Bill Clinton wanted to give pep talk speach in Iran

Exclusive: Bill Clinton's office checked with State Dept. on paid speech to group with Tehran ties

Presumably about how Iranians can be nicer to their friends the Jewish people who live nearby. The only thing I would do in Iran is go to the bathroom before I left. But not Bill Clinton, he is a respected leader and speaker there.

Seriously, isn't this where John Belushi would say " I hate Chappaqua Nazi's"

Oh I see you have a pic of the jewish lady sent in to seduce Clinton, or was he seduced. Seems to me if I got sperm on my dress, I'd have it dry-cleaned, Yuck. What was she saving it for?

Iran be nicer to Israel, they never did anything to Israel.

Exclusive: Bill Clinton's office checked with State Dept. on paid speech to group with Tehran ties

Presumably about how Iranians can be nicer to their friends the Jewish people who live nearby. The only thing I would do in Iran is go to the bathroom before I left. But not Bill Clinton, he is a respected leader and speaker there.

Why would Clinton have gone to Iran to deliver a speech at an American organization's fundraising gala that occurred in Washington DC?

"Would USG have any concerns about WJC doing a paid speech for [the] National Iranian American Council ('NIAC')?" Ami Desai, an aide to the former president, wrote. "We have been approached by the National Iranian American Council ('NIAC') for President Clinton to speak at a fundraising gala they are putting on."

The gala was described by the group at the time as a “first and only of its kind” event bringing Iranian Americans to Washington, D.C. “to learn about government, meet with key policymakers and influencers and network with their fellow NIAC members.”

Reading comprehension doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Why would Clinton have gone to Iran to deliver a speech at an American organization's fundraising gala that occurred in Washington DC?

"Would USG have any concerns about WJC doing a paid speech for [the] National Iranian American Council ('NIAC')?" Ami Desai, an aide to the former president, wrote. "We have been approached by the National Iranian American Council ('NIAC') for President Clinton to speak at a fundraising gala they are putting on."

The gala was described by the group at the time as a “first and only of its kind” event bringing Iranian Americans to Washington, D.C. “to learn about government, meet with key policymakers and influencers and network with their fellow NIAC members.”

He doesn't even know what a verb is. Long story.

• Banned

That is an acceptable question, however you will have to ask Billy Boo Boo.....I can not answer for an imbecile who cigar screws in the oval office.

Forum List

Back