Judaism in Israel is the topic of Aslan show Believer on CNN tonight

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
at 10 pm. He travels all over and has a show on the local religions. His show tonight is suppose to be about Judaism ,from the secular Jews to the from the Ultra Orthodox and everything in between. It will be on ON Demand for those not able to watch it or set on the DVR. I imagine its on the internet as well.

I thought some of you might be interested.

Nope, not interested in any of the male dominator god religions vomited up in the middle east, they can kill each other off,

So the Haredi men don't work because from a child on they only have time to study the torah. The Haredi women work, clean house and cook the meals. The men are also draft dodgers. They have one hour of study of non torah stuff a day, and boys spend 10 hours plus a day studying the torah, I guess until death??

I feel sorry for the secular or traditional Jews there, but Israel wants to be known as a Jewish state.

Aslan could of spent 2 hours on it, and he did seem to like the dancing Haredi's, the "hippy" Haredi's. Maybe he will have another show on Israel.

"The haredi don't work"

It's a pretty general and stereotypical conclusion and sinning to reality.

It's like saying black people go naturally with police vehicle and handcuffs.

"The haredi don't work"

It's a pretty general and stereotypical conclusion and sinning to reality.

It's like saying black people go naturally with police vehicle and handcuffs.

Right the women are also Haredi. Its a well known fact , its the same in the US, few males work. I did read some of the young Haredi men in Israel are wanting to work and get jobs. So while its a blanket statement, its talking about the majority of Haredi men. Its called sloth, one of the 7 deadly sins.

Some information on Aslan and the episode [shown just before Passover :) ]

Judge for yourselves

Max Blumenthal-fan Reza Aslan worries about Israel (Petra Marquardt-Bigman) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Who cares what her opinion is, it shows what is shows, and unless all the people he interviewed lied then Jews are liars as well. Hard to do an hour show. But as one who has read a lot about Israel we all know the drift between orthodox jews and secular jews, all one needs to do is read. Also reading the history is the same as it was in Europe, the secular Jews never liked the Haredi. His opinion of course is his opinion, but one can form their own. The Haredi is the same in NY. Unless one thinks everyone is lying in the hour doc, then don't believe it.

upload_2017-7-7_15-18-48.png

at 10 pm. He travels all over and has a show on the local religions. His show tonight is suppose to be about Judaism ,from the secular Jews to the from the Ultra Orthodox and everything in between. It will be on ON Demand for those not able to watch it or set on the DVR. I imagine its on the internet as well.

I thought some of you might be interested.
Same Reza Asshole that got booted out from Fake News Network CNN because he was too unhinged, even for them?!

That's great news, according to you neo Nazis the Jews control everything!

I should buy a subscription for the site you grabbed this shit from, to get more of this fantastic news on a regular basis!

Wouldn't help you, these are Ashkenazi Jews.
The Jews control everything! The Jews control everything! Waaa! Not fair! Watching you bigots whine is very entertaining.

Please tell us, what else have those evil Jews "conspired" to control? Ha ha ha.

I should buy a subscription for the site you grabbed this shit from, to get more of this fantastic news on a regular basis!

The Jews control everything! The Jews control everything! Waaa! Not fair! Watching you bigots whine is very entertaining.

Please tell us, what else have those evil Jews "conspired" to control? Ha ha ha.
Palestine, and the Palestinian people

Neither of which existed.

Neither of which existed.

Cognizant dissonance.

So if someone makes the rational observation of the wildly out of proportion of Jews in positions that undermine Western values they are "neo-Nazi" (whatever that means)? Roudy, did you have a relative fight in the big one WWII, you ridiculous, zionist douchebag? Also, did you know Yahweh was a faggot?

Forum List

Back