Without a job, Romney made $57,000.00 a DAY for last two years.

It's called capital gains you stupid asshole. It wasn't his income tax. The money he made to make his initial was taxed. So this MONEY that is being taxed was already taxed! This is the second time its getting taxed.

Romney took the risk with his money and invested it! Who are you to criticize him for paying the right taxes on it!

The average American family makes $50,000.00 a year.

Romney paid 13.9% in taxes.

The average American's taxes are double Romney's.

This is the bottom line.

Romney's tax plan would cut his taxes by half.

Newt's tax plan would taxes for Romney all together.

Both would raise taxes on the average American.

I want to see Republicans run on this.

This is the bottom line.

Romney paid his taxes on that money when he earned it. Now you want to tax him a second time because he invested his earnings for retirement (so you can justify another tax for social security because you make it impossible to save for retirement), and next you'll want to tax it again when he dies. Do you want to tax the worms that eat his body too?

Last edited:
It's amazing what you can do if you plan ahead and work hard.

Especially if your daddy was CEO of American Motors and Gov. of Michigan.

President Obama was able to achieve what Romney has been chasing for a decade without the advantage of Romney - White, uber Rich and by virtue of his birth a member of the power elite.

This is the bottom line.

Romney paid his taxes on that money when he earned it. Now you want to tax him a second time because he invested his earnings for retirement (so you can justify another tax for social security because you make it impossible to save for retirement), and next you'll want to tax it again when he dies. Do you want to tax the worms that eat his body too?

Why didn't Romney invest in America? Money loaned to foreign banks isn't likely to be loaned to American business. Someone running for POTUS ought to put country first, not personal profits.

President Obama was able to achieve what Romney has been chasing for a decade without the advantage of Romney - White (not surprising that you'd mention color first), uber Rich and by virtue of his birth a member of the power elite.
Right....Romney had to earn it, rather than being kept around and propped up as a convenient token, by cynical race baiting dickweeds.

President Obama was able to achieve what Romney has been chasing for a decade without the advantage of Romney - White (not surprising that you'd mention color first), uber Rich and by virtue of his birth a member of the power elite.
Right....Romney had to earn it, rather than being kept around and propped up as a convenient token, by cynical race baiting dickweeds.

Romney didn't earn anything.

He used leveraged buyouts to loot American companies and ship their jobs overseas.

Now he keeps his millions in the Cayman Islands accounts that can be kept secret.

What is Romney hiding?

He used leveraged buyouts to loot American companies and ship their jobs overseas.

Now he keeps his millions in the Cayman Islands accounts that can be kept secret.

What is Romney hiding?

:disbelief:

Is it really possible to be this dumb?

I mean really....
:cuckoo:

What is Romney hiding?

:disbelief:

Is it really possible to be this dumb?

I mean really....
:cuckoo:

About two weeks ago, the FBI evoked FOIA exemption 7(a) and denied access to all Bain Capital records on the grounds that "there is a pending or prospective law enforcement proceeding relevant to these responsive records; and that release of the information contained in these responsive records could reasonably be expected to interfere with the enforcement proceedings."
FBI Response to FOIA Re: Bain Capital

Questions can be raised whether the FBI is required to release Bain files related to an open investigation. As the FBI response shows, the answer to that question is no. However, the response also shows that the FBI is required to acknowledge the probe's existence. The only time the Bureau is allowed to claim a no records response is during an active investigation in which acknowledgment of responsive records would compromise it.

Off shore bank accounts are tools to help lessen the tax burden US citizens face. Are off shore bank accounts a bad thing? They might be if you are worth $250 million dollars, running for president and trying to connect with the average American citizen.

In 2008, the Los Angeles Times reported that Mitt Romney, as head of Bain Capital, utilized shell companies and two offshore tax havens in Bermuda and the Cayman Islands to help eligible investors avoid paying U.S. taxes. The tax-friendly jurisdictions helped attract billions of investment dollars to Bain Capital. Los Angeles Times reporter Bob Drogan spoke about this in 2008:
BOB DROGIN: "A side light of that was Bain Capital, which today has assets of about $60 billion — that’s their — the number that they officially say — and about a third of that comes from these offshore operations that Romney set up when he was still there, in particular, companies that are set up — really, they’re just mail drops, they’re mailboxes; they don’t have any staff, they don’t have any operations. The one on Grand Cayman Island is a Post Office Box 60D, I think, on Grand Cayman Island, and the ones in Bermuda are also at a lawyer’s office. But they’ve got them in other places as well. And they bring in somewhere above $25 billion a year."
"And again, it’s — these are companies — these are operations set up through various systems. They’re blocker corporations. They are investment — or rather, equity groups that are set up to attract, for the large part, foreign capital. And the reason these are set up overseas is so that foreign investors in these private companies can avoid paying U.S. taxes. Mitt Romney and his colleagues don’t get that advantage. So it’s not like they’re avoiding taxes through this. It’s simply — what happens is, they’re helping other people avoid paying U.S. taxes, and as a result they make enormous profits."

TomFlocco: ABCNews: FBI probing Bain Capital; ABC reports Romney & wife's millions in Cayman Island offshore accounts

This is the bottom line.

Why didn't Romney invest in America? Money loaned to foreign banks isn't likely to be loaned to American business. Someone running for POTUS ought to put country first, not personal profits.

Maybe you can tell me what part of his profits didn't come back to his american ass? Bitch!
It came back here. Whether you want to admit it or not.

What is Romney hiding?

You're full of shit. Romney made prudent investments in floundering companies and kept many from going under, like Staples. Tell me how many jobs you can actually point to that Obummer actually saved. Romney actually did it with his own damned money.
The Caymans account is on his tax return biotch. How's that a secret?

Last edited:
By way of point of disclosure. I'm a Santorum supporter. I don't want either Gingrich or Romney. You dirtbag commies have too much baggage.

This is the bottom line.

Jealous much?
A pedophile is naturally inclined to believe all adults are sexually attracted to children. Their orientation impedes conceiving of any other. The same kind of reflective projection operates in the right-wing mentality which is inclined to believe anyone who criticizes the inequitable accumulation of excessive wealth is jealous rather than justifiably resentful.

What is Romney hiding?

You're full of shit. Romney made prudent investments in floundering companies and kept many from going under, like Staples. Tell me how many jobs you can actually point to that Obummer actually saved. Romney actually did it with his own damned money.
The Caymans account is on his tax return biotch. How's that a secret?

the2bstimulus2band2bjobs.jpg

This is the bottom line.

Sounds like the economy is doing pretty well then...:confused:

This is the bottom line.

Crawl out of the gutter dumbfuck. If you're only making $50K a year that's your fucking problem.

This is the bottom line.

So what?

The average American does NOT pay double the rate Romney does

Romney's 15% tax rate higher than most | Philadelphia Inquirer | 01/25/2012

Between 87 percent and 97 percent of American taxpayers have an effective tax rate that is lower than the 15 percent Mitt Romney says he falls under. But let's not let the facts get in the way of a good ol' class-warfare smear.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/01/24/beware-false-claims-romneys-tax-rate-below-most-wage-earning-american

Tax%202.jpg

keep trying

Last edited:
Does anyone still doubt it when I say that American Democrats are economically to the Left of Communists?

From 2001 to 2008, Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce helped move millions of jobs to China. China is a huge contributor to the Chamber which give to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. There are conservative Democrats who always vote Republican. There are no Republican liberals. It's not "ONE BILL" but years of bad policy, subsidies, lobbying and payouts.

your so full of shit Dean......in another thread you said name one.....someone said Arnold.....you said...."ok there is at least one".....in another thread a bunch of guys were listed.....they were called Rhinos.....how about one of your....Oops!.....

I'm new to this board so here goes.

Want to know why we are losing jobs to China? I bought one pair of simple khaki pants this weekend. I paid $125.00 when I could have gone down the street and bought 3 similar pair of pants for the same price. The difference? The pants I bought were made in the USA and the ones down the street were made in China (or some other asian country). Jobs get shipped over seas when the US manufacturer can't compete by paying US labor costs. If you want to bring the jobs back, put your money where your mouth is and start paying 20-50 more for American made products (if you can even find them).

Forum List

Back