Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

“When he got shot the first time, he ran off….and came back”
“and all you heard was him screaming at the cop was like, ‘fuck you c’mon then cracker’ that’s all you heard the little boy screaming”
“And the cop lit his ass up cause he was still coming at him, the little boy was still coming at him..”

It said in one that you posted, he was walking back towards the officer. Which is it? :lol:

Oh wait...

He was charging too. :laugh:

he was not surrendering

After a reported foot chase, Kohler said the worker described a shot fired while Brown was running away.

The worker said Brown was “…kind of walking back toward the cop,” his “hands were still up” and the witness described Officer Wilson “backing up as he fired.”

The eyewitness who spoke to Fox 2 described hearing two pops, then looked up to see Brown.

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,”

Construction workers describe police shooting of Michael Brown FOX2now.com

The same but longer quote:

After a reported foot chase, Kohler said the worker described a shot fired while Brown was running away.

The worker said Brown was “…kind of walking back toward the cop,” his “hands were still up” and the witness described Officer Wilson “backing up as he fired.”

The eyewitness who spoke to Fox 2 described hearing two pops, then looked up to see Brown.

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,” the worker told Fox 2`s Washington on August 12.

The Fox 2 witness immediately wrote down what he saw. He also drew a diagram showing him and his co-worker about 50 yards away. He wrote that the officer “emptied his gun into the guy.”

The witness who spoke to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said Brown’s hands started going down after the third shot and he reportedly “moved about 25-feet toward Wilson, who kept backing away and firing.”

From the workers’ vantage point, about 50 yards away, the worker who talked to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said he could not tell if Brown’s motion toward Wilson after the shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

The eyewitness who talked to Fox 2 described looking up to see Brown, “…stumbling and falling… coming down the street and when he caught himself that’s when he threw his arms up, then here come the officer. At first his gun was down, then walked till he got 8 to 10 feet away from him then shot. I heard 6 (or) 7 shots.”

Next it will be he was leaping at the officer. :laugh:

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

It does not matter what you do, the police always get their way. It is like laughing all the way to the poor house.

Thats bullshit. If you are approaching a cop and taunting him and daring him to shoot you,how is the cop supposed to react? I would have shot him my damn self because he was being aggressive.

“and all you heard was him screaming at the cop was like, ‘fuck you c’mon then cracker’ that’s all you heard the little boy screaming”
“And the cop lit his ass up cause he was still coming at him, the little boy was still coming at him..”

It said in one that you posted, he was walking back towards the officer. Which is it? :lol:

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,”

“I saw him staggering and running and when he finally caught himself he threw his hands up and started screaming OK OK OK OK OK and then the three officers come through the thing and the one just started shooting,” the worker told Fox 2`s Washington on August 12.

The Fox 2 witness immediately wrote down what he saw. He also drew a diagram showing him and his co-worker about 50 yards away. He wrote that the officer “emptied his gun into the guy.”

The witness who spoke to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said Brown’s hands started going down after the third shot and he reportedly “moved about 25-feet toward Wilson, who kept backing away and firing.”

From the workers’ vantage point, about 50 yards away, the worker who talked to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch said he could not tell if Brown’s motion toward Wilson after the shots was “a stumble to the ground” or “OK, I’m going to get you, you’re already shooting me.”

The eyewitness who talked to Fox 2 described looking up to see Brown, “…stumbling and falling… coming down the street and when he caught himself that’s when he threw his arms up, then here come the officer. At first his gun was down, then walked till he got 8 to 10 feet away from him then shot. I heard 6 (or) 7 shots.”

I see you conveniently left out the part where Dirt Nap Mike was taunting the cop.

It does not matter what you do, the police always get their way. It is like laughing all the way to the poor house.

Thats bullshit. If you are approaching a cop and taunting him and daring him to shoot you,how is the cop supposed to react? I would have shot him my damn self because he was being aggressive.

Putting up your hands is taunting now. :thewave::eek:

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

Putting up your hands is taunting now. :thewave::eek:

Why are you ignoring the rest of the witnesses comments?

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

The cop is supposed to do his job...not act like a frightened little coward and shoot someone. You would have shot him because you are scared of Black people and you know no matter how big the person is you would get an ass kicking like you did all the time as a kid.

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

The cop is supposed to do his job...not act like a frightened little coward and shoot someone. You would have shot him because you are scared of Black people and you know no matter how big the person is you would get an ass kicking like you did all the time as a kid.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

I'm late to this thread, so I hope someone has already advised you that, no, Wilson did not have a broken eye socket.

Witnesses also say that Brown was charging Wilson after having beaten him and broken his eye socket.

Witnesses with an agenda will also show up. Not because they are witnesses but because they have an agenda.

I'm late to this thread, so I hope someone has already advised you that, no, Wilson did not have a broken eye socket.

I hope you have been advised that that is irrelevant.

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

of course

i see officer Wilson has nothing to hide

he voluntarily spent about 4 hours testifying to Grand Jury today

Wilson was not obligated to appear, and also has spoken with St. Louis County investigators twice and federal investigators once, the source said. The source said Wilson was “cooperative.”
“You don’t always want to preview what your defense would be at such an early stage,” Rogers explained. He added, “I would only consider allowing my client to testify at a grand jury proceeding if I was convinced that the prosecutor presenting the evidence to the (grand jury) was convinced that his testimony would help them reach the decision not to indict.”

Ferguson officer appears before grand jury on shooting of Michael Brown News

Of course you wouldn't be saying that if Wilson did indeed, have a broken eye socket. And it was certainly relevant enough to be floating all over right wing extremist sites.

Oh wait...

More second hand information. He plainly said someone working down the street told him. "He was there" The person talking was not even there. Probably someone paid by the cop. No Black kid is going to call a cop a cracker. He would at most call him a cracka. That was the part that really convinced me this guy is lying. The first thing that alerted me is the fake Black host that loves to kiss white peoples asses at every opportunity. You have to provide an objective source not some second hand caller on the radio in the same manner as the "friend of the family" who also relayed second hand information.

Of course you wouldn't be saying that if Wilson did indeed, have a broken eye socket. And it was certainly relevant enough to be floating all over right wing extremist sites.

They were saying just that earlier when the fake photos first surfaced.

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

of course

Wilson was not obligated to appear, and also has spoken with St. Louis County investigators twice and federal investigators once, the source said. The source said Wilson was “cooperative.”
“You don’t always want to preview what your defense would be at such an early stage,” Rogers explained. He added, “I would only consider allowing my client to testify at a grand jury proceeding if I was convinced that the prosecutor presenting the evidence to the (grand jury) was convinced that his testimony would help them reach the decision not to indict.”

He has plenty to hide. At least 4 people saw him shoot the kid after he surrendered.

We have a battle of different stories here. While CNN "broke" the story that Wilson did not suffer a broken eye socket, one of Wilsons friends rebutted and said that wasn't true.

The truth will come out eventually.

Mark

Actually, I would be saying EXACTLY that, because unlike you I am not emotional about this topic.

You fail to acknowledge that you have NO experience in this area, you don't have one iota of a clue about self defense laws, or the laws regarding when a LEO may shoot a suspect. He damned sure doesn't have to wait until he's been punched in the face.

We have a battle of different stories here. While CNN "broke" the story that Wilson did not suffer a broken eye socket, one of Wilsons friends rebutted and said that wasn't true.

The truth will come out eventually.

Mark

Or a manufactured version of the truth. His eye looked fine after the shooting.

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

of course

He has plenty to hide. At least 4 people saw him shoot the kid after he surrendered.

there are also witnesses saying it did not go down like that

Oh wait...

he was not surrendering

of course

Not credible ones. So far its the cop and 2 people that called in relaying second hand information. We have a reaction caught on tape right after the shooting that says Brown had his hands up and 2 more witnesses that saw almost the entire incident.

Actually, I would be saying EXACTLY that, because unlike you I am not emotional about this topic.

You fail to acknowledge that you have NO experience in this area, you don't have one iota of a clue about self defense laws, or the laws regarding when a LEO may shoot a suspect. He damned sure doesn't have to wait until he's been punched in the face.

certainly there are witnesses saying Brown force officer Wilson to back up

and was well within the 21 foot zone

Oh wait...

of course

Not credible ones.

how exactly do you know which ones are credible

of course

Not credible ones.

how exactly do you know which ones are credible

Pretty easy. They are not involved and they are not relaying second hand information. They also are not cops.

Forum List

Back