Winter Solstice Invocation

Merry Christmas as we celebrate Christ's conception (He was likely born in late September after the harvest but before winter set in).

Absolutely! I hope everyone had an epic Winter Solstice, and I hope everyone has an epic Christmas!

Nema! Susej liah!

I am among those will celebrate Christ on Christmas as well, but on this Day, this Night, I celebrate YHWH, and Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Iblis/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and Lilith/ Ereshkigal...

Especially Lilith. For from now up until the Spring Equinox, Lilith shall dominate my spiritual pursuits. Lilith shall become the center of my spiritual motivation, and a great many things will be achieved in the name of Lilith!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Only one truth Christ. The rest a made up by a delusional drug addict.

Ah, you mean Saul.
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.

Actually ... Pogo is right. Paul's name had been Saul. However, he wasn't delusional and he spoke and wrote as he was led by the Holy Spirit.

Merry Christmas as we celebrate Christ's conception (He was likely born in late September after the harvest but before winter set in).

Absolutely! I hope everyone had an epic Winter Solstice, and I hope everyone has an epic Christmas!

Nema! Susej liah!

I am among those will celebrate Christ on Christmas as well, but on this Day, this Night, I celebrate YHWH, and Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Iblis/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and Lilith/ Ereshkigal...

Especially Lilith. For from now up until the Spring Equinox, Lilith shall dominate my spiritual pursuits. Lilith shall become the center of my spiritual motivation, and a great many things will be achieved in the name of Lilith!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.

Actually ... Pogo is right. Paul's name had been Saul. However, he wasn't delusional and he spoke and wrote as he was led by the Holy Spirit.
I know Paul's name was Saul before Jesus saved him.

"Satan" is a Christian invention. We don't believe in it.
No, satan is a Angel created by God who rebelled against God.

Whatever the subplot is, it's still a Xian invention set up to reinvent the world as a binary cops-and-robbers show where everything is neatly categorized into "good" or "evil". Which is fundametally ignorant of how Life works and is a tool to subjugate the unsophisticated.

That's why they indoctrinate it at the youngest possible age. Get it in there before reason sets in and get a foothold.
agreed and friends request sent :) ;)

Was the solstice party like a massive lesbian get together/orgy? With snakes and boiling kettles with eye of newt?

Nema! Susej liah!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.

And I think you just confirmed what I meant by that. :thup:

Forum List

Back