Willfully Ignorant? This might open you mind!

The Right seems to want a fair tax, and the schemes they offer do nothing to make the plight of the working men and women more secure. We are in transition, and will decide soon weather we will remain a democratic republic, or one solely owned and purchased by a power elite whose influence on the law benefits them and harms the many.
You are an idiot and a liar. The right wants less government burden on everyone. If you don't include yourself as a person that's on you. Where we see public money we will see corruption, bank on it.

Businesses move offshore because America is run by morons that can't figure out how stupid it is to hurt those creating the wealth and jobs in this country. We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. It doesn't take an economist to understand it's harmful to the economy. Hillary is just more of the same. Many companies, like Milwaukee have just thrown in the towel and sold to the Chinese. A vote for Hillary is a vote for less jobs and business in America.

Thanks once again for proving you are an ignorant partisan hack and an asshole. You either didn't read the link, or are too stupid to understand it.

That's on you.
You were too lazy and sloppy to provide any content (like most libs) but I did look at it and saw they want to move the tax base to Ireland, hense my response.

The content was in the link, and the essence is obvious. Once again, I believe you are not very bright, totally brainwashed or a liar. I suspect all three.

Read the link, try if you can to think about it, and then post something of substance if you can (which I doubt).
Posting a link isn't posting content. You think it is because you're a liberal, too lazy and stupid to find relevant content and expect others to do your homework. I addressed the point though and have no suspicions about your intelligence at all.

The Right seems to want a fair tax, and the schemes they offer do nothing to make the plight of the working men and women more secure. We are in transition, and will decide soon weather we will remain a democratic republic, or one solely owned and purchased by a power elite whose influence on the law benefits them and harms the many.
You are an idiot and a liar. The right wants less government burden on everyone. If you don't include yourself as a person that's on you. Where we see public money we will see corruption, bank on it.

Businesses move offshore because America is run by morons that can't figure out how stupid it is to hurt those creating the wealth and jobs in this country. We have the highest corporate tax rate in the world. It doesn't take an economist to understand it's harmful to the economy. Hillary is just more of the same. Many companies, like Milwaukee have just thrown in the towel and sold to the Chinese. A vote for Hillary is a vote for less jobs and business in America.

Thanks once again for proving you are an ignorant partisan hack and an asshole. You either didn't read the link, or are too stupid to understand it.

That's on you.
You were too lazy and sloppy to provide any content (like most libs) but I did look at it and saw they want to move the tax base to Ireland, hense my response.

The content was in the link, and the essence is obvious. Once again, I believe you are not very bright, totally brainwashed or a liar. I suspect all three.

Read the link, try if you can to think about it, and then post something of substance if you can (which I doubt).
Posting a link isn't posting content. You think it is because you're a liberal, too lazy and stupid to find relevant content and expect others to do your homework. I addressed the point though and have no suspicions about your intelligence at all.

Good for you. Oh, and thanks so much for sharing.

Now, does anyone have a sagacious opinion as to the behavior of Pfizer.

Put in perspective, consider the outrage behind Sylondra and the who cares attitude about Pfizer.

Funny isn't it, those who support Republicans and wave our flag, hold up the cross of Christianity and once used the phrase Country First are not outraged at the greed and lack of patriotic concern by Pfizer and other MULTI- national corporations.

Donald Trump’s tax plan goes after corporate ‘inversions’

Donald Trump says U.S. companies will no longer need to move abroad to take advantage of lower taxes if his tax plan becomes a reality.

Trump, the billionaire real-estate mogul currently leading the pack for the Republican presidential nomination, took aim squarely at so-called corporate tax inversions when he unveiled his tax-reform plan on Monday.

Trump’s plan would significantly cut the U.S. corporate tax rate, to 15%. The current top corporate rate is 35%.

“This lower rate makes corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world,” Trump says in his tax plan.

Trump’s wide-ranging plan includes collapsing seven tax brackets for individuals into four, and making the highest individual income-tax rate 25% versus the current 39.6% rate. To pay for his proposals, he would end the tax break for “carried interest,” and levy a one-time tax of 10% on overseas profits of U.S. corporations, among other things. High-income earners would see the tax exemption on life-insurance interest phased out.

“Since we are making America’s corporate tax rate globally competitive, it is only fair that corporations help make that move fiscally responsible,” Trump’s plan says.

Trump joins both fellow Republican Jeb Bush and many Democrats in targeting inversions.

Both sides are against Inversions...............but they disagree on how to deal with it.............
So, what is her plan...................

Seems like a good question to be asked of her and everyone seeking the nomination from both parties.

However, the issue goes far beyond tax policy, it goes to the essential question of how and why this scheme gone on for so long, and evaluating its impact on our national economy and Main St. Americans.

If our tax dollars go to grants paying for basic research, shouldn't the American taxpayer receive some of the profit. In effect, my tax dollars are invested in a private company and only the company and its stock and bond holders receive a return, and even they only pay a capital gain on their profit.

So you don't have to worry about your precious tax dollar supporting Pfizer anymore

Well done!

Article was written by a moron to sway lesser intellects. For example, "Pfizer and other such firms will argue that they need to pay lower taxes to fund the research that results in miracle drugs. But that is a myth."

“Pfizer and other such firms will argue that they need to pay lower taxes to fund the research that results in miracle drugs. But that is a myth. We credit the private sector for the innovation and growth in our economy. But a number of academics and policy thinkers, including University of Sussex economist Mariana Mazzucato, author of The Entrepreneurial State: Debunking Public vs. Private Sector Myths, argue powerfully that it is the government (and thus taxpayers) rather than the private sector that deserves the credit for such innovation.”

Which renders any ‘free market’ counter-argument by some on the right devoid of merit.

If the right wants a true ‘free market’ paradigm, then that means an end to corporate welfare, and end to government funding of the private sector, and an end to favorable taxing schemes for corporations – something corporations would clearly reject.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

“Pfizer and other such firms will argue that they need to pay lower taxes to fund the research that results in miracle drugs. But that is a myth. We credit the private sector for the innovation and growth in our economy. But a number of academics and policy thinkers, including University of Sussex economist Mariana Mazzucato, author of The Entrepreneurial State: Debunking Public vs. Private Sector Myths, argue powerfully that it is the government (and thus taxpayers) rather than the private sector that deserves the credit for such innovation.”

Which renders any ‘free market’ counter-argument by some on the right devoid of merit.

If the right wants a true ‘free market’ paradigm, then that means an end to corporate welfare, and end to government funding of the private sector, and an end to favorable taxing schemes for corporations – something corporations would clearly reject.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

Oh, the government is the innovator. So that's why North Korea, Cuba and Venezuela lead the world in pharmaceutical patents.

Time prints stuff like, "that it is the government (and thus taxpayers) rather than the private sector that deserves the credit for such innovation.” just to test the stupidity and gullibility of the Low Info base

Donald Trump says U.S. companies will no longer need to move abroad to take advantage of lower taxes if his tax plan becomes a reality.

Trump, the billionaire real-estate mogul currently leading the pack for the Republican presidential nomination, took aim squarely at so-called corporate tax inversions when he unveiled his tax-reform plan on Monday.

Trump’s plan would significantly cut the U.S. corporate tax rate, to 15%. The current top corporate rate is 35%.

“This lower rate makes corporate inversions unnecessary by making America’s tax rate one of the best in the world,” Trump says in his tax plan.

Trump’s wide-ranging plan includes collapsing seven tax brackets for individuals into four, and making the highest individual income-tax rate 25% versus the current 39.6% rate. To pay for his proposals, he would end the tax break for “carried interest,” and levy a one-time tax of 10% on overseas profits of U.S. corporations, among other things. High-income earners would see the tax exemption on life-insurance interest phased out.

“Since we are making America’s corporate tax rate globally competitive, it is only fair that corporations help make that move fiscally responsible,” Trump’s plan says.

Trump joins both fellow Republican Jeb Bush and many Democrats in targeting inversions.

Both sides are against Inversions...............but they disagree on how to deal with it.............

Seems like a good question to be asked of her and everyone seeking the nomination from both parties.

However, the issue goes far beyond tax policy, it goes to the essential question of how and why this scheme gone on for so long, and evaluating its impact on our national economy and Main St. Americans.

If our tax dollars go to grants paying for basic research, shouldn't the American taxpayer receive some of the profit. In effect, my tax dollars are invested in a private company and only the company and its stock and bond holders receive a return, and even they only pay a capital gain on their profit.

So you don't have to worry about your precious tax dollar supporting Pfizer anymore

Well done!

Article was written by a moron to sway lesser intellects. For example, "Pfizer and other such firms will argue that they need to pay lower taxes to fund the research that results in miracle drugs. But that is a myth."

Gee, I have to evaluate your comment; stating as you did the author of the linked article is a Moron needs to be evaluated by an authority. As they say, "it takes one to know one", so I may have to defer to you.

NO. Just kidding, but I'm impressed this is the longest idiot-gram I've seen posted by you.

Well done!

Gee, I have to evaluate your comment; stating as you did the author of the linked article is a Moron needs to be evaluated by an authority. As they say, "it takes one to know one", so I may have to defer to you.

NO. Just kidding, but I'm impressed this is the longest idiot-gram I've seen posted by you.

You fell for it too. They said something stupid, and you said, "AMEN!"

Funny isn't it, those who support Republicans and wave our flag, hold up the cross of Christianity and once used the phrase Country First are not outraged at the greed and lack of patriotic concern by Pfizer and other MULTI- national corporations.
I don't get the connection with all those, it must be clear to you though. Multi-national corporations is a reality of today's commerce and would be stupid to not do it. Moving the tax base offshore is a different matter but understandable if the country has a punitive tax rate. It's why some of the Beattles moved here back in the day. You take too much money and people leave.

I don't get the connection with all those, it must be clear to you though. Multi-national corporations is a reality of today's commerce and would be stupid to not do it. Moving the tax base offshore is a different matter but understandable if the country has a punitive tax rate. It's why some of the Beattles moved here back in the day. You take too much money and people leave.

Of course you don't get it. You're so brainwashed nothing that challenges you can get through.

Corporations are amoral, they are not people. The people who run them don't always consider the human consequences of their actions, their focus is profit. When those consequences are harmful they lie, make excuses and blame others. That you and CF and others find this ethical is why you're comfortable being callous conservatives.

The great irony is that so many callous conservatives pretend to be Christian. I acknowledge being an agnostic, but I was confirmed Catholic and did attend Catechism which aided me in understanding the difference between right and wrong. What Pfiser is doing is wrong, that you and the other morons find it laudable is also wrong, as are those who voted for the loop holes in tax law / policy which make such behaviors legal. It may be legal, but it is not moral and each of those named are culpable.

What Pfiser is doing is wrong,.

Keeping their money for more cancer research is wrong and giving it to our lib soviet bureaucrats to waste is right? See why we say liberalism is based i pure ignorance. What other conclusion is possible? Please tell me.

Fear not. The IRS, TSA and many other idiotic federal agencies will be closed/wiped off the map as soon as Trump is elected. Foodstamps will also go, illegals, same-sex marriages, etc. etc. You know - waste.

Fear not. The IRS, TSA and many other idiotic federal agencies will be closed/wiped off the map as soon as Trump is elected. Foodstamps will also go, illegals, same-sex marriages, etc. etc. You know - waste.
dear if you think Trump is against food stamps say why or admit to being a liar. Thanks

First, you must read this link. Next you must think (for some, their ignorance isn't willful; we will know who when they post the idiot-grams sure to follow); then you must become outraged as you understand how you've been lied to by the power elite and those who have written thousands of pages of tax code to benefit them.

But first read this:

Hillary Clinton Is Right About Pfizer

When my job was contracted out, I lost some of my healthcare coverage and I had to start paying for my medical benefits, they take it out automatically out of my check every two weeks. All of this, after I took a significant pay cut each month ( I lost approximately $10,000 dollars a year...just in straight time, not counting overtime pay....and not including loss of shift differential pay - yearly pay bonuses & safety awards.....ect..ect. )

Someone should go to the senior leadership in my company I work for...... and the company I am contracted out to, and tell them they have to take a significant pay cut and start paying for their own health insurance and take a loss of insurance coverage. They should have to do this for the length I have.

And they should also get one weeks vacation , and have to pay for their own vacation out of their own pocket...... the first week they are off....like I did.

I would believe that if I was overseeing a contract company, I could go to the Company that I was being contracted out to and negotiate a better contract than the one we got for the subordinate personnel. They were saving already by not having to pay retirement, 401K and other benefits. You would have thought we could have kept our paid vacation and medical.

Shadow 355

Last edited:

Keeping their money for more cancer research is wrong and giving it to our lib soviet bureaucrats to waste is right? See why we say liberalism is based i pure ignorance. What other conclusion is possible? Please tell me.

First you must read the link, next you must think; obviously I wasn't posting to you.

First you must read the link, next you must think; obviously I wasn't posting to you.
profit is life, stupid. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

profit is life, stupid. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Once again, you need to read the link and think. Do you know how to think sagaciously and pan-optically? I doubt you do.

Once again, you need to read the link and think. Do you know how to think sagaciously and pan-optically? I doubt you do.

profit is life, stupid liberal. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Forum List

Back