Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
that party was a lot different than what is out there today....
What more do you want from Trump and the GOP?
i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?

Unlike Mac1958...... Harry Dresden lets just pretend you are wise enough to vote on policy and not the verbal eloquence offered by a POTUS....Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
i dont hate what he is trying to do....i dont like how he treats those that disagree with him.....a real leader tries to bring the people he governs over together.....trump is doing as good of a job at doing that as the 2 clowns before him did......half-assed leaders all 3 of them....

No offense Harry, I respect the nobility embedded within your sentiment...BUT, I'm certain you are twenty years behind with your dated ideology. You are living in the days of 80 million wetbacks ago, millions of Somalis and Ragheads ago, millions of faggots, rug munchers and chicks with dicks ago....See, our government has basically planted foreign nations within our nation against the will of the people and without our consent....For that, we are not even close to being like-minded, we are not tied together by ideologies, patriotism / nationalism, culture, tradition, values or religion. You have lost all your shit if you think any POTUS will ever be able to govern for all and or unite this nation....that ship sailed long ago bud...let it go, it's just not possible.
Sorry Harry.
so i was right then.....not much leadership over the last 40-50 years......just different people claiming to be president governing those that agree with them,everyone else?....fuck em....right?...

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?

Unlike Mac1958...... Harry Dresden lets just pretend you are wise enough to vote on policy and not the verbal eloquence offered by a POTUS....Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
i dont hate what he is trying to do....i dont like how he treats those that disagree with him.....a real leader tries to bring the people he governs over together.....trump is doing as good of a job at doing that as the 2 clowns before him did......half-assed leaders all 3 of them....

No offense Harry, I respect the nobility embedded within your sentiment...BUT, I'm certain you are twenty years behind with your dated ideology. You are living in the days of 80 million wetbacks ago, millions of Somalis and Ragheads ago, millions of faggots, rug munchers and chicks with dicks ago....See, our government has basically planted foreign nations within our nation against the will of the people and without our consent....For that, we are not even close to being like-minded, we are not tied together by ideologies, patriotism / nationalism, culture, tradition, values or religion. You have lost all your shit if you think any POTUS will ever be able to govern for all and or unite this nation....that ship sailed long ago bud...let it go, it's just not possible.
Sorry Harry.
so i was right then.....not much leadership over the last 40-50 years......just different people claiming to be president governing those that agree with them,everyone else?....fuck em....right?...
No, you are wrong.
Wrong to believe that a nation full of separate nations can be likeminded enough to agree on one presidents style of governance.
A good president now days will commit to governing on behalf of good real core Americans. I give you Mr Donald Trump

Sorry Harry.
No, you are wrong.
Wrong to believe that a nation full of separate nations can be likeminded enough to agree on one presidents style of governance.
A good president now days will commit to governing on behalf of good real core Americans. I give you Mr Donald Trump
and the next guy will govern just his followers and so on and so on.....there are a lot of good Americans who think trump is a dipshit too.....dont kid yourself....

Sorry Harry.
A president is just a president. The legislature is responsible for law-making. The president has the authority to say yay or nay when laws come before him. However, that isn't absolute, a sixty percent majority can override a presidential veto. Most of peoples complaints fall to the responsibility of their local government (i.e., state, county, city). That's true of their state's educational systems, their law enforcement, the quality of life in their communities, et cetera, et cetera.

Not me. I'm not in love with Biden but everything that Trump does seems geared toward him winning the next election. Nothing else seems to matter to him, not the country, not the people, and certainly not me. Voting against Trump and his GOP lap dogs will be very easy for me.
His cozying up to autocrats, his divisiveness, his running up the deficit for short-term gain. Plenty more where those came from.

there are a lot of good Americans who think trump is a dipshit too
I doubt that....I don't know a single good American who voted for Trump and harbors any regret.

and the next guy will govern just his followers and so on and so on
Again, you like all good real Americans should always want a president in office who is committed to governing for those whom follow our founding values and principles. This shit isn't complicated.

Sorry Harry.
No. Wrong. It doesnt work that way. You apparently dont understand the duty of 5he president.

Not me. I'm not in love with Biden but everything that Trump does seems geared toward him winning the next election. Nothing else seems to matter to him, not the country, not the people, and certainly not me. Voting against Trump and his GOP lap dogs will be very easy for me.
His cozying up to autocrats, his divisiveness, his running up the deficit for short-term gain. Plenty more where those came from.
Those aren't policies...those are your own unfounded opinions and or things that hurt your personal feelings.

Those aren't policies...those are your own unfounded opinions and or things that hurt your personal feelings.
So you think he does all those things by accident? Hey, give the man some credit.

Sorry Harry.
No. Wrong. It doesnt work that way. You apparently dont understand the duty of 5he president.
Yeah. It actually does work that way.

Sorry Harry.
A president is just a president. The legislature is responsible for law-making. The president has the authority to say yay or nay when laws come before him. However, that isn't absolute, a sixty percent majority can override a presidential veto. Most of peoples complaints fall to the responsibility of their local government (i.e., state, county, city). That's true of their state's educational systems, their law enforcement, the quality of life in their communities, et cetera, et cetera.
a president is supposed to lead too....and there hasnt been much of that for quite a while....

Sorry Harry.
a president is supposed to lead too....and there hasnt been much of that for quite a while....
So, per your belief, he is supposed to interfere with what are states rights and responsibilities....is that correct? Thus, are you admitting that your Democrat led local governments are too incompetent to do their jobs? Because that's what it sounds like. And, if he were to intercede over the states objections....you won't then complain that he "overstepped his Constitutional mandate," calling for an impeachment over the same?

Sorry Harry.
So, per your belief, he is supposed to interfere with what are states rights and responsibilities....is that correct? Thus, are you admitting that your Democrat led local governments are too incompetent to do their jobs? Because that's what it sounds like. And, if he were to intercede over the states objections....you won't then complain that he "overstepped his Constitutional mandate," calling for an impeachment over the same?
do you know what it means to lead?....

Sorry Harry.
Yeah.....as a leader, you rely on those around you to advise you with the best information they have, balance the pros and cons and then make choices, of which not all may be correct. Of course in much of the world, the leader makes all the decisions for everyone and it's off with their heads if they don't do as he says.

Sorry Harry.
Yeah.....as a leader, you rely on those around you to advise you with the best information they have, balance the pros and cons and then make choices, of which not all may be correct. Of course in much of the world, the leader makes all the decisions for everyone and it's off with their heads if they don't do as he says.
so where does interfering in states rights come in?...because i never said that.....you said that....

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?

Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.

Forum List

Back