Killing Us Softly With DEI

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
It is worse than you thought. And getting worse.

Black undergrads can get into med school with far lower GPAs and MCAT scores than applicants of other races. Unsurprisingly, once they graduate, they're far more likely to fail as residents or require remedial intervention. So now, a New England Journal of Medicine article wants an intervention to "dismantle the overpolicing of black residents."

There is no rock bottom to DEI lunacy. These people are literally willing to kill you in the name of diversity.

I'm not racist... I have served with all skin colors in the Marines and have respect for those men and women regardless of color... but if I needed a heart operation I honestly wouldn't seek out a black doctor... look at that woman running Harvard... a total DEI hire and she is not even close to being qualified for her position...

Black undergrads can get into med school with far lower GPAs and MCAT scores than applicants of other races. Unsurprisingly, once they graduate, they're far more likely to fail as residents or require remedial intervention. So now, a New England Journal of Medicine article wants an intervention to "dismantle the overpolicing of black residents."
There is no rock bottom to DEI lunacy. These people are literally willing to kill you in the name of diversity.

And I'm sure that you will shortly post a link to support your claim. Let's get a cite from a reputable site and not one from a self declared racist.

Yeah, let's see those links....

Roberta Flack is gonna call you for a royalty payment.

I'm not racist... I have served with all skin colors in the Marines and have respect for those men and women regardless of color... but if I needed a heart operation I honestly wouldn't seek out a black doctor... look at that woman running Harvard... a total DEI hire and she is not even close to being qualified for her position...
What happens when black is all you get?

And I'm sure that you will shortly post a link to support your claim. Let's get a cite from a reputable site and not one from a self declared racist.

Yeah, let's see those links....
His link cites the New England Journal of Medicine, "recon"mark.

Yeah I looked at that woman from Harvard with 5 pages of impeccable credentials, awards and accomplishments...but yeah you can conveniently forgo all that because she is Black. What did you say about not being racist?...yeah alright.

As far as the Marines, I admire some of them and at the same time I'm aware that they take those with the bottom ranking of the ASVAB range.
I met many very stupid Marines. I was called a ni66er for the very first time while there at my first duty station and found out what "office hours" were when this corporal hit a sergeant in the mouth for calling me that name.

Thanks for not altering my view.

Lol..what a load of horse manure, over policing blacks. Why is it that Asians have no trouble with the test but just blacks.

Yeah I looked at that woman from Harvard with 5 pages of impeccable credentials, awards and accomplishments...but yeah you can conveniently forgo all that because she is Black. What did you say about not being racist?...yeah alright.

As far as the Marines, I admire some of them and at the same time I'm aware that they take those with the bottom ranking of the ASVAB range.
I met many very stupid Marines. I was called a ni66er for the very first time while there at my first duty station and found out what "office hours" were when this corporal hit a sergeant in the mouth for calling me that name.

Thanks for not altering my view.
She's a proven plagiarist....

My GP is in from the U.K. & is a snowball.

Actually she is not but we both know that facts wouldn't mean anything to you.

She used a cite and listed the cite in her notes and did not put the cite in quotations.
That's an instance of not proof reading and being less than diligent...not plagiarism; look up the meaning.
lol ! whatever ....

Forum List

Back