Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

This OP is just bitter because he's a turd wrangling Janitor. You can really sense the bitter envy oozing from his posts. He's just one of those turd wrangling Democrat Dummies who actually believes he should be paid as much as a Doctor or Corporate Executive. You can't reason with these kinds of Wingnuts. They're just way too far gone.

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.

He's just like me. Just a regular Joe.

This is the bottom line.

Wow.. Good to know. Perhaps that means that we might get a president that doesn't need to spend his time in office trying to figure out how to line his pockets when he gets out.

This is the bottom line.

That's awesome... !!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the bottom line.

what I really want is for you to do a breakdown like this one on the people you voted for, the richest Democrats in Congress..
we'll wait..:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

13.9% in taxes on money earned from money he earned after being taxed just like the rest of us.

He is paying 13.9% in taxes the SECOND GO AROUND.

This is very intellectually dishonest to say the least.
:doubt:

Please link the bill that passed solely by republicans that eliminated jobs to be sent overseas.. we'll be waiting... until then, refrain from posting

And if you think investing, is lacking effort or work... you're sadly mistaken

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce helped move millions of jobs to China. China is a huge contributor to the Chamber which give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. There are conservative Democrats who always vote Republican. There are no Republican liberals. It's not "ONE BILL" but years of bad policy, subsidies, lobbying and payouts.

I'm always surprised how little the Republican base knows, or cares, what their leaders do. They defend them to the end even while getting screwed from one end of the block to the other. Go figure.

Happy reading. Even though I know you won't bother. Hey, if you don't believe me, go do a little research. Find out what your leaders believe and what they are doing. Unless you just don't care.

Newsvine - "US" Chamber of Commerce hosts seminars with Chinese gov officials to teach American firms how to outsource

Manufacturing a Better Future for America | Alliance for American Manufacturing 2001 to 2008 2.3 million jobs lost to China

Challenging China on trade - Los Angeles Times

GOP, U.S. Chamber Of Commerce Beat Back Bill To Combat Outsourcing

Ten states losing the most jobs to China - Business - Careers

An INVITE to one of those seminars.

bchinab.jpg

No... not winger opinion pieces.. please show in the legislation where the Reps voted to specifically ship jobs overseas... we are waiting for you to back up your leaping claim

The fact is... neither the DEMs nor the REPs voted to do any such thing

You've got to be kidding me. We know millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008. We know the government (both houses and the presidency controlled from 2001 to 2006 by Republicans) provided subsidies for those companies to move jobs to China.

Fucker, it was talked about by both Obama and, in the Republican rebuttal by Indiana governor Mitch Daniels in tonight's State of the Union.

And you want me to go look for legislation? I don't have to do that. These seminars were given in major cities all across the US. Sponsored by the Chamber of Commerce, which gets money from China and gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. I'm not going to comb congressional bills for something we all know is true.

Instead, why don't you give us YOUR take on why China gives to the Chamber of Commerce. Why the Chamber gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. Why millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.

Don't tell me to shut up just because you don't know how things happened. Go ahead. Fight "facts" with "facts". Only you can't. Because I already wrote the "FACTS".

You've got to be kidding me. We know millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.
Feel free to move to China for a job if you can't find one here in the USA.

I find it interesting that people sniveling about jobs "going to China" aren't willing to move to China for those coveted jobs they speak of.

Good for him.. glad to see someone earning good returns.. being successful...

Hope more people do the same

Is that why Republicans shipped millions of American jobs to China?

Prosperity without working? I thought the right wing was against that? Guess not.

Again, there are no 'American jobs' other than those paid for by taxes. Were those shipped to China? No.

Get over the whining.

How much Did John Kerry make per year? Did anyone ever ask him? How much was each Kennedy brother worth? I'd rather have a president who knew how to make money than a community organizer who only knows how to steal it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
You've got to be kidding me. We know millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.
Feel free to move to China for a job if you can't find one here in the USA.

I find it interesting that people sniveling about jobs "going to China" aren't willing to move to China for those coveted jobs they speak of.

They also tend to forget why those jobs went there to begin with.

Whether it be a Republican or a Democrat, the jobs went there because of too much gov't intervention in there business here in America via taxes and over bearing regulations.

How convenient of them huh?
:eusa_whistle:

Prosperity without working? I thought the right wing was against that? Guess not.

Again, there are no 'American jobs' other than those paid for by taxes. Were those shipped to China? No.

Get over the whining.

I wonder if rdean wants a job in a manufacturing plant where he drills the same hole in the same piece of metal 2000 times a day because it is supposedly a "good manufacturing job". Or maybe that is the job he want's for his children.
Kind of like all the politicians that want that kind of job for other people's children, but not their own children.

What just amazes me is that people should look at someone like Romney and aspire to that. Instead, the whining lefties just want to bitch and complain about how much money he has.

You want what he's got? Fucking earn it.

What just amazes me is that people should look at someone like Romney and aspire to that. Instead, the whining lefties just want to bitch and complain about how much money he has.

You want what he's got? Fucking earn it.

Romney does inspire me. And someday I hope I have his business skills. Ive thought that for a long time. Before he even started running in 08.

I'd rather have a business man who knows how to make money as president than a community organizer who only knows how to steal it.

This is the bottom line.

your boy taught a Saul Alinsky course in college !!!

This is the bottom line.

EXCUSE ME -the man paid 13.9% in CAPITAL GAINS tax on his investment. Do you have ANY clue what that REALLY means? Isn't it funny liberals had NO problem that Kerry who ran against Bush in 2004 MARRIED his money and didn't even earn it. And NO problem that the Heinz corporation outsources thousands of jobs out of the country. AND in addition liberals didn't even mind that Kerry and his wife only paid what they owed in taxes just like Romney did. Oh, that's DIFFERENT when it's a rich LIBERAL??? Different standards apply THEN? And for sure let's ignore the fact that Romney paid as much in charitable donations as he paid in taxes, something that Kerry didn't come close to doing. (Oh but sure, those liberals are just SOOOO caring and all, that's all that really matters, right?)

Romney did NOT inherit his money and unlike Kerry, he didn't marry it either. He WORKED FOR IT. The man is a walking American success story. So this means he first earned the money and it was taxed as income. THEN he risked his money by investing it. Turns out he uses sound judgment when risking his money in investments and over the course of many years was able to successfully invest his savings and was only able to pocket that money AFTER it had already been first taxed at the corporate level at around 35% rate -and then was taxed AGAIN at 13.9%. Which means the full amount of taxes on that money was actually closer to 50%. Government walks away with nearly half but didn't put up dime one for it. And won't be picking up any part of the tab if he lost it. That speaks volumes about how damn good the guy is at doing what he does and the SOUND ECONOMIC JUDGMENT he has. A hell of a lot better than Obama's who has never held a real job in his life -and it shows. Or as a liberal, do you actually prefer a FAILURE as President? LOL

What IS it you liberal MORONS do not get about investments? The investor takes ALL the risk, but if they are successful in their investments, government takes close to HALF the profit. But assumes zero risk if it's a bad investment!

Now believe it or not, we actually want people to INVEST in this country. Apparently liberals want people to invest -but LOSE their money or punish people if they make a successful investment! WTF are you thinking? What do you really think would happen if you hit up investors with a total tax closer to 75% like the left wants to see imposed when people make successful investments? Who the FUCK would risk their money if government is going to swoop in and confiscate the bulk of it as if it belongs to government first and not the person who actually risked his money? It is why the higher capital gains taxes, the fewer people willing to even risk their money at all -because it is a RISK, a GAMBLE. And government will not step in and cover their losses -the investor assumes all risk but liberals think government should take not just the lion's share it already takes when the full combined taxes on that money is ACCURATELY given, but believes government isn't confiscating enough yet because we ...........we want people to invest their money, but NOT be any good at it? How totally unAmerican can you get.

It is a GAMBLE to invest money. It is RISKY. People have been financially WIPED OUT and lost their life's savings. But we want people to do it ANYWAY. Lowering capital gains taxes has always provided a HUGE boost to the economy because it results in the INFLUX of money into the economy.

Romney's millions is ENTIRELY money he personally earned, worked for and risked. So how do you figure to positively influence people to invest if you want government to punish people for their success -but it sure as hell doesn't step in and assume ANY of the risk? And we don't want government to assume any of the risk either because it would be using taxpayer money to pay off the gambling debt someone else made and a total waste and bad use of taxpayer money. So the investor MUST assume the risk. But there is a direct inverse correlation between the percentage of people willing to take the risk and capital gains tax rates. FACT - high capital gains tax only increases the risk to the investor and works as a disincentive to investing at all. It becomes a POOR USE of their own money which will give them a greater and more stable return on their money doing something else with it instead. Like sitting on it. So whose money is it FIRST if someone makes a good investment and doesn't lose all their money after all? Government's or the only one to have their money at risk and could have lost every cent??? STOP THE POLITICS OF ENVY AND GREED encouraging people to despise success instead of seeking it themselves.

YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS HERE where you want people to risk their money in investments -but punished if they make good investments. But that is exactly what liberals are REALLY demanding here - and just one more example proving that liberalism really is a mental illness.

The ONLY thing you should care about here is NOT what tax rate Romney paid. And NOT how much he made because that hasn't anything to do with YOU. He didn't earn it by taking it out of your pocket, did he? He earned it by RISKING his own money and instead of losing it all, he used good judgment and made a good investment! Which we WANT in this country! Seriously, are you NUTS? The ONLY thing you should care about is -whether he played by the rules or not -rules he didn't write. Did he make his money honestly? Did he pay his full taxes? Did he pay what he owes? Did he cheat the system? Did he do something WRONG when he earned this money, when he paid his taxes. THAT IS ALL THAT COUNTS. Mitt Romney is CLEAN when it comes to his money and the notion he should somehow be ashamed of making wise investments and being successful in his choices of investments is LIBERAL STUPIDITY.

You want to live in a country where successful people are supposed to be punished and believe it is something they should be ashamed of -go live in Cuba where you too can enjoy an average income of $15 a month. I personally want MORE people to be successful -because the more wealthy people we have, the more I benefit even though I didn't earn it! The more wealthy people we have, the more upward pressure on incomes for the rest of us and the more the standard of living is raised for the rest of us. It is why OUR "poor" have a lifestyle that is middle class on the global scale! The fewer wealthy people we have, the more downward pressure there is on MY income and MY ability to succeed and the greater the downward pressure on my own standard of living as a result! Hatefilled liberals who are ignorant about how the real world even works absolutely DEPISE the successful and want them publicly humiliated and punished -even though they played entirely by the rules THEY didn't even write! It is why they try to breed RESENTMENT and ENVY even though it is not only useless, it ends up hurting those on the bottom the most when the wealthy are deemed to be the "enemy" as the left always insists they are.

The ONLY thing that matters here is whether Romney made his money honestly -and he paid what he OWED. The answer to both is a resounding YES. He owes NO ONE an apology for being good at picking his investments!!!!

If I hear that BULLSHIT about Buffet's secretary paying a lower tax rate than Buffet, I'll vomit. Buffet himself could have fixed that "problem". Just paid her in stock shares rather in cash -just like he pays himself. And of course let's just pretend his money really was taxed at 15% and ignore the fact it was first taxed on the corporate level.

You know the real difference between a liberal and a conservative? A conservative walks by a huge mansion with sprawling grounds obviously the home of a wealthy person -and they say "I want to live like that." A liberal sees that same mansion and says "no one should be allowed to live like that."[/B] I'd seriously rather lose a limb than be a liberal.

Last edited:

Apple's Jobs to Obama: jobs aren't coming back to U.S. | HeraldTribune.com
Today, few are. Almost all of the 70 million iPhones, 30 million iPads and 59 million other products Apple sold last year were manufactured overseas.

Why can't that work come home? Obama asked.

Jobs' reply was unambiguous. "Those jobs aren't coming back," he said, according to another dinner guest.

Forum List

Back