Wills and Kate Announce Engagement

He gave her his mother's ring. She'll be known as Princess Catherine of Wales.

No one knows what she will be known as yet. On their marriage, The Queen will give Prince William a title.... Duke of Somewhere.... She will be the Duchess of whereever that happens to be.

William will always be a prince, until he becomes King William V. He'll be known a Prince William, Duke of [see below].

Prince William of Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should Prince William marry next year, it is customary for him to receive a dukedom. Possible titles suggested as most likely are the titles of Duke of Clarence, Duke of Cambridge, or Duke of Sussex (other options are those of Kendal, Avondale, Strathearn and Teviotdale).[61] Should his father accede to the throne, William will immediately obtain the titles of Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Rothesay, and it is expected that he would be invested as Prince of Wales, although the latter is not automatic. If Prince William succeeds to the throne and uses his first given name as his regnal name, he would be known as William V.

Last edited:
William will always be a prince. He'll be known a Prince William, Duke of [see below].

Prince William of Wales - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Should Prince William marry next year, it is customary for him to receive a dukedom. Possible titles suggested as most likely are the titles of Duke of Clarence, Duke of Cambridge, or Duke of Sussex (other options are those of Kendal, Avondale, Strathearn and Teviotdale).[61] Should his father accede to the throne, William will immediately obtain the titles of Duke of Cornwall and Duke of Rothesay, and it is expected that he would be invested as Prince of Wales, although the latter is not automatic. If Prince William succeeds to the throne and uses his first given name as his regnal name, he would be known as William V.

There is no announcement as to what Kate will be known as, after the wedding.... If it was Wales, she would be Katherine, Princess of Wales.... Like Diana. She may be referred to as Princess Katherine, but her title will not be Princess Katherine of Wales.... it will be Katherine, Princess of Wales.

I just dun get it....what does the Royal Family do for the UK that could possibly justify their wealth?

Just goes to show, you really cannot fix stupid. :lol:
California Girl, in another post.
"He gave her Diana's engagement ring. Lucky girl - it's an awesome ring. LOL..... And, he's pretty cute. I'm slightly jealous."
>
Didn't seem you thought it was stupid there.

I just dun get it....what does the Royal Family do for the UK that could possibly justify their wealth?

"He gave her Diana's engagement ring. Lucky girl - it's an awesome ring. LOL..... And, he's pretty cute. I'm slightly jealous."
>

The stupid I refer to is Madeline's fucking moronic statement about the Brit Royal Family.

Had nothing to do with William & Kate. Overly hard for you? I do apologize! I thought, with me quoting her fucking post, even a simpering fool could work it out. I was wrong. That happens very occasionally.

>
She either loathes or reveres the royal family depending on who she is talking to.

Forum List

Back