Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

When I grew up communism and the USSR was the big scary boogey man that was going to get us.

But when the Berlin Wall fell and communist states went into the dust bin of history.

Islam and muslims were brought to center stage in order to fill the void. .. :cool:

Islam only became the center of the stage because of the 9/11 attack.
Since then many people read the quran to find out what was going on in muslim heads.
I know that some silly, hysterical white women have converted to Islam because of it.
But I am also aware of a lot of people like me finding what is wrong with the quran.

The conclusion is that the quran is not the word of God, and it says things like.
The sun orbits the earth. See verse 36.38

The time for Islam is over, it is going to die out in the next century.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
When I grew up communism and the USSR was the big scary boogey man that was going to get us.

But when the Berlin Wall fell and communist states went into the dust bin of history.

Islam and muslims were brought to center stage in order to fill the void. .. :cool:

Remembering 'duck and cover' as I do, I am inclined to agree. But I do also remember a number of hijackings as well as 9-11. Of course, I don't really understand why communism appeals to people any more than I understand why suicide bombing appeals to the bomber himself. 72 virgins can't be all that good. I think most men want a women who knows when to use teeth.

Since then many people read the quran to find out what was going on in muslim heads.
I know that some silly, hysterical white women have converted to Islam because of it.
But I am also aware of a lot of people like me finding what is wrong with the quran.

The conclusion is that the quran is not the word of God, and it says things like.

It'll either die out or get stomped out. Either way the muslims will have brought it on themselves with all the cave man ways and blood and murder of innocents.

Well, as the Constitution cites that there should be no law against the establishment of religion and that Muslims are being allowed in, in significant numbers, as well as lying to get in, plus the Somalis are having multiple wives, despite a law against it, it is very likely that at some point in the future, there will be enough Muslims in politics to eventually change existing policies and laws, even to the point where Sharia could rule the nation. After all, the Constitution is just a piece of paper and Muslims who would want Sharia, would just rip it up and wipe their bottoms with it, laughing as they do so.
Once that's in place, the massive killings really get going and those that don't convert to Islam will be culled from the herd.
About the only way to stop it from happening in the future would be for the military to stage a coup, suspend the Constitution and toss out the non-westernized Muslims. Once they're out, a new Constitution would have to be drafted, putting limitations on religions to ensure such a thing never happens again.

An Indian, Muslim and Cowboy waiting for a bus in Montana.

The Indian, showing with a swept of his hand, said "Once my people were many, and now they are few."

The Muslim replied, "Once my people were few and now they are many."

The Cowboy responded, "That's because we haven't played 'Cowboys and Muslims' yet."

Well, I'm heavily armed and my kid is now a crack shot. Any grandchildren will be well trained in how to shoot and told who our enemy is (Islam). They will not go down without killing a good number of them first.

Well, I'm heavily armed and my kid is now a crack shot. Any grandchildren will be well trained in how to shoot and told who our enemy is (Islam). They will not go down without killing a good number of them first.

I don't think mixing drugs and firearms like that is a very good idea, but from the tone of your post it doesn't seem likely there will be any crack left after you get your hands on it.

Last edited:
Yes, of course.

tumblr_lh15tnckcR1qfts2do1_500.jpg

For such an obvious troll thread, this has gone on for a while now...

The next ideology to go into the dustbin of history?

Cool.

Whoa there! :eusa_hand: Heliocentrism is just a theory! (or so it will be taught in Muslim voucher schools)

Remembering 'duck and cover' as I do, I am inclined to agree. But I do also remember a number of hijackings as well as 9-11. Of course, I don't really understand why communism appeals to people any more than I understand why suicide bombing appeals to the bomber himself. 72 virgins can't be all that good. I think most men want a women who knows when to use teeth.
nuns-guns-muslims.jpg

72-virgins-religion-demotivational-poster-1272919063.jpg

Forum List

Back