Will you move when America becomes an Islamic country??

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

I didn't notice this silly troll thread until now.

Silly troll thread.

In the future as churches all across the country close do to lack of attendance.

Muslims will buy them and convert them into mosques.

273451_1a434aa7.jpg

No, they'll pretend to convert them to mosques, but really they will secretly be places where men can go and look at erotic photos of women with their heads uncovered. Or, for an extra charge, a glimpse of one or two inches of ankle. Their wives - of whom they are utterly terrified - won't suspect a thing!

It is inevitable that the United States will some day become an Islamic nation and be governed by Sharia Law.

When this happens will you flee the country or continue to live in America? :cool:

Why move from one Islamic country to another?

While that is true in regards to Christianity and Judaism.

Islam continues to grow in Europe and the U.S. ... :cool:

The overall trend for both regions though is secularization by far and that far outweighs any gains that Islam realizes.
I have attend the services in many mosques here in the U.S

And all of them are growing in membership due to both conversions and high birth rates. .. :cool:

Birth rates will fall after a generation or two, as with every other immigrant group, and American conversions will hasten the Islamic Reformation so many rabid radical extremists fear. So, good luck with that.

We'll see a Muslim win the annual Nathan's hot dog eating contest before we see America become an Islamic nation.

If the military in Egypt, a predominantly Muslim country, takes over there because of a government that is leaning towards religion running the country then FOR DAMN SURE the US military would take out a Muslim theocracy HERE.
With the Mississippi National Guard leading the charge.

The involvement of the US military would not be required in the event of any such absurdly implausible scenario.

Legalizing Marijuana, GAY or "immigrants" rights is the mantra here. All of which are morally questionable but seem to fit the current zeitgeist. Why that? I oppose legalizing all them, I like that. I don't jump on a bandwagon.

Is smoking cigarettes, drinking sweet tea and eating too much fattening foods "immoral"?

Depends on the circumstances.

@ Sunni, I've been thinking about buying the lot next to my house and putting a Versace prefab home on it and selling it. Could you guarantee me a buyer?

Last edited:
Islam bans alcohol. Not sure were they stand on any other mind numbing substances like marijuana , or dope in general. But these same Muslims always seem to profit from heroin . Profit always seems to trump scruples every time.

Islam bans alcohol. Not sure were they stand on any other mind numbing substances like marijuana , or dope in general. But these same Muslims always seem to profit from heroin . Profit always seems to trump scruples every time.

America is all about Commerce!

XXXX

I must agree. America is not and never has been a Christian country. Christians sold out for money 200 years ago! Doesn't matter what you are when you come here, Christian, Muslim, Buddhist, Hindu, they ALL sell out for money. America is about money, not religion. They will come here Muslim. The will stay here Captialists!

Sorry I'm out of rep and can't pos rep you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I put this in another thread but I thought it was fitting for this thread as well. Sunni man,watch this and rethink your question.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QklqKkegbfA]THIS IS FREEDOM by Justin Unger - YouTube[/ame]

^^^^ Was that Youtube supposed to make me all patriotic and give me a warm and fuzzy feeling?

I have been there and done that: U.S. Army 1970-71

What about you??

When I grew up communism and the USSR was the big scary boogey man that was going to get us.

But when the Berlin Wall fell and communist states went into the dust bin of history.

Islam and muslims were brought to center stage in order to fill the void. .. :cool:

^^^^ Was that Youtube supposed to make me all patriotic and give me a warm and fuzzy feeling?

I have been there and done that: U.S. Army 1970-71

What about you??

We will not give up our freedoms ,that is what would happen if we allowed this nation to become Islamic.

Yep, I to served in the Army.

Forum List

Back