Willfully Ignorant? This might open you mind!

denial of gays to marry or serve in our armed forces).

dear, liberals have killed the idea of love and family leading a massive abortion genocide and incarceration of those who survive which you would not consider the advancement of human liberty.

R's have disdain for individual liberty (denial of a women's right to choose,

Actually dear, saving a baby's life is far more pro individual liberty than killing the baby.

Have I mentioned that EB is a lunatic?

At one time he appeared to be a lesser troll, but his efforts to assassinate the character of venerable people, and women who for circumstances way beyond his knowledge or understanding, gives a more complex picture of him.

No longer do I think he's a lunatic, though some other mental aberration needs to be ruled out, he presents as a self righteous, bigoted an immature person brainwashed by those who gave Stephanie her lobotomy.

R's have disdain for individual liberty (denial of a women's right to choose,

Actually dear, saving a baby's life is far more pro individual liberty than killing the baby.

Have I mentioned that EB is a lunatic?

At one time he appeared to be a lesser troll, but his efforts to assassinate the character of venerable people, and women who for circumstances way beyond his knowledge or understanding, gives a more complex picture of him.

No longer do I think he's a lunatic, though some other mental aberration needs to be ruled out, he presents as a self righteous, bigoted an immature person brainwashed by those who gave Stephanie her lobotomy.

argumentum ad hominem from typical liberal too stupid for substance

Forum List

Back