With whom are we at war?

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
In Syria we are not at war with the Syrian people.

We are at war with Assad and his regime.

In Iran we are not at war with the Iranian people.

We are at war with Kohmeni and his regime.

Conclusion....kill the regime...hope the people get it right next time. If they don't...keep on killing the regimes.

No need for a reference...unless you're a dope.

We should not be at war with anyone.
Thank you Penny...good luck in your fantasy world of Liberalism.

Why should we be at war? We funded the FSA to fight Assad. That is like a militia, armed, going to Washington to take out our government. All for Israel so they can fight Lebanon. What did ASSAD ever do to us, not a dam thing.

Conclusion....kill the regime...hope the people get it right next time. If they don't...keep on killing the regimes.

I improved your post:

"In Syria we are not at war with the Syrian people.

We are at war with Assad and his regime. And ISIS, the people that Assad and his regime are fighting.

We are at war with Kohmeni and his regime. And ISIS, the people that Kohmeni and his regime are fighting.

Conclusion....kill the regime...hope the people get it right next time. If they don't...keep on killing the regimes. And kill the people those regimes are fighting. Who are also our enemies. And make sure whatever we do doesn't fuel the fire and expand the areas of fighting. Easy peezy lemon squeezy. Simplest solution ever. We'd barely have to lift a finger. The world is black and white after all.

No need for a reference...unless you're a dope."

I improved your post:

We are at war with Assad and his regime. And ISIS, the people that Assad and his regime are fighting.

We are at war with Kohmeni and his regime. And ISIS, the people that Kohmeni and his regime are fighting.

Conclusion....kill the regime...hope the people get it right next time. If they don't...keep on killing the regimes. And kill the people those regimes are fighting. Who are also our enemies. And make sure whatever we do doesn't fuel the fire and expand the areas of fighting. Easy peezy lemon squeezy. Simplest solution ever. We'd barely have to lift a finger. The world is black and white after all.

I assumed everyone is for killing Isis...not so Assad and Kohmeni....

I improved your post:

They all want to kill each other. Members of those groups are religious nutjobs, scattered all over the place over there including among civilians. I don't know what to do about the situation, except to keep our soldiers home instead of dying over there on the other side of the planet surrounded by enemies, and hoping that the good people in those countries are able to escape.

I improved your post:

They all want to kill each other. Members of those groups are religious nutjobs, scattered all over the place over there including among civilians. I don't know what to do about the situation, except to keep our soldiers home instead of dying over there on the other side of the planet surrounded by enemies, and hoping that the good people in those countries are able to escape.
I don't think we need to send soldiers...just precise weapons with appropriate warheads.

Why don't you go fuck yourself, you war-mongering piece of shit?

You're about as un-American as it gets.

We shouldn't be at war with anybody.

Forum List

Back