Wingnuts of the week

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
1712960479168.png

All of this is real and verified.

The irony of this thread coming from the far left wing nuts is just too funny.

And that compares as a fraction to the Topic coming from a Wing Nut of the most splendid size . A De Crepit US special .

View attachment 931232

All of this is real and verified.

No mention of you being on the mistaken side of every major issue since I started to post -- no cause or effect I imagine .
To get Covid , Killer Shots and Ukraine 100% wrong is amazing and does much to cement your position as one of the most redundant posters on this chat site .
But an interesting example of a person never knowing when to lie still when knocked down .

No mention of you being on the mistaken side of every major issue since I started to post -- no cause or effect I imagine .
To get Covid , Killer Shots and Ukraine 100% wrong is amazing and does much to cement your position as one of the most redundant posters on this chat site .
But an interesting example of a person never knowing when to lie still when knocked down .
Which one of those is a lie?

Which one?

You are foolhardy rather than brave to publicly admit you have more than one Huff and Puff routine, though I privately feel sure that it is evident to all .
I could have also likened you to a fish that takes the bait every time without thinking .The perfect Gullible .

Yes . You never let us down .

You are foolhardy rather than brave to publicly admit you have more than one Huff and Puff routine, though I privately feel sure that it is evident to all .
I could have also likened you to a fish that takes the bait every time without thinking .The perfect Gullible .

Yes . You never let us down .
Would you like to actually pick on item in either one of the lists I posted and prove it not to be true?

If not then go have your oral diarrhea elsewhere, you're stinking up the place.

Would you like to actually pick on item in either one of the lists I posted and prove it not to be true?
You lost so badly De CrepitUS .
What a wag .

Covid not a bio- weapon
So called vaccines not Killer Shots
Ukraine the winner .
Laugh at every post from The Denier .

You lost so badly De CrepitUS .
What a wag .

Covid not a bio- weapon
So called vaccines not Killer Shots
Ukraine the winner .
Laugh at every post from The Denier .
You're kinda stupid.

Once again, Hillary has been proven to be right, they're deplorables!
Wait a minute…Hillary called Robert Kennedy a die hard Democrat a deplorable? Hillary is the same woman who covered up her husbands sexual assaults and abuse of women as “right wing conspiracy”. She really should keep her mouth shut.

Wait a minute…Hillary called Robert Kennedy a die hard Democrat a deplorable? Hillary is the same woman who covered up her husbands sexual assaults and abuse of women as “right wing conspiracy”. She really should keep her mouth shut.

Well, you know MarcATL.

He never misses an opportunity to look stupid.

Forum List

Back