Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
i
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
Let Seattle survive on their beliefs and no capitalism.

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
I don’t give two shits if someone chooses not to vote for democrats. You’re just fucking stupid if you vote republican.
Stupid to vote in favor of American sovereignty, for the preservation of American values, culture and tradition? Stupid to vote for law and order, for lower taxes? Stupid to vote for fewer wetbacks and higher wages?
You’re stupid If you think the GOP gives a shit about American values. All they care about is sucking corporate lobbyist dick. The taxes they lower are ONLY for the rich and for large corporations. That doesn’t do jack shit for anyone else.
The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.

The party of filth, foreigners and free shit is committed to sucking the dicks of wetbacks, pole puffers, chicks with dicks, dirty niggs, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts, ragheads...I'll side with "corporate lobbyist" over them any day....Tax cuts were / are for anybody half productive...ask sealybobo and Dont Taz Me Bro .....two middleclassers taking home an extra $3k per year thanks to Donny T. It is only you lowlife bottom feeders who see no benefit.
So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?

I don’t know how much those two users make but it’s obvious the Trump’s tax cut did not benefit the middle class:

So just so we are clear the middle class deserves an extra 3k and poor people do not? How about when daddy gave Trump 10’s of millions of dollars in the 80’s? Did Trump deserve that daddy money?
How do you give people with an effective tax rate of zero a tax break?

I don’t know how much those two users make but it’s obvious the Trump’s tax cut did not benefit the middle class:

Try harder Billy...and get a real job while you're at it.

They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?

Hey idiot as my link pointed out the savings for the middle class workers was only for that first year. 2020 is an entirely different story. The whole thing was a bait and switch you fell for.

They pay payroll taxes you idiot. And are you too much of a pussy to acknowledge Trump’s daddy money?
Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?

Hey idiot as my link pointed out the savings for the middle class workers was only for that first year. 2020 is an entirely different story. The whole thing was a bait and switch you fell for.
Stop drinking the CNN piss....Trumps cuts are good to 2025. Try again.

Payroll taxes fund their senior years and disability. (SS, medicare, etc) They contribute nothing to the treasury.
You can't give someone back something they never gave. It's bad enough that we pay lowlifes to give birth to more of their filthy same.
Trumps daddy's money has no impact on Americans...why waste our time discussing it?
So you’re saying Medicare should not be funded and if be free?

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!

That Trump money matters because you have this pathetic hypocrisy about handouts to the poor. It’s so stupid. Trump would be working at Wal-Mart right now without that money. It’s the entire basis of his wealth now. Do you know how much 50 million was even worth in the 80’s in comparison to now?!
Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?

Trump borrowed $50M from his old man and turned that to billions...Do you wonder why every millionaire doesn't convert to billionaire?
Look, do you really struggle to make the distinction between wealthy families and their financial legacy's passing down and taxpayers paying ShaQuita to make more of her same?
Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.

Borrowed? I doubt he borrowed it. Either way you’re being a disingenuous cock stain about this. You know just being handed 50 million dollars is a massive financial advantage over someone who didn’t get jack shit from their parents. You’re only defending it because it’s Trump. That’s it. That’s all you’re doing. It’s so lame.
Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.

Easy bud...you're the one who tried to create a parallel between paying Guadalupe to drop her litter in the laps of real Americans and wealthy families moving their money down the family tree...There are no similarities.
Well we both know a handout is a handout and you’re pretending otherwise. Trump didn’t earn that money and you know it. You’re just pretending it’s justified because of some bullshit about legacies. You know the truth. You’ll suck Trump’s dick no matter what.

You know now im starting to think that the reason you are apparently well off is because of your parents. Am I right?

there are a lot of good Americans who think trump is a dipshit too
I doubt that....I don't know a single good American who voted for Trump and harbors any regret.

and the next guy will govern just his followers and so on and so on
Again, you like all good real Americans should always want a president in office who is committed to governing for those whom follow our founding values and principles. This shit isn't complicated.
and who is that?....

Forum List

Back