Willard Mitt Romney

If it's not racism, what is it? Where is Ronpaul anyway??? Doesn't seem to be defending his own racism..
It's not racism to dislike a candidate because his father has multiple wives in Africa. The guy's race is irrelevant. You making the assusation is just to put the guy on defense, so you won't have to debate real issues.

which we turned away from starting in 1948. oddly enough, it is part of your present AND your future!:rofl:
Republicans passed the first Civil Rights Act in 1868, followed by the Acts of 1875, 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1968. All were opposed by majorities of the Democratic party. The 1964 bAct was passed against chief opponents Albert Gore Sr. and a 14 hour filibuster by former Klansman Robert Byrd, still a Democrat senator to this day.

Today the Democrats are led by wealthy individuals from Hollywood, the popular media, trial lawyers, academia and union leaders; all in positions to subjugate the poor. Developing poverty swells voting ranks: lowering expectations, creating entitlements, preferential treatment and dead end government employment.

Republicans passed the first Civil Rights Act in 1868, followed by the Acts of 1875, 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1968. All were opposed by majorities of the Democratic party. The 1964 bAct was passed against chief opponents Albert Gore Sr. and a 14 hour filibuster by former Klansman Robert Byrd, still a Democrat senator to this day.

Today the Democrats are led by wealthy individuals from Hollywood, the popular media, trial lawyers, academia and union leaders; all in positions to subjugate the poor. Developing poverty swells voting ranks: lowering expectations, creating entitlements, preferential treatment and dead end government employment.

oddly enough, black Americans just don't quite see it the same way you do. Why do you think that is?:rofl:

oddly enough, black Americans just don't quite see it the same way you do. Why do you think that is?:rofl:

Victim mentality. Enough blacks grow up poor and without a father figure. Enough also grow up hearing about how it's all the white mans fault.

Victim mentality. Enough blacks grow up poor and without a father figure. Enough also grow up hearing about how it's all the white mans fault.

so blacks in American all have a victim mentality? Ever try selling that to a group of black guys?

That was your question correct? Hence my answer....

Originally Posted by pegwinn
so blacks in American all have a victim mentality? Ever try selling that to a group of black guys?

Note that I said "enough" not "all" please. As for selling, well, I had to tackle racial issues as a Company First Sergeant. And, like it or not, we had several folks of various races that lived right up to the stereotypes. Working with them was challenging to say the least. According to the trained EEO types, I wasn't perfect, but got it right more often than not.

It's not racism to dislike a candidate because his father has multiple wives in Africa. The guy's race is irrelevant. You making the assusation is just to put the guy on defense, so you won't have to debate real issues.

He didn't say he disliked him because his father had mulitple wives in Africa, he said he didn't like his name. Why is that? Has too much of a Arab sound about it? To African maybe? That old son, is called racism. Bit of advice: Put you mouth into gear before pressing on the accelerator. That way you don't look foolish..

He didn't say he disliked him because his father had mulitple wives in Africa, he said he didn't like his name. Why is that? Has too much of a Arab sound about it? To African maybe? That old son, is called racism. Bit of advice: Put you mouth into gear before pressing on the accelerator. That way you don't look foolish..

I don't like the sound of "President Edwards" either. Does that make me racist?

Get a clue, man.

It ain't easy. That's why the Democrat tactic of subjugation by lowering expectations, creating entitlements, preferential treatment and dead end government employment works so well.

Robert Byrd's decision to quit the Klan and attack blacks using these tactics was brilliant. It not only worked with blacks, but white West Virginians as well. Look at him now: tens if not hundreds of government pork-barrel projects named after him: buildings, bridges, parks, schools- you name it. When we drive through west Virginia we call out the names of all these goverment projects as the Robert C. Byrd Memorial X, Robert C. Byrd Memorial Y, etc.

It's a hoot! White or black- no difference: huge numbers get sucked into this scheme. The more they vote Democrat, the poorer they get, and the more excuses the Democrat politicians make up for them.

It's not racist to dislike a guy because he was raised Muslim, either. It's just bigotry.

The same sort of bigotry that dems have against evangelicals, mormons, and Christians in general.

It's not racist to dislike a guy because he was raised Muslim, either. It's just bigotry.

The same sort of bigotry that dems have against evangelicals, mormons, and Christians in general.

except, of course, that he wasn't "rasied a muslim".

I thought he attended a medrassa.

Not that I care, in particular. I think he's a loon regardless.

I thought he attended a medrassa.

Not that I care, in particular. I think he's a loon regardless.

yeah..who cares about knowing the truth, eh?

You've got your own preconceived notions, you certainly don't need facts getting in YOUR way!:rofl:

They aren't preconceived...I read over and over that he had a Muslim father who deserted the family, that his stepfather was a Muslim and he spent a portion of his childhood in a medrassa.

But that has nothing to do with the reason I dislike him for president.

Is it wrong???

Forum List

Back