The great Archangel Michael!

I take this Ancient Power
Of Fire, Wind, Earth, and Sea!
Night will go and Day will come
No one sees Eternity
Except our God. Accept God!

-Written December 21, 2012

A poem of lies and nonesene how quaint.

Merry Christmas as we celebrate Christ's conception (He was likely born in late September after the harvest but before winter set in).

Absolutely! I hope everyone had an epic Winter Solstice, and I hope everyone has an epic Christmas!

Nema! Susej liah!

I am among those will celebrate Christ on Christmas as well, but on this Day, this Night, I celebrate YHWH, and Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Iblis/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and Lilith/ Ereshkigal...

Especially Lilith. For from now up until the Spring Equinox, Lilith shall dominate my spiritual pursuits. Lilith shall become the center of my spiritual motivation, and a great many things will be achieved in the name of Lilith!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

'Tis the Solstice, that day when the son sun finally dies on the (Southern) cross, lies low for three days, and then resurrects on the third day to ascend back into the heavens, bringing life back in the Eastertide Spring.

-- said the human race, since it began.

In the old daze they analogized and anthropomorphized the process into a "god", but it was always a metaphor.

This is also why we festoon lights upon our houses and bushes and trees; sympathetic magic to bring back the light.
It always works.

That's some fucked up shit, invoking Satan and demons.

I'm somewhat familiar with Pagan ritual and Wiccan practices, neither of which invoke the evils you have.

Our wedding ceremony was fashioned from Pagan ritual, as was the baptism of our daughter.

You, on the other hand, are one messed up bitch.

That's some fucked up shit, invoking Satan and demons.

I'm somewhat familiar with Pagan ritual and Wiccan practices, neither of which invoke the evils you have.

Our wedding ceremony was fashioned from Pagan ritual, as was the baptism of our daughter.

You, on the other hand, are one messed up bitch.

The heart of Pagan ritual is repetition. Think about that before you attempt to lecture me about how "familiar" you think you are with something you actually know very little about.

And I am Pagan, not Wiccan. There are many, many ways to be a Pagan. The ancient Sumerians were Pagans, as were the Egyptians, the Greeks, the Mayans, the Aztecs, the Druids, etc.

Pagans might worship One God or Goddess or may worship many Gods and Goddesses. Pagans might worship Nature. Pagans can even be atheistic. Pagans might view the Gods as nothing more than Thoughtforms, a means to an end and a way of attuning their conscience to these Deific Archetypes, and to more successfully invoke the most prominant characteristics of those Gods into themselves. Pagans might even believe in and invoke many Gods/ Goddesses yet truly worship only One God/ Goddess.

Pagans might devote themselves to that which they subjectively consider to be "Good", as many Wiccans do, or they may devote themselves to that which they subjectively consider to be "evil", as O9A does, or they may not even believe in "good" and "evil", or they may equally embrace both sides of human Nature as I do, as is reflected in my invocation to Heavenly deities as well as Infernal deities.

I hold in one hand the Sun and in the other the Moon... so when I invoke the powers Above as well as the powers Below, do not attempt to lecture me on my weltanshauung or how I should best practice my spiritual Path.

Let us instead respect the greatness of Nature, the Earth, the Cosmos, our God(s), human Nature and human spirituality, and all the Ways, religions, and cultures in which these things have been celebrated!

Last edited:
The Grand Invocation of Lilith and Lucifer

I, Ashtara, do proclaim the hymns sung in desert lands and deep forests to thee, O Goddess of Irkalla!

I affirm Lilith, sacred Demon Goddess who is Unholy yet announced in the blood of Immortality, embraced by the Dragon of Darkness!

And Hail unto he! Lucifer, who casts Gods from their thrones! Mighty devourer of weakened Spirits who cannot face the Eternal Flame!

O Lilith

O Harlot Immaculate, mother of Death and Demons... my Mentor, Lilith

O Whore Immaculate, Mother of Death and Demons... my Mentor, Ereshkigal

From thy depths cast your wanting eyes of Lust upon me. I am filled with the desire and Will in the Knowledge of thy divinity and Life giving blood, given from the veins of the Dragon.

I am not a slave of the Devil but yet the Devil's Child, independent and godlike in my aspired Will.

I shall live in Sin and the joys of Life, yet illuminate my being in the Blackened Flame, to walk the infernal roads beside Ishtar!

I entrust myself wholly to you. I consecrate my Heart to thee, my primary desire being to Master the Dark Side, the Hell that resides within, and to drink deep from the sacred chalice of Venom and the Blood of Saints.

Hail to your son Namtar, the God of Death!

O Lilith!

I am becoming in thy coils and shall walk the thorned path unscathed, for I am thy Apprentice.

Hail to thee, when thou hast taken the form of Babalon! Blessed is the Crimson Harlot, from whose Chalice of Fornication I am blessed!

Nema!

Exalted lady who rides upon the infernal dreams of her apprentices, who comes forth in the twilight roads Cauled and hooded in Crimson and Ebony, atop the Seven Headed Dragon, who with the Golden flame of your eyes are both Demon and Goddess, who tastes the Blood of Saints... let thy Passions be brought unto this Mass of the Devil's Kin!

Witch Queen, Ruler of Irkalla! Empress of Hell and Lady of the Night!

Hail unto the Goddess of Devils!

Hail Lilith!

Hail Ereshkigal!

Behold, the Face of our Lord, the Devil!

Who with serpents' tongue and Sun Envenomed Stave do you awaken your children.

I summon thee, O God of this Earth!

Come thou forth and behold my Unholy prayers of Creation and Destruction!

O thou Iblis, who fell from Paradise, praise unto thee this Night!

Arise, Lucifer! Arise towards the Sun and uplift our Souls!

Hail thou Serpent and Dragon souled essence!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Shaaitan!

As I trample the Cross, I take the Mark of Cain, the Mark of the Beast!

I shall live again after Death!

Shaaitan! Initiator! I spit on the Virgin, for she is the defilement of all True Women!

There is no God like the Devil, who resides in the Heart and Mind of all, who empowers those who are Independant and Mindful, knowing we shall taste the pleasures of both Hell and Heaven!

O Lucifer! We know both Darkness and Light!

I walk Widdershins around a burning cross!

I evoke thee, O King of Djinn!

I call unto thee, my very shadow and bestial self!

I am crowned as the Black Christ!

I am Antichrist!

I give my body to Incubi and the Harlot offspring of Lilith, the Succubi!

I am the Dragon-blood who has united the Sun and the Moon!

I embrace the Falling Star as my sign!

I take the Dream Form of a great Infernal Dragon! I fly forth, touched by the Devil's stave to the Infernal Conclave of Succubi and Incubi,
Daevas and Demons and Djinn!

I am awakened as Kin to the Fire Djinn!

Shaitan be praised!

Nema, thilil liah!

Nema, reficul liah!

Nema!

As ancient prophecies are fulfilled, let us dance amidst the destruction...

The Grand Invocation of Lilith and Lucifer

I, Ashtara, do proclaim the hymns sung in desert lands and deep forests to thee, O Goddess of Irkalla!

I affirm Lilith, sacred Demon Goddess who is Unholy yet announced in the blood of Immortality, embraced by the Dragon of Darkness!

And Hail unto he! Lucifer, who casts Gods from their thrones! Mighty devourer of weakened Spirits who cannot face the Eternal Flame!

O Lilith

O Harlot Immaculate, mother of Death and Demons... my Mentor, Lilith

O Whore Immaculate, Mother of Death and Demons... my Mentor, Ereshkigal

From thy depths cast your wanting eyes of Lust upon me. I am filled with the desire and Will in the Knowledge of thy divinity and Life giving blood, given from the veins of the Dragon.

I am not a slave of the Devil but yet the Devil's Child, independent and godlike in my aspired Will.

I shall live in Sin and the joys of Life, yet illuminate my being in the Blackened Flame, to walk the infernal roads beside Ishtar!

I entrust myself wholly to you. I consecrate my Heart to thee, my primary desire being to Master the Dark Side, the Hell that resides within, and to drink deep from the sacred chalice of Venom and the Blood of Saints.

Hail to your son Namtar, the God of Death!

O Lilith!

I am becoming in thy coils and shall walk the thorned path unscathed, for I am thy Apprentice.

Hail to thee, when thou hast taken the form of Babalon! Blessed is the Crimson Harlot, from whose Chalice of Fornication I am blessed!

Nema!

Exalted lady who rides upon the infernal dreams of her apprentices, who comes forth in the twilight roads Cauled and hooded in Crimson and Ebony, atop the Seven Headed Dragon, who with the Golden flame of your eyes are both Demon and Goddess, who tastes the Blood of Saints... let thy Passions be brought unto this Mass of the Devil's Kin!

Witch Queen, Ruler of Irkalla! Empress of Hell and Lady of the Night!

Hail unto the Goddess of Devils!

Hail Lilith!

Hail Ereshkigal!

Behold, the Face of our Lord, the Devil!

Who with serpents' tongue and Sun Envenomed Stave do you awaken your children.

I summon thee, O God of this Earth!

Come thou forth and behold my Unholy prayers of Creation and Destruction!

O thou Iblis, who fell from Paradise, praise unto thee this Night!

Arise, Lucifer! Arise towards the Sun and uplift our Souls!

Hail thou Serpent and Dragon souled essence!

Hail Lucifer!

Hail Shaaitan!

As I trample the Cross, I take the Mark of Cain, the Mark of the Beast!

I shall live again after Death!

Shaaitan! Initiator! I spit on the Virgin, for she is the defilement of all True Women!

There is no God like the Devil, who resides in the Heart and Mind of all, who empowers those who are Independant and Mindful, knowing we shall taste the pleasures of both Hell and Heaven!

O Lucifer! We know both Darkness and Light!

I walk Widdershins around a burning cross!

I evoke thee, O King of Djinn!

I call unto thee, my very shadow and bestial self!

I am crowned as the Black Christ!

I am Antichrist!

I give my body to Incubi and the Harlot offspring of Lilith, the Succubi!

I am the Dragon-blood who has united the Sun and the Moon!

I embrace the Falling Star as my sign!

I take the Dream Form of a great Infernal Dragon! I fly forth, touched by the Devil's stave to the Infernal Conclave of Succubi and Incubi,
Daevas and Demons and Djinn!

I am awakened as Kin to the Fire Djinn!

Shaitan be praised!

Nema, thilil liah!

Nema, reficul liah!

Nema!

I remember a post where you said you made up your own religion, and I thought we had something in common. But we are poles apart, and you have more in common with my brother who is into Satanism.

Merry Christmas as we celebrate Christ's conception (He was likely born in late September after the harvest but before winter set in).

Absolutely! I hope everyone had an epic Winter Solstice, and I hope everyone has an epic Christmas!

Nema! Susej liah!

I am among those will celebrate Christ on Christmas as well, but on this Day, this Night, I celebrate YHWH, and Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Iblis/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and Lilith/ Ereshkigal...

Especially Lilith. For from now up until the Spring Equinox, Lilith shall dominate my spiritual pursuits. Lilith shall become the center of my spiritual motivation, and a great many things will be achieved in the name of Lilith!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Only one truth Christ. The rest a made up by a delusional drug addict.

Nema! Susej liah!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.

Nema! Susej liah!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.

"Satan" is a Christian invention. We don't believe in it.
No, satan is a Angel created by God who rebelled against God.

Whatever the subplot is, it's still a Xian invention set up to reinvent the world as a binary cops-and-robbers show where everything is neatly categorized into "good" or "evil". Which is fundametally ignorant of how Life works and is a tool to subjugate the unsophisticated.

That's why they indoctrinate it at the youngest possible age. Get it in there before reason sets in and get a foothold.

Nema! Susej liah!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.

Nema! Susej liah!

Nema! Reficul liah!

Nema! Anehta liah!

Nema! Thilil liah!

Nema! Leahcim liah!

Nema! HWHY liah!

Ah, you mean Saul.
Obviously you have no clue what you are talking about.

I wish. Trust me, this whole gig would be a hell of lot simpler if I didn't.

Forum List

Back