticket-holders could safely enter the theater. Seinfeld, who is Jewish, posted an image that read ‘I Stand With Israel’ on Instagram after Hamas terrorists murdered and kidnapped hundreds of Israeli civilians in a surprise invasion on Oct. 7.”

The IslamoNazis don't want a "ceasefire."

They want to regroup and slaughter more Jews.

To an IslamoNazi, killing a Jew is a badge of honor, a gift to Allah.

And we Western idiots think we are going to "negotiate" with these animals??

We are too stupid to be worthy of surviving this war.

“The protestors, who gathered outside the Landmark Theatre in downtown Syracuse, chanted that Seinfeld is “complicit in genocide” against the Palestinians and demanded an immediate ceasefire between Israel and Hamas as well as an end to all U.S. aid to Israel. Police officers were deployed to ensure that ticket-holders could safely enter the theater. Seinfeld, who is Jewish, posted an image that read ‘I Stand With Israel’ on Instagram after Hamas terrorists murdered and kidnapped hundreds of Israeli civilians in a surprise invasion on Oct. 7.”

That's it, these fuckers gotta go.

Every American and Jew should carry guns, right now, and if you feel threatened, defend yourself.

swamp-people.gif

Last edited:

At the moment saying "I stand with Israel" means that you stand for things that the overwhelming majority of the world finds abhorrent. Maybe he should say "I stand with Israel, but I oppose the war crimes they are committing on an hourly basis in mine and the U.S.'s name." That probably wouldn't have sparked a backlash.

Wow. And here I just started watching reruns of Seinfeld again.

Hope my TV subscriber doesn't banish me from my programming!

Jerry Seinfeld, once America's favorite TV comedy sitcom now no longer safe in the USA against the leftwing democrat islamofascist mob.
They're going to bury themselves! Lol

At the moment saying "I stand with Israel" means that you stand for things that the overwhelming majority of the world finds abhorrent. Maybe he should say "I stand with Israel, but I oppose the war crimes they are committing on an hourly basis in mine and the U.S.'s name." That probably wouldn't have sparked a backlash.
STFU Commie shitbird. I stand with Israel.

What war crimes?

It's the one world without borders crowd that are the dummies. We thought we defeated Nutzi Germany but they reincarnated within the borders of America as one can plainly see today. Allah is the old moon god Alilah now a days the islamos call the demon by the name of allah. Animals are higher than the islamo moongodders as @ least the animals though aggressive for chow(see below) do not murder their own kind. I DO understand the intent of your post & fully agree with you 100%.

Speaking of animals Lil Bently is the one that gets the red horns, momma Beverly is off the port side of Lil Bently, Broken dEAR(can't miss this one!) recoils backwards just as the KAPOW overlay is displayed. I got her "Cabin Squirrel" site rated as a 5 star site. She is the only Deer Whisperer on the entire planet with 20+ semi domesticated/domesticated WORLD CLASS MULE DEER! Enjoy!!!

1702523110072.png

So stand with Hamas is your preference?

Forum List

Back