Wishing all friends a happy holiday

Peace, understanding, and freedom to all? From the guy who comes here day after day celebrating the outright destruction of the native population who remain enslaved in a concentration camp today?

How can you celebrate a festival if you look at the occupation, the continuous land grabbing and oppression in Palestine by the descendants of Jewish refugees...
A CRITICAL LOOK AT PASSOVER

I'm not of any faith, but...

view

Peace, understanding, and freedom to all? From the guy who comes here day after day celebrating the outright destruction of the native population who remain enslaved in a concentration camp today?

How can you celebrate a festival if you look at the occupation, the continuous land grabbing and oppression in Palestine by the descendants of Jewish refugees...
I don't believe she was talking to you, Achmed.

So it's an inside joke?

When someone wishes you dead...

So it's an inside joke?

So it's an inside joke?
So that's what Passover is all about..

When true and justified peace for all arrives, freedom will soon follow.

Happy Passover

Gee, it never has brought anything by blood baths and warfare.

When true and justified peace for all arrives, freedom will soon follow.

Happy Passover
The zionists don't want peace and they hold all the power.

I will have an awesome Passover, thanks, but you will remain in your miserable, frightened and hateful shell.

Your ahavat chinam is breathtaking. Off you go, now. There's nothing else for you to see here.
From one of my favorite and most honest Jews, Gilad Atzmon... his Passover Special...

If you really want to understand the possible roots of Jewish cultural fascination with WMD, the place to go is probably the story of Passover. The Jewish Passover dinner (seder), celebrated by both secular and orthodox Jews, delves at length into the story of the Ten Plagues - ten calamities that, according to the Book of Exodus, Yahweh inflicted upon innocent Egyptians, just to persuade their king, Pharaoh, to let the Israelites go. Could it be that the ten plagues are simply old-time WMD warfare perpetrated by Yahweh himself?

Passover Special - Yahweh and WMD

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.
And to you a Happy Easter as well !!

I will begin my Easter ceremony with lamb on Holy Thursday after church that evening.

Then 3 days of fasting on lightly salted water until Sunday evening.

Then tilapia fish soup on Sunday evening after church.

This is a high holy week for both Jews and Christians as Passover and Easter coincide again.

Your ahavat chinam is breathtaking. Off you go, now. There's nothing else for you to see here.
From one of my favorite and most honest Jews, Gilad Atzmon... his Passover Special...

If you really want to understand the possible roots of Jewish cultural fascination with WMD, the place to go is probably the story of Passover. The Jewish Passover dinner (seder), celebrated by both secular and orthodox Jews, delves at length into the story of the Ten Plagues - ten calamities that, according to the Book of Exodus, Yahweh inflicted upon innocent Egyptians, just to persuade their king, Pharaoh, to let the Israelites go. Could it be that the ten plagues are simply old-time WMD warfare perpetrated by Yahweh himself?

Passover Special - Yahweh and WMD
Innocent does not normally apply to slave-masters.

I think you have possibly twisted the story a bit.

Just wanted to take a break to wish all brothers , sisters and friends a happy Passover; may this holiday of freedom bring forth peace, understanding, and freedom to all.
And to you a Happy Easter as well !!

I will begin my Easter ceremony with lamb on Holy Thursday after church that evening.

Then 3 days of fasting on lightly salted water until Sunday evening.

Then tilapia fish soup on Sunday evening after church.

This is a high holy week for both Jews and Christians as Passover and Easter coincide again.

Happy holidays:D

So it's an inside joke?
So that's what Passover is all about..
Passover or Pesach is the story of the Destroying Angel (Michael) Of God (Elohim or JHVH) in the release of the Hebrews from Egyptian captivity during the time of Moses (Moshe) sometime during the 15th Century BCE. We don't know exactly when or with what Pharaoh.

It's not exactly historical although the Tenakh (Old Testament) has been fairly accurate archaeologically otherwise so there is no reason to doubt it.

The native population of the Levant was the Canaanites.

The Palestinians are not native. They encroached upon the land from the sea.

Passover has such a gloomy past. God killed all the firstborn sons and male animals of the Egyptians while the Hebrews stole everything of value and ran off.

Purim is another holiday filled with death and deceit.

For Christians the Passover is the remembrance of Jesus's death and Easter his resurrection. We celebrate the end of slavery to sin and life everlasting, Hebrews celebrate the death and destruction of others.

All according to the Scriptures. (none of which has been proven)

Forum List

Back