Beef Prices to Drop

Seems previous high prices brought about the usual result. Ranchers raised more. Feedlots took in more. And low grain prices helped so they are producing record weight of steers for market. However, they say prices may not drop all the way until next Spring.

Read more @ Fattest-Ever U.S. Cattle Herd Signals End to Record Beef Prices

Ain't the market wonderful?

I have already noticed some drop in the cheaper cuts of meat. Got a nice rump roast last Sunday for a price I thought was pretty reasonable (Don't remember what it cost, just remember not going apeshit when I saw the price tag).

I hope they don't come up with a Cow Fart Tax to raise them thar prices...................I hope Steak prices go down..................

Seems previous high prices brought about the usual result. Ranchers raised more. Feedlots took in more. And low grain prices helped so they are producing record weight of steers for market. However, they say prices may not drop all the way until next Spring.

Looks like the US soldiers involved in WW3 will be getting summa that thar USA prime B.G.H. beef specially fattened with G.M.O. grain. YAY ! It makes Prozac easier on the stomach.

That is very, very, good news. I remember when that blizzard wiped out all of the cattle a few years back, and the price went through the roof. I was wondering if the prices were ever going to right themselves, or if they would somehow be artificially kept up; most likely through government intervention, because we all know.............the government doesn't like cows!

Forum List

Back