Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

While that is true in regards to Christianity and Judaism.

Islam continues to grow in Europe and the U.S. ... :cool:

The overall trend for both regions though is secularization by far and that far outweighs any gains that Islam realizes.
I have attend the services in many mosques here in the U.S

And all of them are growing in membership due to both conversions and high birth rates. .. :cool:

There are no robust statistical models that project Islam majority populations in either the US or most of western Europe (but especially not the US). So this thread is pretty much just a baseless troll thread.

Remembering 'duck and cover' as I do, I am inclined to agree. But I do also remember a number of hijackings as well as 9-11. Of course, I don't really understand why communism appeals to people any more than I understand why suicide bombing appeals to the bomber himself. 72 virgins can't be all that good. I think most men want a women who knows when to use teeth.
nuns-guns-muslims.jpg

72-virgins-religion-demotivational-poster-1272919063.jpg

I understand that you are just trying to troll Sunni Man back, but suicide bombings don't really have anything to do with 72 virgins in paradise.

It's a pretty shallow topic to paint as a causal variable.

I plan on getting rich by selling prayer rugs. However, I will need a gimmick, so I think that they will all featrure Disney cartoon characters.

You can print a map of the world on the prayer mat, and have a built in compass.
Then the mussies will be able to face Mecca wherever they are.

I plan on getting rich by selling prayer rugs. However, I will need a gimmick, so I think that they will all featrure Disney cartoon characters.

You can print a map of the world on the prayer mat, and have a built in compass.
Prayer rugs with a small compass in the corner and the arrow pointing towards Mecca have been around for years.

They are very handy for muslims who are traveling.

I have an app on my android phone that automatically points the to the direction of Mecca for prayer.

I checked it when I was in the mosque and it was accurate. .. :cool:

Prayer rugs with a small compass in the corner and the arrow pointing towards Mecca have been around for years.

They are very handy for muslims who are traveling.

I have an app on my android phone that automatically points the to the direction of Mecca for prayer.

I checked it when I was in the mosque and it was accurate. .. :cool:

I have to thank you. I had no idea there was an app for a compass. I just downloaded it.

Forum List

Back