Why didnt Steele defame Trump wih his fake dossier?

None of this was verified. Why isnt it defamatory?
Good question!
The incident was real and corrupt governments cooperated to kill the story.

If Trump loses the election, D-g forbid, Russia may have a reason to blow up the story of it being fake.

Or if Trump wins the election and doesn't cooperate with Russia, they may blow up ther story anyway?

Tha plot thickens Colonel!

The pee tapes were real

Well there you go! more Liberals making more stuff up again! Steele was paid to go out and come back with something. Lies didnt matter , facts didnt matter because initially it was only meant to be campaign dirt, not taken seriously. But it only took a few scumbag Democrat senators and thier contacts in the media & FBI to run campaign dirt as real news to create a whole sub culture of you believers.

Well there you go! more Liberals making more stuff up again! Steele was paid to go out and come back with something. Lies didnt matter , facts didnt matter because initially it was only meant to be campaign dirt, not taken seriously. But it only took a few scumbag Democrat senators and thier contacts in the media & FBI to run campaign dirt as real news to create a whole sub culture of you believers.

The Trump Pee Tape has been released, just like Steele claimed

By MSNBC? Look, we weren't stupid enough to vote for Biden so spare us.

Fucking idiot!

The video was certified using a Craftsman model 1019 Laboratory Edition Signature Series gauge. The kind used by Caltech high energy physicists. And NASA engineers.

I guarantee you rightwinger 100% believes that is real, and the people who created know he's that dumb.

The Pee Tape video is 100 percent dead on balls accurate

The video was certified using a Craftsman model 1019 Laboratory Edition Signature Series gauge. The kind used by Caltech high energy physicists. And NASA engineers.

He's not. He's obviously trolling. He's certainly no genius and stupid enough to vote for Brandon but stupid enough to think that tape is real..

I mean nobody is that stupid.

Normally I would agree with you, but rightwinger has shown himself to be exceptionally dumb, and susceptible to nearly every conspiracy theory that comes down the pike.

Forum List

Back