Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

I'm late to this thread, so I hope someone has already advised you that, no, Wilson did not have a broken eye socket.

I hope you have been advised that that is irrelevant.

Of course you wouldn't be saying that if Wilson did indeed, have a broken eye socket. And it was certainly relevant enough to be floating all over right wing extremist sites.

Actually, I would be saying EXACTLY that, because unlike you I am not emotional about this topic.

You fail to acknowledge that you have NO experience in this area, you don't have one iota of a clue about self defense laws, or the laws regarding when a LEO may shoot a suspect. He damned sure doesn't have to wait until he's been punched in the face.

certainly there are witnesses saying Brown force officer Wilson to back up

and was well within the 21 foot zone

Not one you can link to. "Certainly" is not convincing unless you have a link.

It said in one that you posted, he was walking back towards the officer. Which is it? :lol:

Oh wait...

He was charging too. :laugh:

The same but longer quote:

Next it will be he was leaping at the officer. :laugh:

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

of course

i see officer Wilson has nothing to hide

he voluntarily spent about 4 hours testifying to Grand Jury today

Wilson was not obligated to appear, and also has spoken with St. Louis County investigators twice and federal investigators once, the source said. The source said Wilson was “cooperative.”
“You don’t always want to preview what your defense would be at such an early stage,” Rogers explained. He added, “I would only consider allowing my client to testify at a grand jury proceeding if I was convinced that the prosecutor presenting the evidence to the (grand jury) was convinced that his testimony would help them reach the decision not to indict.”

Ferguson officer appears before grand jury on shooting of Michael Brown News

He has plenty to hide. At least 4 people saw him shoot the kid after he surrendered.

there are also witnesses saying it did not go down like that

Not credible ones. So far its the cop and 2 people that called in relaying second hand information. We have a reaction caught on tape right after the shooting that says Brown had his hands up and 2 more witnesses that saw almost the entire incident.

His hands up is IRRELEVANT if he was simultaneously refusing orders and coming towards the LEO.

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

of course

Wilson was not obligated to appear, and also has spoken with St. Louis County investigators twice and federal investigators once, the source said. The source said Wilson was “cooperative.”
“You don’t always want to preview what your defense would be at such an early stage,” Rogers explained. He added, “I would only consider allowing my client to testify at a grand jury proceeding if I was convinced that the prosecutor presenting the evidence to the (grand jury) was convinced that his testimony would help them reach the decision not to indict.”

He has plenty to hide. At least 4 people saw him shoot the kid after he surrendered.

Not credible ones. So far its the cop and 2 people that called in relaying second hand information. We have a reaction caught on tape right after the shooting that says Brown had his hands up and 2 more witnesses that saw almost the entire incident.

His hands up is IRRELEVANT if he was simultaneously refusing orders and coming towards the LEO.
If a cow had nuts it would be a bull. The witnesses say he was surrendering and the cop shot him. They never said he attacked the officer.

of course

Ferguson Police General Order 410.00 on USE OF FORCE

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

I'm late to this thread, so I hope someone has already advised you that, no, Wilson did not have a broken eye socket.

Of course you wouldn't be saying that if Wilson did indeed, have a broken eye socket. And it was certainly relevant enough to be floating all over right wing extremist sites.

They were saying just that earlier when the fake photos first surfaced.

Oh, I know.

Personally, I would have crippled him for life if he had charged me. I'm talking size 12 to the knee. You're done and using a cane the rest of your life.

We have a battle of different stories here. While CNN "broke" the story that Wilson did not suffer a broken eye socket, one of Wilsons friends rebutted and said that wasn't true.

The truth will come out eventually.

Mark

Um, I'm going with CNN.

We have a battle of different stories here. While CNN "broke" the story that Wilson did not suffer a broken eye socket, one of Wilsons friends rebutted and said that wasn't true.

The truth will come out eventually.

Mark

Or a manufactured version of the truth. His eye looked fine after the shooting.

I agree.

Personally, I would have crippled him for life if he had charged me. I'm talking size 12 to the knee. You're done and using a cane the rest of your life.

My, you're such a keyboard warrior

LOL Ma'am I'm a soon to be retired LTC in the United States Army, my MOS is military police officer. I'm not a keyboard anything.

Yep, sure you are. I hear that from every other right winger on this forum. While you're posting, you're just a poster, since I have no way to confirm that.

of course

Thats nice. Where does it apply in the situation the witnesses describe?

LOL Ma'am I'm a soon to be retired LTC in the United States Army, my MOS is military police officer. I'm not a keyboard anything.
Even if you are in the military there are plenty of posers in the military that lie about their MOS.

Yep, sure you are. I hear that from every other right winger on this forum. While you're posting, you're just a poster, since I have no way to confirm that.

Who gives a shit what "right wingers" have told you? I am not a winger anything, in fact if anything I'm slightly left of center in my beliefs.

Why don't you oh I don't know stop being a partisan idiot and actually read what I have written in these threads about these shootings and you might actually learn something. I did this for 25 years, and I've no problem saying when a LEO is in the wrong, THIS particular shooting was justified, by ANY measure.

Now, back to your crayons.

Even if you are in the military there are plenty of posers in the military that lie about their MOS.

Son, read what I've wrote in this and the thread the other shooting thread. It's CLEAR beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am thoroughly trained in the legalities of using lethal force.

That I disagree with you on this topic only means that you are wrong, it doesn't mean I'm lying.

Son, read what I've wrote in this and the thread the other shooting thread. It's CLEAR beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am thoroughly trained in the legalities of using lethal force.

That I disagree with you on this topic only means that you are wrong, it doesn't mean I'm lying.
Sorry son. I dont care what you wrote in another thread. You are not an expert on anything except posing. BTW I'm General Colin Powell. Get at attention when addressing your superiors.

That is easier said than done. Ive seen many people in MMA attempt to do what you are describing, but no one has ever had a broken knee (aka a severely hyper extended knee) from it. Its never happened in professional fighting, or at least not that im aware of. You are much better off by opening with a nut shot if youre going to fight dirty.

That is easier said than done. Ive seen many people in MMA attempt to do what you are describing, but no one has ever had a broken knee (aka a severely hyper extended knee) from it. Its never happened in professional fighting, or at least not that im aware of. You are much better off by opening with a nut shot if youre going to fight dirty.
As usually you dont know what you are talking about. The reason it doesnt work in MMA is because the participants are trained to avoid it. Watching MMA doesn't mean you actually know how to fight you coward.

It's not that difficult to destroy the knees of a big man who's knees are already weak from being well big, and you don't hyper extend the knee anyway, you kick the SIDE of knee , destroying ligaments.

Sorry son. I dont care what you wrote in another thread. You are not an expert on anything except posing. BTW I'm General Colin Powell. Get at attention when addressing your superiors.

Okay, I accept that you are a child and will move on. Goodnight

Forum List

Back