Willfully Ignorant? This might open you mind!

What Pfiser is doing is wrong,.

Keeping their money for more cancer research is wrong and giving it to our lib soviet bureaucrats to waste is right? See why we say liberalism is based i pure ignorance. What other conclusion is possible? Please tell me.

First you must read the link, next you must think; obviously I wasn't posting to you.
profit is life, stupid. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Once again, you need to read the link and think. Do you know how to think sagaciously and pan-optically? I doubt you do.

profit is life, stupid liberal. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

As an ignorant asshole why should anyone believe anything you post, it being an echo of right wing propaganda.

FYIA (for your information asshole) Sagacious thinking is acute mental discernment and keen practical sense, and panoptic viewing is to consider all parts and elements of any issue. That you can't do either strongly suggests you're stupid, that you won't is evidence you're a stupid asshole.

Keeping their money for more cancer research is wrong and giving it to our lib soviet bureaucrats to waste is right? See why we say liberalism is based i pure ignorance. What other conclusion is possible? Please tell me.

First you must read the link, next you must think; obviously I wasn't posting to you.
profit is life, stupid. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

Once again, you need to read the link and think. Do you know how to think sagaciously and pan-optically? I doubt you do.

profit is life, stupid liberal. Without profit there are no jobs and no products. We'd be back in the stone age. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

As an ignorant asshole why should anyone believe anything you post, it being an echo of right wing propaganda.

FYIA (for your information asshole) Sagacious thinking is acute mental discernment and keen practical sense, and panoptic viewing is to consider all parts and elements of any issue. That you can't do either strongly suggests you're stupid, that you won't is evidence you're a stupid asshole.

translation: as a typical liberal I"m too stupid to respond to subject matter so I'll mount ad hominem attack hoping no one will notice I changed the subject.

ever see a conservative afraid to engage? What does that teach you? To go on as a bigot liberal even when you know its indefensible??

translation: as a typical liberal I"m too stupid to respond to subject matter so I'll mount ad hominem attack hoping no one will notice I changed the subject.

ever see a conservative afraid to engage? What does that teach you? To go on as a bigot liberal even when you know its indefensible??

An ad hominem is used in place of a rebuttal, you don't post anything but echoes, so you criticism is one more example of your ignorance. Post a credible argument, if you can.

Now I'm off to dinner with my wife, we'll see if you can post something thoughtful and practical as well as fully considered. I'd bet you can't, since you never have.

An ad hominem is used in place of a rebuttal, you don't post anything but echoes, so you criticism is one more example of your ignorance. Post a credible argument, if you can.

Now I'm off to dinner with my wife, we'll see if you can post something thoughtful and practical as well as fully considered. I'd bet you can't, since you never have.

dear stupid liberal, conservatism is 2500 years old, it is about freedom from govt. If you object say why or try to change the subject again and hope to fool everyone except yourself.

dear stupid liberal, conservatism is 2500 years old, it is about freedom from govt. If you object say why or try to change the subject again and hope to fool everyone except yourself.

^^^ Graded "F"

Lacks substance, not thought provoking and as usual, Insipid.

^^^ Graded "F"

^^^ Graded "F"

Seems you have more in common with the Muslim Tradition than that of our Founding Fathers:

"Conservatism (or conservativism) is any political philosophy that favors tradition (in the sense of various religious, cultural, or nationally-defined beliefs and customs) in the face of external forces for change, and is critical of proposals for radical social change."

^^^ Graded "F"

Hey, quit fucking with Special Ed.

He comes here with his super IQ and vast knowledge of economics to selflessly dedicate his valuable time to educate us ignorant liberal boobs when He could just as easily be advising kings and heads of state on the wonders of Republican capitalism.

Seems you have more in common with the Muslim Tradition than that of our Founding Fathers:

dear too stupid and liberal, our founding fathers were for tiny govt while modern liberals are 100% opposed. Do you have the IQ to understand?

You are too stupid to get the point. My response had all to do with you, as a conservative, and had nothing to do with liberals or the Founders. You are a Conservative, defined above and meeting the criteria which all followers of Islam do.

^^^ Graded "F"

Hey, quit fucking with Special Ed.

He comes here with his super IQ and vast knowledge of economics to selflessly dedicate his valuable time to educate us ignorant liberal boobs when He could just as easily be advising kings and heads of state on the wonders of Republican capitalism.

"Super IQ"? Let me guess, the IQ in question stands for Insipid Queerness. Obviously.

You are a Conservative, defined above and meeting the criteria which all followers of Islam do.

typical liberal 100% illiterate idiot!!!!. Muslims are trying to establish a Caliphate with a all powerful central govt while conservatives since Aristotle and our Founders were for tiny central govt. Does the idiot understand??

You are a Conservative, defined above and meeting the criteria which all followers of Islam do.

typical liberal 100% illiterate idiot!!!!. Muslims are trying to establish a Caliphate with a all powerful central govt while conservatives since Aristotle and our Founders were for tiny central govt. Does the idiot understand??

Conservatives seek power over 300 + million Americans, the majority of who voted for Obama a second time because they want the government to govern.

It is easy to discern from the definition posted twice above, that conservatives are authoritarian, anti democratic and seek to wrest power from The People, and place it in the hands of the few who claim to know what is best for them - the power elite. In that regard, they are like the Islamic State, seeking power with complete disdain for individual liberty.

they[Republicans] are like the Islamic State, seeking power with complete disdain for individual liberty.

100% stupid and liberal. Republicans are for limited govt while IS is for unlimited liberal govt.

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is an other conclusion possible?

they[Republicans] are like the Islamic State, seeking power with complete disdain for individual liberty.

100% stupid and liberal. Republicans are for limited govt while IS is for unlimited liberal govt.

See why we say a liberal will be stupid? Is an other conclusion possible?

What I've read ^^^ is another post by you providing evidence you cannot read with comprehension - your are so biased you feel a need to build a straw man and can't even do that competently.

I'll highlight what I wrote, and underscore your lie.

The highlight states the R's want power; it suggests nothing about the size of government and it states the R's have disdain for individual liberty (denial of a women's right to choose, efforts to suppress voting rights, denial of gays to marry or serve in our armed forces).

The underscored is what you made up (that is a straw man).

But's let be more clear, my post in detail which EB chose to rewrite in wet straw, was this:

Conservatives seek power over 300 + million Americans, the majority of who voted for Obama a second time because they want the government to govern.

It is easy to discern from the definition posted twice above, that conservatives are authoritarian, anti democratic and seek to wrest power from The People, and place it in the hands of the few who claim to know what is best for them - the power elite. In that regard, they are like the Islamic State, seeking power with complete disdain for individual liberty.

conservatives are authoritarian, anti democratic and seek to wrest power from the people

dear very very stupid liberal. Liberals spied for Stalin and Hitler, gave Stalin the A-Bomb, elected FDR, LBJ, Obama and Sanders to always get far far bigger authoritarian govt with more control over peoples' lives while conservatives since Aristotle have always wanted the exact opposite.

See why we say a liberal will be 100% stupid? Is any other conclusion possible?

New Topics

Forum List

Back