Last edited:
GOOGLING...

Palestinian use human shields

IMG-20231115-WA0011.jpg

Misc.:

View attachment 859939

__

She’s going to put trump back in the White House. Gonna cost Biden Michigan

Well I don’t trust the Israel regime. They’ll commit war crimes. Glad that’s not racist.

I felt the same way about bush btw.
If you criticize Israel (which BTW is fighting Arab "Palestinians" who cause their civilians deaths) as a regime but not as a link to Jews or motivated because of bigotry, that is OK.

Which is why I didn't get all the propaganda the Arab American lobby there...shooting themselves in the foot
Even Jewish Americans showed up to the White House to say they don’t want Israel to slaughter Palestinians in response. It won’t make things better. Unless your plan is to expel them all from Gaza. That’s not the plan. The plan is israel is going to police Gaza moving forward.

Compare that to how us whites have policed black ghettos in America. Police brutality has been a problem for centuries.

I wish the jews would send them all to Iran, Egypt, Lebanon, some to America.

What if the Jews wipe them all out? Make large ovens and March them in. They already have them in ghettos. Isn’t that what Hitler did to them?
1. They don't have them in Ghettos. They are on the land they negotiated for.
2. Israel is NOT targeting civilians so the nonsense about ovens is just you being pissed you are losing the debate.
3. The Hitlers in the entire conflict are the Arabs; you need to learn that.

1. They don't have them in Ghettos. They are on the land they negotiated for.
2. Israel is NOT targeting civilians so the nonsense about ovens is just you being pissed you are losing the debate.
3. The Hitlers in the entire conflict are the Arabs; you need to learn that.
11,000 soldiers? WoW Israeli weapons are precise.

I know the differences. Just pointing out the similarities. Hitler wanted all the Jews exterminated. Israel doesn’t want that. Just a small powerless second class community they can discriminate against and push around. Don’t fight back

11,000 soldiers? WoW Israeli weapons are precise.

I know the differences. Just pointing out the similarities. Hitler wanted all the Jews exterminated. Israel doesn’t want that. Just a small powerless second class community they can discriminate against and push around. Don’t fight back
Israel doesn't want any of that, which is a provable statement.

11,000 soldier? WTF does that even mean?

Israel gave the Gaza Strip to the Arabs as a negotiated deal. In 2006, 100% of Israelis vacated the Gaza Strip, and the Gazan Arabs set up their government and their State.

They even allowed the Gazan Arabs to leave their country and work in Israel.

The ONLY Hitler in all the Middle East are the Arabs.

Israel doesn't want any of that, which is a provable statement.

11,000 soldier? WTF does that even mean?

Israel gave the Gaza Strip to the Arabs as a negotiated deal. In 2006, 100% of Israelis vacated the Gaza Strip, and the Gazan Arabs set up their government and their State.

They even allowed the Gazan Arabs to leave their country and work in Israel.

The ONLY Hitler in all the Middle East are the Arabs.
No mention of Israeli settlement popping up in Gaza pissing off the Gazarians?

Forum List

Back