Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

“When he got shot the first time, he ran off….and came back”
“and all you heard was him screaming at the cop was like, ‘fuck you c’mon then cracker’ that’s all you heard the little boy screaming”
“And the cop lit his ass up cause he was still coming at him, the little boy was still coming at him..”

It said in one that you posted, he was walking back towards the officer. Which is it? :lol:

Oh wait...

He was charging too. :laugh:

he was not surrendering

After a reported foot chase, Kohler said the worker described a shot fired while Brown was running away.

The worker said Brown was “…kind of walking back toward the cop,” his “hands were still up” and the witness described Officer Wilson “backing up as he fired.”

The eyewitness who spoke to Fox 2 described hearing two pops, then looked up to see Brown.

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,”

Construction workers describe police shooting of Michael Brown FOX2now.com

The same but longer quote:

After a reported foot chase, Kohler said the worker described a shot fired while Brown was running away.

The worker said Brown was “…kind of walking back toward the cop,” his “hands were still up” and the witness described Officer Wilson “backing up as he fired.”

The eyewitness who spoke to Fox 2 described hearing two pops, then looked up to see Brown.

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,” the worker told Fox 2`s Washington on August 12.

The Fox 2 witness immediately wrote down what he saw. He also drew a diagram showing him and his co-worker about 50 yards away. He wrote that the officer “emptied his gun into the guy.”

The witness who spoke to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said Brown’s hands started going down after the third shot and he reportedly “moved about 25-feet toward Wilson, who kept backing away and firing.”

From the workers’ vantage point, about 50 yards away, the worker who talked to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said he could not tell if Brown’s motion toward Wilson after the shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

The eyewitness who talked to Fox 2 described looking up to see Brown, “…stumbling and falling… coming down the street and when he caught himself that’s when he threw his arms up, then here come the officer. At first his gun was down, then walked till he got 8 to 10 feet away from him then shot. I heard 6 (or) 7 shots.”

Next it will be he was leaping at the officer. :laugh:

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

It does not matter what you do, the police always get their way. It is like laughing all the way to the poor house.

Thats bullshit. If you are approaching a cop and taunting him and daring him to shoot you,how is the cop supposed to react? I would have shot him my damn self because he was being aggressive.

The cop is supposed to do his job...not act like a frightened little coward and shoot someone. You would have shot him because you are scared of Black people and you know no matter how big the person is you would get an ass kicking like you did all the time as a kid.

The cop did his job by taking out Dirt Nap Mike. Hope he continues to do his job....many,many more times.

It said in one that you posted, he was walking back towards the officer. Which is it? :lol:

Oh wait...

He was charging too. :laugh:

The same but longer quote:

Next it will be he was leaping at the officer. :laugh:

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

It does not matter what you do, the police always get their way. It is like laughing all the way to the poor house.

Thats bullshit. If you are approaching a cop and taunting him and daring him to shoot you,how is the cop supposed to react? I would have shot him my damn self because he was being aggressive.

The cop is supposed to do his job...not act like a frightened little coward and shoot someone. You would have shot him because you are scared of Black people and you know no matter how big the person is you would get an ass kicking like you did all the time as a kid.

The cop did his job by taking out Dirt Nap Mike. Hope he continues to do his job....many,many more times.

I promise you that cop took no pleasure in killing that kid and would find you disgusting for posting shit like this.

Which doesn't change the validity of my statement that a cop cannot shoot someone with hands up in surrender.

Which doesn't change the validity of his statement that a having their hands up isn't automatically equal surrender.

We can go back and fourth on this until the end of time.

And here's the other thing. It's really easy for people like you, sitting at your little computer, safe in your little house somewhere, to say "Well that officer should have done thus and so".

It's a much different thing, when you are in the heat of the moment.

From everything we have read, the officer was attacked in the car, and there was a struggle for the officers weapon, which fired a shot.

Now, unless you actually believe that the officer pulled his gun, from inside his car, and fired on Brown without reason.... Which of course happens every other Thursday.... Wilson had just been attacked, in a life or death struggle.

From the safety of your little computer, that doesn't mean much. To the officers that put their lives on the line, so you can sit safely behind your little computer, that's a big freakin deal.

When Wilson got out, his state of mind isn't.... oh that guy is likely to surrender.

No, Wilson is thinking, that guy would have killed me, and I can't let him get away.

And Wilson.... was right.

Which doesn't change the validity of his statement that a having their hands up isn't automatically equal surrender.

one of the construction workers was interviewed back on August 12th

he said that officer wilson was forced o back up before the last volley of shots

After nailing him with three shots, a staggering man forced him to keep shooting.

Again, your posts show absolute and total ignorance.

When you are in a fight, and you have just been assaulted, and believe that your attacker was going to kill you.....

At that point, you don't think calm cool and collected, and "oh this guy is coming back to surrender to me".

This is why the MOMENT you fight with a police officer, I take the officers side 100%.

Now if Brown did not fight, punch, or assault in any way, the police officer, then... AND ONLY THEN, will I consider the argument the officer used excessive force.

But if Brown fought, or struggled with the officer..... yeah, shoot him dead. Absolutely. That officer believed his life was threatened, and he was 100% justified in putting that dog down.

Uh, no.

If you fight with a police officer and then surrender and he shoots you that is not justified and that LEO will go to jail.
Turning around and putting your hands in the air while taunting Wilson and moving towards Wilson is not surrendering stupid. BM was just doing what he had done all his life: Using his size and 'native' aggression to intimidate people.
Didn't work in this case.

And here's the other thing. It's really easy for people like you, sitting at your little computer, safe in your little house somewhere, to say "Well that officer should have done thus and so".

It's a much different thing, when you are in the heat of the moment.

From everything we have read, the officer was attacked in the car, and there was a struggle for the officers weapon, which fired a shot.

Now, unless you actually believe that the officer pulled his gun, from inside his car, and fired on Brown without reason.... Which of course happens every other Thursday.... Wilson had just been attacked, in a life or death struggle.

From the safety of your little computer, that doesn't mean much. To the officers that put their lives on the line, so you can sit safely behind your little computer, that's a big freakin deal.

When Wilson got out, his state of mind isn't.... oh that guy is likely to surrender.

No, Wilson is thinking, that guy would have killed me, and I can't let him get away.

And Wilson.... was right.

one of the construction workers was interviewed back on August 12th

he said that officer wilson was forced o back up before the last volley of shots

After nailing him with three shots, a staggering man forced him to keep shooting.

Again, your posts show absolute and total ignorance.

When you are in a fight, and you have just been assaulted, and believe that your attacker was going to kill you.....

At that point, you don't think calm cool and collected, and "oh this guy is coming back to surrender to me".

This is why the MOMENT you fight with a police officer, I take the officers side 100%.

Now if Brown did not fight, punch, or assault in any way, the police officer, then... AND ONLY THEN, will I consider the argument the officer used excessive force.

But if Brown fought, or struggled with the officer..... yeah, shoot him dead. Absolutely. That officer believed his life was threatened, and he was 100% justified in putting that dog down.

Uh, no.

If you fight with a police officer and then surrender and he shoots you that is not justified and that LEO will go to jail.
Turning around and putting your hands in the air while taunting Wilson and moving towards Wilson is not surrendering stupid. BM was just doing what he had done all his life: Using his size and 'native' aggression to intimidate people.

You ignorant fuckers crack me up. Why don't yall actually read the thread before you respond. I CLEARLY stated that merely having your hands up didn't signify surrender in other posts, more than once.

In the post you quoted I merely said that a police officer can't shoot a suspect after he actually does surrender.

Uneducated, illiterate buffoon.

Anyone who ever has watched some of these guys

images

knows their hands are always up, then down, then up, then down. And anyone who doesn't think aggressive moves can't be made from a hands-up posture just hasn't been around.

It's not that difficult to destroy the knees of a big man who's knees are already weak from being well big, and you don't hyper extend the knee anyway, you kick the SIDE of knee , destroying ligaments.
Ive seen many heavy weights try and do what you are describing, but it never works, or at least not on the first kick. It usually takes like 20 leg kicks before people are affected by them, and even then they arentwalking with a cane for life. They bounce back in a couple months.

You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.
The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.
Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Sounds like you have bad eye to foot coordination. Taking someones knee out in a street fight is pretty simple. They have no clue its coming for the most part. My knowledge of fighting comes from actual street fights and 2 different martial arts.
NO ONE believes you. Just shut up already.

I promise you that cop took no pleasure in killing that kid and would find you disgusting for posting shit like this.

I don't think he said the cop got pleasure from it. I think he said he did his job, and hopes he continues to do his job.

I agree with that. We need more good cops doing a good job.

I don't think he said the cop got pleasure from it. I think he said he did his job, and hopes he continues to do his job.

Whatever, the buffoon was clearly claiming that killing blacks was doing a good job. Disgusting

I was a witness in an incident, I am White, the other two were black. I saw the incident plain as day a few feet away. The black "witnesses" lied and exaggerated the issue. I am like that now, blacks grand stand and play up issues if race is tangentially involved. black witnesses are questionable on race issues, period. because they can't be uncritical nor unbiased. And I am seeing it now, blacks rioting in Ferguson, that goes triple. Blacks can't be critical and sure as hell not analytical and unbiased.

Last edited:
I was a witness in an incident, I am White, the other two were black. I saw the incident plain as day a few feet away. The black "witnesses" lied and exaggerated the issue. I am like that now, blacks grand stand and play up issues if race is tangentially involved. black witnesses are questionable on race issues, period. because they can't be uncritical nor unbiased. And I am seeing it now, blacks rioting in Ferguson, that goes triple. Blacks can't be critical and sure as hell not analytical and unbiased.

Eyewitnesses SUCK, as any competent investigator will tell you. I've never got the same version of events from two eyewitnesses except for in cases where they got together and corroborated their story beforehand.

Whatever, the buffoon was clearly claiming that killing blacks was doing a good job. Disgusting

Fuck you. I hope the cop continues to kill useless thugs,black,white,yellow,brown makes no difference to me.
He did the world a favor.

Fuck you. I hope the cop continues to kill useless thugs,black,white,yellow,brown makes no difference to me.

Life isn't like the XBox sonny, go to bed.

Eat a bag a dicks junior.

Eyewitnesses SUCK, as any competent investigator will tell you. I've never got the same version of events from two eyewitnesses except for in cases where they got together and corroborated their story beforehand.
I know this first hand, because i was one of those sucky eyewitnesses. Someone was shot next door to me, and i swear i heard people yelling after the shot was fired "dont shoot, please dont shoot", but it turns out it was an accident. The neighbors kid had a gun, showed it to one of his buddies, and his buddy accidentally shot him in the chest and killed him. I misheard what they were saying, apparently. I was absolutely convinced i was right though at the time.

I know this first hand, because i was one of those sucky eyewitnesses. Someone was shot next door to me, and i swear i heard people yelling after the shot was fired "dont shoot, please dont shoot", but it turns out it was an accident. The neighbors kid had a gun, showed it to one of his buddies, and his buddy accidentally shot him in the chest and killed him. I misheard what they were saying, apparently. I was absolutely convinced i was right though at the time.

It's just the human mind. I've interviewed witnesses before and got 4 different descriptions of the suspect, NONE of them right.

That is why EVIDENCE is so important.

That's the take away I got from his previous comment as well. I didn't seen any reference to his race, and nor have I ever reference his race.

When cops kill a criminal, regardless of their origins, that's a plus for the entire society, including the people of similar origin. One less, thieving, assaulting, criminal, is a benefit to all man kind.

I don't care if they are purple with green stripes and blue hair. The best criminal, is a dead criminal. I'm tired of law abiding citizens being victimized by criminals, and mindless idiots on the news and on forums like this, blaming the law abiding citizens for themselves being victimized. It's ridiculous.

Youre pretty stupid so I would never believe a thing you had to say you witnessed. You are easily confused and borderline retarded to boot.

Anyone who ever has watched some of these guys

images

knows their hands are always up, then down, then up, then down. And anyone who doesn't think aggressive moves can't be made from a hands-up posture just hasn't been around.

We get it. Black people make you piss your pants when you see their hands up. Goodness you guys are some ignorant monkeys!

Ive seen many heavy weights try and do what you are describing, but it never works, or at least not on the first kick. It usually takes like 20 leg kicks before people are affected by them, and even then they arentwalking with a cane for life. They bounce back in a couple months.

You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.
The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.
Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Sounds like you have bad eye to foot coordination. Taking someones knee out in a street fight is pretty simple. They have no clue its coming for the most part. My knowledge of fighting comes from actual street fights and 2 different martial arts.
NO ONE believes you. Just shut up already.
Make me shut up. Oh I forgot. Youre a uncoordinated, spineless coward that cant fight anyway.

Eat a bag a dicks junior.
You and your gay projections. No one cares if you are gay but stop propositioning people unless they let you know its ok.

Forum List

Back