Do you believe in God?

Do you believe in God?

• Yes

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No

Votes: 19 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll let you know about 1/2 hour after I'm dead. If there is an obnoxious psychopath written about in the Koran and other Script(s) you might not be able to hear my answer due to gnashing of teeth and shit like that.

What is your definition of god?

If you are using Abraham's definition, then no.
If you are basing it on any belief that God is a living conscious being as found in most theistic religions and myths, again no.

Now if you say god is an emotion, again no.
God is a man?--no

On the other hand, if GOD is a core philosophical concept that we argue on how to live, build societies and form our laws from, then I need to know what is the basis of this concept before furnishing an answer.

But I think you really mean the entity that took the shape of a burning bush and talked to Moses--type of god as told about in the Bible.

The answer is no.

Very simple question. All that is necessary is a yes or no answer. No need to explain. Just take the very simple poll: Do you believe in God?

It really isn't a yes or no question. That presumes there are only two ways to approach it. I do not believe in God in a Judaic/Christian/Islamic sense. Nor do I disbelieve. I do not care enough to bother either way. God is irrelevant.

Poll is too simplistic and assumes the existence of only a single deity (no options for people who are multitheists or agnostics).

Very simple question. All that is necessary is a yes or no answer. No need to explain. Just take the very simple poll: Do you believe in God?

I think there is some nuance here...

I don't beleive in a guy in a robe and a big beard sitting on cloud up in the sky counting how many times I think naughty thoughts.

I do believe there is a purpose and design to the universe.

Forum List

Back