Wishing all friends a happy holiday

He was a Zionist and he knew it. So was Jesus.
Most of Jesus' prophecies were about the imminent destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans which took place from 70 to 136 AD.

He also talks about the Diaspora afterwards.
Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew. Since his (mostly Jewish) followers considered him the Jewish Messiah, they repeated prior prophecies of destruction and Diapora and attributed them to him. That's why like the Jewish Messiah, Jesus also claimed to save his people and Israel in the final days when all Jews return to Israel. The running joke is, when the Messiah finally returns, both the jews and Christians will ask, "is this your first or second coming".

Can you give the verse of Jesus saying that?

But Moses so wanted to create and live the land of bloodshed, I mean "milk and honey"
You're talking Shiite again. Moses led his people out of bloodshed and bondage to the promised land. Ask your piece of Shiite friend.

Left behind bloodshed you mean. The exodus has been proven to be false. Besides Canaan was Egypt at the time.
Proven false? Nothing's been proven. You're talking Shiite again.

One can't leave Egypt and arrive in Egypt, also no bones or any signs of a mass exodus in the desert back then. The Bible is not accurate history.

For Jews the important message of Pesach is that they were once slaves in Egypt and now they are free.

For Christians the important message is that Jesus performed his mission as a Savior and by overcoming mortal death has given immortality and eternal life to all peoples.

I love when Pesach and Easter week coincide -- like now.

Most of Jesus' prophecies were about the imminent destruction of Jerusalem by the Romans which took place from 70 to 136 AD.

Jesus was a Zionist and a Jew. Since his (mostly Jewish) followers considered him the Jewish Messiah, they repeated prior prophecies of destruction and Diapora and attributed them to him. That's why like the Jewish Messiah, Jesus also claimed to save his people and Israel in the final days when all Jews return to Israel. The running joke is, when the Messiah finally returns, both the jews and Christians will ask, "is this your first or second coming".

The Messiah that is referred to in the New Testament is the same Moshiach Jewish Messiah of the Old Testament. Why are you so stupid?

But Moses so wanted to create and live the land of bloodshed, I mean "milk and honey"
You're talking Shiite again. Moses led his people out of bloodshed and bondage to the promised land. Ask your piece of Shiite friend.

Left behind bloodshed you mean. The exodus has been proven to be false. Besides Canaan was Egypt at the time.

One can't leave Egypt and arrive in Egypt, also no bones or any signs of a mass exodus in the desert back then. The Bible is not accurate history.
Canaan was a DMZ between Egypt and Hati (the Hittites).

Your military history stinks.

Your rhetoric is rife with fallacies Penelope .

List of fallacies - Wikipedia

And I'm sure there is physical archeological evidence of every migration that occured thousands of years ago. Again you're talking Shiite.

It is written in the Scrolls of Isaiah.

The Messiah that is referred to in the New Testament is the same Moshiach Jewish Messiah of the Old Testament. Why are you so stupid?

Reincarnated. I do not believe in the virgin birth and Jesus never fulfilled the role of the jewish messiah. We all know that.

For Jews the important message of Pesach is that they were once slaves in Egypt and now they are free.

For Christians the important message is that Jesus performed his mission as a Savior and by overcoming mortal death has given immortality and eternal life to all peoples.

I love when Pesach and Easter week coincide -- like now.
In fact, Jesus' Last Supper was actually a Passover Seder.

Reincarnated. I do not believe in the virgin birth and Jesus never fulfilled the role of the jewish messiah. We all know that.
Yes of course, Nobody's fulfilled the role of the Jewish Messiah, since he hasn't returned yet.

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Yes of course, Nobody's fulfilled the role of the Jewish Messiah, since he hasn't returned yet.

Of course he has. His name was Jesus Christ. You cultists have just lost the way. Convert before it's too late.

Of course he has. His name was Jesus Christ. You cultists have just lost the way. Convert before it's too late.

Why would anyone want to join a religion with people like you as Cult members?

So I went to the food supermarket and got all the things I need for my Catholic Holy Thursday supper.

For lamb I got 6 sirloin steaks. I will roast these in the oven and my cat Snowball will get some of it raw and diced.

For bitter herbs I got a can of pickled Mexican jalapenos with carrots and onions -- that's as bitter as I could find.

For unleavened bread I got flour tortillas. That's the only unleavened bread they had.

For fruit I got pitted California dates. Egypt and Israel both grow dates.

For sweet wine I got Sangria. I used to do Mogen David but that is way too sweet.

For the leftover lamb (you're not supposed to have leftovers but I don't like to waste food or gorge it) I got vegie barley soup to dice the leftover lamb into for soup on Sunday evening when I will break my 3 days fasting.

For 3 days of drinks I have bottled water, sea salt (critical for a multi day fast), and tea. In the deserts of Egypt and Israel there grows mint for mint tea. But I prefer tea from India. Hard to find mint here.

On the way home from the store I stopped at the big Catholic church and asked the sister there what time is Thursday evening Mass and she said 7 pm.

Sunday morning Mass is always 9 a.m. here.

Everything is ready for the most high holy holiday in Christendom.

Last edited:
His name was Jesus Christ. You cultists have just lost the way. Convert before it's too late.

Very good.

That is the Latinized form from St. Gerome's Latin Vulgate translation.

In Greek it is IESOUS XRISTOS.

Pontius Pilate gave Him these Latin and Greek names.

In Aramaic/Hebrew it is JESHUA MSHIAK dm NATZARET.

The most famous person in world history.

WbIFMfCEKvTOw.gif

He will rise in Three Days!

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.
Nice sentiment, pity it's not shared by the Zionists towards the Palestinians they continue to oppress. To all Jewish non-Zionists, though, have a happy Passover.

I prefer my 110 volt electricity, converting to 220 means I get thrown across the room if I touch electricity. Happened a few times when I was young.

Last edited:

I prefer my 110 volt electricity, converting to 220 means I get thrown across the room if I touch electricity. Happened a few times when I was young.

Yeah, but bitcoin miners and welders are very inefficient at 110V.

Forum List

Back