Woke Mob Goes After Jerry Seinfeld

Jewish people survived well over a thousand years without Israel. Israelis are lucky that boomers grew up in the Cold War. They are unlucky that the internet has made controlling the narrative for ensuing generations more difficult. I suspect Israel has until the boomers are gone to finish ethnically cleansing Gaza and the West Bank without having to worry that the world will do something about it.
Lol...so only Israel is guilty, not the Hamas, Iran, and Hezbollah calling for the destruction of the Jewish state. 😂

Lol...so only Israel is guilty, not the Hamas, Iran, and Hezbollah calling for the destruction of the Jewish state. 😂
There's tons of guilt all around. Religious madness is involved, after all. Calls for ethnic cleansing should draw anger, but as you can see from the world's opinion engaging in ethnic cleansing draws more anger.

Why don't you demand Hamas, (the mother fuckers who started this), lay down their arms and surrender completely? A lot of people on both sides would be saved from further deaths.
Why do you guys immediately demand that Israel be the ones to ceasefire? How about demanding that Jews be allowed to have one miniscule piece of the pie in the region, and be able to live in complete peace, without the constant fear of being attacked by people who believe their god is greater than the Jewish one?
You know why. They're fucking Nazis; That's why.

They want to kill the Jews. That means people I know and love that I grew up with.

Also I say fuck that.

NO, fuck you, Jew-hater shitbirds. :fu:

Do you really want to find out what happens if you go after Jews in America?!

Because you absolutely will, and it's bullets between your eyes.

High velocity copper-jacketed lead.

Last edited:
I demand that Hamas lay down their arms completely. I also demand that Israel stop slaughtering the masses. Inspiring new generations of terrorists and destroying the goodwill of the world towards you is not smart. And the "minuscule piece of the pie" is the most blood-soaked land on planet Earth. Thousands of years of lunatics slaughtering each other because they think a magical being gifted them the land. What a stupid spot to pick if you're looking for peace and quiet.
Oh! You're so above it all with your moral derpitude.

Fuck off, shitbird. You're really a Nazi and fuck you.

That's it.

I never thought that would happen in America of all places.
I ain't the one to play around with that.

Nawsuh. After they get the Jews they're coming for us.

Might as well not let 'em get the Jews. That's anti-American anyway.

My best friend's dad "liberated" Dachau.

That means he killed Nazis. He killed quite a few.

It is what it is. He was never against any Jews in America.

We weren't and aren't now, either. Ofc I'm just speaking for me.

Last edited:
At the moment saying "I stand with Israel" means that you stand for things that the overwhelming majority of the world finds abhorrent. Maybe he should say "I stand with Israel, but I oppose the war crimes they are committing on an hourly basis in mine and the U.S.'s name." That probably wouldn't have sparked a backlash.
We don't care about the backlash. Leave Israel alone and there will be peace. Are you fucking twats too fucking dense to understand that?

images

This is a classic stupid question, but why is all the pressure on the IDF to have a cease fire? If Hamas publicly announced that they would lay down their arms and stop shooting, bombing, etc., the war would immediately come to an end. They would even be given the benefit of the doubt, for a few moments anyway.

Where is the pressure on Hamas to have a cease fire? They are still doing what they do...setting traps, ambushes, setting off rockets, etc. If they announced that they would stop at a certain time, then did it, the war would be over.

Forum List

Back