Witnesses Say Brown Had His Hands Up.

Personally, I would have crippled him for life if he had charged me. I'm talking size 12 to the knee. You're done and using a cane the rest of your life.

My, you're such a keyboard warrior

LOL Ma'am I'm a soon to be retired LTC in the United States Army, my MOS is military police officer. I'm not a keyboard anything.

Yep, sure you are. I hear that from every other right winger on this forum. While you're posting, you're just a poster, since I have no way to confirm that.

Who gives a shit what "right wingers" have told you? I am not a winger anything, in fact if anything I'm slightly left of center in my beliefs.

Why don't you oh I don't know stop being a partisan idiot and actually read what I have written in these threads about these shootings and you might actually learn something. I did this for 25 years, and I've no problem saying when a LEO is in the wrong, THIS particular shooting was justified, by ANY measure.

Now, back to your crayons.

It makes no difference. People lie like dogs online. You can be whoever you want to be while you're posting anonymously online. You're nothing more than a poster on a forum. You're no smarter than the average bear.

LOL Ma'am I'm a soon to be retired LTC in the United States Army, my MOS is military police officer. I'm not a keyboard anything.
Even if you are in the military there are plenty of posers in the military that lie about their MOS.

Son, read what I've wrote in this and the thread the other shooting thread. It's CLEAR beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am thoroughly trained in the legalities of using lethal force.

That I disagree with you on this topic only means that you are wrong, it doesn't mean I'm lying.
Sorry son. I dont care what you wrote in another thread. You are not an expert on anything except posing. BTW I'm General Colin Powell. Get at attention when addressing your superiors.

Okay, I accept that you are a child and will move on. Goodnight

Great. I accept you are a poser pretending to be an MP. Get some sleep son. Its past your bedtime.

Personally, I would have crippled him for life if he had charged me. I'm talking size 12 to the knee. You're done and using a cane the rest of your life.
That is easier said than done. Ive seen many people in MMA attempt to do what you are describing, but no one has ever had a broken knee (aka a severely hyper extended knee) from it. Its never happened in professional fighting, or at least not that im aware of. You are much better off by opening with a nut shot if youre going to fight dirty.

It's not that difficult to destroy the knees of a big man who's knees are already weak from being well big, and you don't hyper extend the knee anyway, you kick the SIDE of knee , destroying ligaments.
Ive seen many heavy weights try and do what you are describing, but it never works, or at least not on the first kick. It usually takes like 20 leg kicks before people are affected by them, and even then they arentwalking with a cane for life. They bounce back in a couple months.

Yep, sure you are. I hear that from every other right winger on this forum. While you're posting, you're just a poster, since I have no way to confirm that.

Who gives a shit what "right wingers" have told you? I am not a winger anything, in fact if anything I'm slightly left of center in my beliefs.

Why don't you oh I don't know stop being a partisan idiot and actually read what I have written in these threads about these shootings and you might actually learn something. I did this for 25 years, and I've no problem saying when a LEO is in the wrong, THIS particular shooting was justified, by ANY measure.

It makes no difference. People lie like dogs online. You can be whoever you want to by while you're posting anonymously online. You're nothing more than a poster on a forum. You're no smarter than the average bear.

Once again, that you disagree with me doesn't mean I'm wrong.

There are two kinds of opinions. Informed, and uninformed, your uninformed opinion is worthless, you don't even know under what circumstances a LEO may use lethal force.

What's more, it's clear you don't even care. You've simply made up your mind that Wilson is guilty of murder and facts don't matter one bit to you.

I give you clear factual information of WHY this was a legal shooting and you attack like a fucking child.

Good evening ma'am.

That is easier said than done. Ive seen many people in MMA attempt to do what you are describing, but no one has ever had a broken knee (aka a severely hyper extended knee) from it. Its never happened in professional fighting, or at least not that im aware of. You are much better off by opening with a nut shot if youre going to fight dirty.

It's not that difficult to destroy the knees of a big man who's knees are already weak from being well big, and you don't hyper extend the knee anyway, you kick the SIDE of knee , destroying ligaments.
Ive seen many heavy weights try and do what you are describing, but it never works, or at least not on the first kick. It usually takes like 20 leg kicks before people are affected by them, and even then they arentwalking with a cane for life. They bounce back in a couple months.

You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.

It makes no difference. People lie like dogs online. You can be whoever you want to by while you're posting anonymously online. You're nothing more than a poster on a forum. You're no smarter than the average bear.

There are two kinds of opinions. Informed, and uninformed, your uninformed opinion is worthless, you don't even know under what circumstances a LEO may use lethal force.

What's more, it's clear you don't even care. You've simply made up your mind that Wilson is guilty of murder and facts don't matter one bit to you.

I give you clear factual information of WHY this was a legal shooting and you attack like a fucking child.

Good evening ma'am.

You gave nothing but your biased opinion.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Not a leg kick dummy. Taking out that big joint that is supporting the weight usually renders people charging to a non threat very quickly. You dont bounce back from a destroyed ACL or meniscus.

You are wrong.

You are comparing MMA put on a show act like you want to hurt someone to in the street fighting for you life fighting. Two entirely different things.
The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.

Good evening ma'am.

What "facts" are you talking about? All we have are peoples versions of what happened unless someone caught it on tape and even that is subject to interpretation like when Rodney King got the crap beat out of him and the officers got off.

Good evening ma'am.

You gave nothing but your biased opinion.

I did no such thing. I posted facts. It is not an opinion that raising your hands and then charging a LEO is not surrendering, that's a fact.

holy shit are you really this stupid?

You want some more facts? LEOs are trained to follow the three second rule. That means you ASSUME that a suspect can cover 10 feet in 3 seconds. That gives you an idea of how fast you have to make a decision. It takes roughly 20 seconds to clear a holster , sight a weapon and fire (give or take) that means obviously that when the suspect is 20 feet away from you , you figure he can reach you before you can get your weapon out.

Here's another fact. I have seen men who have taken 6 rounds to the chest and still reached the shooter and killed or injured him. It happens.

Here's another fact, LEOs are not trained to shoot to injure , they are trained to shoot center mass, that's the chest.

Here's another fact, when you shoot at someone there is a natural dump of adrenaline that both causes your aim to be off and can even cause you to look track of how many rounds you even fired. I've seen guys who emptied entire magazines but thought they fired 2 or maybe 4 rounds. The only thing that cures that is shooting people. Not exactly what we want our LEOs to be doing.

Here's another fact, Wilson is INNOCENT until proven guilty, no matter how much you hate that fact. So your stupid "prove he's innocent" is ridiculous on the face of it.

Have a good day in school tomorrow

You are wrong.

No, it really isn't different. Ive been watching leg kicks for years, in K1, Vale Tudo and MMA, and no one has EVER dropped someone with a single kick to the knee. It just doesn't happen. You can find a million fights on youtube as well, and I challenge you to find one single incident where a guy was dropped with one kick to the knee. It would have to be a fluke accident. Even when you have world class kick boxers up against grapplers who couldn't strike to save their lives, who have zero stand up defense, even they survive these kicks. Its very uncommon for someone to lose a fight because of leg kicks, but when it does happen, its almost always because they took a couple dozen of kicks on the same spot.

Last edited:

You are wrong.

The last fight Good boy had was when he got beat up in high school by a Black guy. He became a member of stormfront and watched MMA religously so he thinks he now knows how to fight.
Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Last edited:

You are wrong.

No, it really isn't different. Ive been watching leg kicks for years, in K1, Vale Tudo and MMA, and no one has EVER dropped someone with a single kick to the knee. It just doesn't happen. You can find a million fights on youtube as well, and I challenge you to find one single incident where a guy was dropped with one kick to the knee. It would have to be a fluke accident. Even when you have world class kick boxers up against grapplers who couldn't strike to save their lives, who have zero stand up defense, even they survive these kicks. Its very uncommon for someone to lose a fight because of leg kicks, but when it does happen, its because they took dozens of kicks on the same spot.

the knee is incredibly weak when hit from the side

however it is small target

a well placed kick to the chest

will put someone to the ground asap

You are wrong.

No, it really isn't different. Ive been watching leg kicks for years, in K1, Vale Tudo and MMA, and no one has EVER dropped someone with a single kick to the knee. It just doesn't happen. You can find a million fights on youtube as well, and I challenge you to find one single incident where a guy was dropped with one kick to the knee. It would have to be a fluke accident. Even when you have world class kick boxers up against grapplers who couldn't strike to save their lives, who have zero stand up defense, even they survive these kicks. Its very uncommon for someone to lose a fight because of leg kicks, but when it does happen, its because they took dozens of kicks on the same spot.

A front kick to the chest is one of the most under utilized attacks in combat sports, in my opinion. Im not sure how often its going to be a fight ender, but front kicks are much harder to see coming because you don't have to turn your hips to do them. All kicks are telegraphed by hip movement, except the front kick.

You are wrong.

A front kick to the chest is one of the most under utilized attacks in combat sports, in my opinion. Im not sure how often its going to be a fight ender, but front kicks are much harder to see coming because you don't have to turn your hips to do them. All kicks are telegraphed by hip movement, except the front kick.

as with anything it may require a follow up

You are wrong.

as with anything it may require a follow up
Agreed, but its a good start.

Of course, I meant someone that has their hands up in surrender.

Truth of the matter is, hands up means nothing in terms of surrender.

Which doesn't change the validity of my statement that a cop cannot shoot someone with hands up in surrender.

Which doesn't change the validity of his statement that a having their hands up isn't automatically equal surrender.

We can go back and fourth on this until the end of time.

And here's the other thing. It's really easy for people like you, sitting at your little computer, safe in your little house somewhere, to say "Well that officer should have done thus and so".

It's a much different thing, when you are in the heat of the moment.

From everything we have read, the officer was attacked in the car, and there was a struggle for the officers weapon, which fired a shot.

Now, unless you actually believe that the officer pulled his gun, from inside his car, and fired on Brown without reason.... Which of course happens every other Thursday.... Wilson had just been attacked, in a life or death struggle.

From the safety of your little computer, that doesn't mean much. To the officers that put their lives on the line, so you can sit safely behind your little computer, that's a big freakin deal.

When Wilson got out, his state of mind isn't.... oh that guy is likely to surrender.

No, Wilson is thinking, that guy would have killed me, and I can't let him get away.

And Wilson.... was right.

Which doesn't change the validity of his statement that a having their hands up isn't automatically equal surrender.

one of the construction workers was interviewed back on August 12th

he said that officer wilson was forced o back up before the last volley of shots

After nailing him with three shots, a staggering man forced him to keep shooting.

Again, your posts show absolute and total ignorance.

When you are in a fight, and you have just been assaulted, and believe that your attacker was going to kill you.....

At that point, you don't think calm cool and collected, and "oh this guy is coming back to surrender to me".

This is why the MOMENT you fight with a police officer, I take the officers side 100%.

Now if Brown did not fight, punch, or assault in any way, the police officer, then... AND ONLY THEN, will I consider the argument the officer used excessive force.

But if Brown fought, or struggled with the officer..... yeah, shoot him dead. Absolutely. That officer believed his life was threatened, and he was 100% justified in putting that dog down.

The Prosecutor asked Wilson if he wanted to testify. Why? B/c he/she knows that by doing so the State will save a TON of time and money by allowing the jury to hear/see all the evidence and rule for no charges.
If the Prosecutor had the slightest evidence of any Wilson's wrong-doing he/she would NEVER have allowed Wilson to put forward his claim of innocence to the jury.
Simple logic 101.
I can't wait to see the reaction of the 'Tree-Dwellers' when they find out the GJ has dismissed any pending charges against Wilson. Maybe 'Chrissy Hayes' will get a tear gas canister up his tight little butt. during his 'live-shot'.
If I had a business any where near where the 'TDs' live I'd be moving the stock out and leaving the area now!

Truth of the matter is, hands up means nothing in terms of surrender.

Which doesn't change the validity of my statement that a cop cannot shoot someone with hands up in surrender.

And here's the other thing. It's really easy for people like you, sitting at your little computer, safe in your little house somewhere, to say "Well that officer should have done thus and so".

It's a much different thing, when you are in the heat of the moment.

From everything we have read, the officer was attacked in the car, and there was a struggle for the officers weapon, which fired a shot.

Now, unless you actually believe that the officer pulled his gun, from inside his car, and fired on Brown without reason.... Which of course happens every other Thursday.... Wilson had just been attacked, in a life or death struggle.

From the safety of your little computer, that doesn't mean much. To the officers that put their lives on the line, so you can sit safely behind your little computer, that's a big freakin deal.

When Wilson got out, his state of mind isn't.... oh that guy is likely to surrender.

No, Wilson is thinking, that guy would have killed me, and I can't let him get away.

And Wilson.... was right.

one of the construction workers was interviewed back on August 12th

he said that officer wilson was forced o back up before the last volley of shots

After nailing him with three shots, a staggering man forced him to keep shooting.

Again, your posts show absolute and total ignorance.

When you are in a fight, and you have just been assaulted, and believe that your attacker was going to kill you.....

At that point, you don't think calm cool and collected, and "oh this guy is coming back to surrender to me".

This is why the MOMENT you fight with a police officer, I take the officers side 100%.

Now if Brown did not fight, punch, or assault in any way, the police officer, then... AND ONLY THEN, will I consider the argument the officer used excessive force.

But if Brown fought, or struggled with the officer..... yeah, shoot him dead. Absolutely. That officer believed his life was threatened, and he was 100% justified in putting that dog down.

Uh, no.

If you fight with a police officer and then surrender and he shoots you that is not justified and that LEO will go to jail.

You are wrong.

Im not a great fighter. I never have been. Im a black belt in Tae Kwon Do, but that really just takes a few years to accomplish. Some people are born to fight, and others are not. Having a black belt is fairly meaningless because they aren't incredibly hard to earn in most cases, mine included. It took me a little over 3 years to get it. I had great form, and I out performed everyone in my class for every belt test I ever took, but I was pretty awful at sparring. Translating fancy kicks into a real fight is very difficult, and maybe 1 in 100 people can pull it off.

My knowledge of fighting came from watching truly great fighters in a wide variety of combat sports for 3 decades, and ive learned a fuck load about fighting during that time.

Sounds like you have bad eye to foot coordination. Taking someones knee out in a street fight is pretty simple. They have no clue its coming for the most part. My knowledge of fighting comes from actual street fights and 2 different martial arts.

Forum List

Back