Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
that party was a lot different than what is out there today....
What more do you want from Trump and the GOP?
i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?

Unlike Mac1958...... Harry Dresden lets just pretend you are wise enough to vote on policy and not the verbal eloquence offered by a POTUS....Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
i dont hate what he is trying to do....i dont like how he treats those that disagree with him.....a real leader tries to bring the people he governs over together.....trump is doing as good of a job at doing that as the 2 clowns before him did......half-assed leaders all 3 of them....

No offense Harry, I respect the nobility embedded within your sentiment...BUT, I'm certain you are twenty years behind with your dated ideology. You are living in the days of 80 million wetbacks ago, millions of Somalis and Ragheads ago, millions of faggots, rug munchers and chicks with dicks ago....See, our government has basically planted foreign nations within our nation against the will of the people and without our consent....For that, we are not even close to being like-minded, we are not tied together by ideologies, patriotism / nationalism, culture, tradition, values or religion. You have lost all your shit if you think any POTUS will ever be able to govern for all and or unite this nation....that ship sailed long ago bud...let it go, it's just not possible.
Sorry Harry.
so i was right then.....not much leadership over the last 40-50 years......just different people claiming to be president governing those that agree with them,everyone else?....fuck em....right?...
No. Wrong. It doesnt work that way. You apparently dont understand the duty of 5he president.
so the president is not supposed to lead?...

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?

The President of the United States openly speculated about ingesting disinfectants as a possible treatment for COVID-19 such that the makers of Lysol had to issue a public warning about not drinking its products, and you are wondering about the competence of the other party?

What's it like on that other planet you live on?

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
do the democrats give a shit about American values?....

The President of the United States openly speculated about ingesting disinfectants as a possible treatment for COVID-19 such that the makers of Lysol had to issue a public warning about not drinking its products, and you are wondering about the competence of the other party?

What's it like on that other planet you live on?
so far its only been democrats that followed his advise by taking fish tank cleaner,,,

I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.
So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?
How do you give people with an effective tax rate of zero a tax break?
They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?
Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?
So you’re saying Medicare should not be funded and if be free?

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!
Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?
Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.
You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it.
and you are only bad mouthing it for the same reason......not much difference.....you guys are almost cousins....

The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.
So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?
They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?
Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!
Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?
Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.
Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.
You know now im starting to think that the reason you are apparently well off is because of your parents. Am I right?

Sure, my parents had / have much to do with my success as they were / are great parents...they embedded a paramount value / belief system within me. They taught me the importance of sound decision making. They would often remind me that good people and bad people are only separated by their decisions made over time...that poor people and wealthy people are only separated by their decisions made over time.
I did everything the old fashioned way...I went to school, worked my ass off, stayed driven and ambitious.
I was buying residential investment properties while still in grad school and working two jobs. I took a major chance and dropped out of grad school
to build my business. Self made....hard to believe huh?

Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.
You know now im starting to think that the reason you are apparently well off is because of your parents. Am I right?

Sure, my parents had / have much to do with my success as they were / are great parents...they embedded a paramount value / belief system within me. They taught me the importance of sound decision making. They would often remind me that good people and bad people are only separated by their decisions made over time...that poor people and wealthy people are only separated by their decisions made over time.
I did everything the old fashioned way...I went to school, worked my ass off, stayed driven and ambitious.
I was buying residential investment properties while still in grad school and working two jobs. I took a major chance and dropped out of grad school
Lol well it wasn’t self made because your parents were critical to your success. You were born with a silver spoon up your ass. That’s it. If you think a hard work ethic only comes from rich parents them you really are in a bubble.

Lol well it wasn’t self made because your parents were critical to your success. You were born with a silver spoon up your ass. That’s it. If you think a hard work ethic only comes from rich parents them you really are in a bubble.

haha..holy shit...I digress.
You LefTards have stooped to...."Good parenting = children being born with a silver spoon"
You whacks really are a lost cause...haha

You LefTards have stooped to...."Good parenting = children being born with a silver spoon"
Wow you really are pathetic lol. All this time you shit on poor people when you were never born one. I bet your parents paid for your education too. Guess what people who grew up poor had to do? Student loans. Imagine getting a bachelor’s and a masters but you had to do it with STUDENT LOANS. They are then saddled with DEBT. My god. I almost feel sorry for your sad ignorance lol.

Wow you really are pathetic lol. All this time you shit on poor people when you were never born one. I bet your parents paid for your education too. Guess what people who grew up poor had to do? Student loans. Imagine getting a bachelor’s and a masters but you had to do it with STUDENT LOANS. They are then saddled with DEBT. My god. I almost feel sorry for your profits ignorance lol.

Well...there goes your theory bud....I attended USC partly on an athletic scholarship and partly on...STUDENT LOANS.
My parents never paid a dime for my education.
Where do you go with that now?
I'd just call me a liar and duck out if I were you.

Wow you really are pathetic lol. All this time you shit on poor people when you were never born one. I bet your parents paid for your education too. Guess what people who grew up poor had to do? Student loans. Imagine getting a bachelor’s and a masters but you had to do it with STUDENT LOANS. They are then saddled with DEBT. My god. I almost feel sorry for your profits ignorance lol.

Well...there goes your theory bud....I attended USC partly on an athletic scholarship and partly on...STUDENT LOANS.
So how much money did your parents give you and for what? Don’t sugar coat it. Be a man and answer the question truthfully. Don’t leave anything out. I mean you could have used that money to pay back your loans right?

Also I want you to imagine what it’s like if you were born poor. You ready? Your parents couldn’t give you food with all the basic food groups. The poverty itself would create a stressful environment for your family. Medical care would be inadequate. This would create poor mental health for your developing brain. The school you’d go to paid for with local property taxes, would have shitty or zero extracurricular activities which would make fine tuning for the adult world hard to do. You’d be in a large classroom with a teacher who is underpaid. How good would your education be in that scenario? Probably not very good.

Also I want you to imagine what it’s like if you were born poor. You ready? Your parents couldn’t give you food with all the basic food groups. The poverty itself would create a stressful environment for your family. Medical care would be inadequate. This would create poor mental health for your developing brain. The school you’d go to paid for with local property taxes, would have shitty or zero extracurricular activities which would make fine tuning for the adult world hard to do. You’d be in a large classroom with a teacher who is underpaid. How good would your education be in that scenario? Probably not very good.

Is that what happened to you ?

Nope, because I'm not a closed minded idiot.

O.K.

You are just an idiot.

And you're a nothing little ingrate. We all have our crosses to bear, but at least I'm not that.

You are not what ? A nothing little ingrate.

I would agree.....

That would an insult to nothing little ingrates.

Nope, because I'm not a closed minded idiot.

O.K.

You are just an idiot.

And you're a nothing little ingrate. We all have our crosses to bear, but at least I'm not that.

You are not what ? A nothing little ingrate.

I would agree.....

That would an insult to nothing little ingrates.

Derp.

I am voting for her....

1592288042207.png

God you’re pathetic. You’ll say anything to make shit personal won’t you?

God you’re pathetic. You’ll say anything to make shit personal won’t you?

Well, Billybullshit.....

You have critical thinking in your avatar, but when asked to share said critical thinking (or challenged to present just a microgram of it when you post your shit.....you seem to disappear.

What's pathetic is your drinking and posting.

Forum List

Back