Wisconsin protest has lost a LOT of steam

Keep dreaming.

This is never going to stop until the right stops trying to take rightss away from Americans

Please provide a link to where Public Employee Unions have the right to mug taxpayers.

They need to call this thing off....now its about 10 hippies in a circle, singing "This Land is Your Land"

Maybe a total of 10 other people, standing around....cheering them on?

So are the schools having to pay for substitute teachers with the teachers play hokey .
They have to fire every teacher and fine them for bogus what ever .

20110222widems.jpg

They need to call this thing off....now its about 10 hippies in a circle, singing "This Land is Your Land"

Maybe a total of 10 other people, standing around....cheering them on?

:lol: Holy Chit that's funny. The People don't want Unions in Government anymore. Look what happens when they get too much power? Time for all Public Unions to go bye bye.

I had a feeling yesterday's "break" would take a lot of the wind out of their sales, and it apparently has.

I suspect it will pick back up again tomorrow, as the Governor begins sending out the pink slips. Supposedly 2000 to be laid off this week, unless they get a quorum first.

One Hundred Thousand People Is Losing Steam? Get Real.

Maybe if you include protesters in Egypt. I herd it was only about 65-70 thousand over 3 or 4 states.

Public Unions should never have been given this much power. Look what these Teachers have done in Wisconsin. How many Schools have they shut down? American Taxpayers need to stand up and fight for abolishing all Unions from Government. Haven't they raped the Taxpayers enough? Now they're holding an entire State's School System hostage. They only serve themselves and Democrats at this point. It's time to move in a different direction. Unions just don't belong in our Government.

but you do as a citizen have rights, they just shouldn't have any. and I hate to tell you this but its a lot more than just teachers who are state union members, the cops, the city workers, the snow plow driver, the firefighters and many other professions my good man.
But you want the job done for what your willing to pay and since your side, the conservatives have all but washed the working class down the shitter your demands have gotten louder, cut taxes for the rich and corp's, cut benefits and cut wages to those who make up the working class untill everyone is dependant on what the rich believe they are worth.

tax.com: Really Bad Reporting in Wisconsin: Who 'Contributes' to Public Workers' Pensions?

but you do as a citizen have rights, they just shouldn't have any. and I hate to tell you this but its a lot more than just teachers who are state union members, the cops, the city workers, the snow plow driver, the firefighters and many other professions my good man.
But you want the job done for what your willing to pay and since your side, the conservatives have all but washed the working class down the shitter your demands have gotten louder, cut taxes for the rich and corp's, cut benefits and cut wages to those who make up the working class untill everyone is dependant on what the rich believe they are worth.

tax.com: Really Bad Reporting in Wisconsin: Who 'Contributes' to Public Workers' Pensions?

Actually, I don't have a say. I'm not a Wisconsonite. This is their battle, I'm just watching with interest.

As are the Governors and Legislatures of every other State.

The union is going to lose, that has been decided. The only remaining question is whether or not the union is going to take a few politicians down with them, and how long that process will take.

I believe one or more of the runaways will come to their senses and return to do their job and move forward. But even if they don't, Wisconsin is finished with collective bargaining with the public union. There simply is no way around that. They have already lost the war. All they can do is what they are doing.....prolong the inevitable.

And Democrats should be blamed for every single one of those pink slips. If they had not run like children, stayed and voted, those pink slips would not have gone out.

Democrats are costing the middle class jobs. It's on their shoulders. The R governor found a way to afford these employees without layoffs or higher taxes, but Dem's cried like children about it. Now? Pink slips in the mail. Good job Dems.

Please explain.

A Republican Governor is laying people off, but it is the fault of Democratic representatives?

What are the consequences if the governor does not lay people off?

Attitudes like this from the Right/Republicans will be remembered.

Fixed it for you.
See above, you just proved that you have no concept about the time and qualifications needed to be a teacher....but I suspect you think that new ones can simply be plucked off the street, like McDonalds workers.

Yes they can. They went and did there collage and when they got out had to go work at kinder care because there was no work . I bet they move to Wisconsin when the fat is trimmed.

And Democrats should be blamed for every single one of those pink slips. If they had not run like children, stayed and voted, those pink slips would not have gone out.

Democrats are costing the middle class jobs. It's on their shoulders. The R governor found a way to afford these employees without layoffs or higher taxes, but Dem's cried like children about it. Now? Pink slips in the mail. Good job Dems.

Please explain.

A Republican Governor is laying people off, but it is the fault of Democratic representatives?

What are the consequences if the governor does not lay people off?

If the Senators would return and allow the vote to take place (they can vote against it), the layoffs will not be necessary. Without a vote, the layoffs are necessary.

If he doesn't lay them off, or doesn't get a vote, the State could go bankrupt.

Forum List

Back