Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
that party was a lot different than what is out there today....
What more do you want from Trump and the GOP?
i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......
I will have to agree that Trump is brash, combative, defensive, arrogant, narcissistic......but he was still better than Hillary and now Joe Biden. Trump is just a little to the right of center. He has been good on foreign policy, economy, and trade. He has been getting good mainstream judges. He is not nearly as bad as the Press/Dems/NeverTrumpers have been saying that he is.

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......
I will have to agree that Trump is brash, combative, defensive, arrogant, narcissistic......but he was still better than Hillary and now Joe Biden. Trump is just a little to the right of center. He has been good on foreign policy, economy, and trade. He has been getting good mainstream judges. He is not nearly as bad as the Press/Dems/NeverTrumpers have been saying that he is.
trump is to the left of center based on all his solutions are big government that go beyond what the constitution allows,,,

Trump is always in a retaliatory mode and why wouldn’t he be?
He HATES the disgusting Left and all they’ve done to degrade America just as any good real American does. I elected him to spend his days shredding the filthy Left both verbally and through policy. He’s done both.

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?

Unlike Mac1958...... Harry Dresden lets just pretend you are wise enough to vote on policy and not the verbal eloquence offered by a POTUS....Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?
if anyone votes for someone on how well they feed you their bullshit,that person is part of the problem......

if trump would have realized he aint sitting on the companies board anymore,now he is the President,a whole new ballgame and learned how to talk to people, he would not be in the situation he is now.....he would have had a lot more people behind him and more people in the middle at least giving him the benefit of the doubt....

Trump is always in a retaliatory mode and why wouldn’t he be?
He HATES the disgusting Left and all they’ve done to degrade America just as any good real American does. I elected him to spend his days shredding the filthy Left both verbally and through policy. He’s done both.
he is also president of those people,something he should have realized as soon as his first week was over.....a LEADER unites,not divides....

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
sorry but i dont vote for leftwing progressives ,,,EVER,,,

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,

and I don't vote for right wing fascist....EVER!

maybe if you guys ever sided with the constitution and NOT the bible I might change.......no......that won't happen......
You may be right but it seems you needs extremely high taxes. You got your Tyrannical leader shoes on. The real fascism is what you see and feel.

Unlike Mac1958...... Harry Dresden lets just pretend you are wise enough to vote on policy and not the verbal eloquence offered by a POTUS....Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?
i dont hate what he is trying to do....i dont like how he treats those that disagree with him.....a real leader tries to bring the people he governs over together.....trump is doing as good of a job at doing that as the 2 clowns before him did......half-assed leaders all 3 of them....

Man, Rizzo and Daly …. those were the days. LOL

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,

maybe if you guys ever sided with the constitution and NOT the bible I might change.......no......that won't happen......
You may be right but it seems you needs extremely high taxes. You got your Tyrannical leader shoes on. The real fascism is what you see and feel.

"You may be right but it seems you needs extremely high taxes. "

EXTRTEMELY high?

1. taxes are the price you pay to live in a civilized society

2. taxes are the price you pay to live in a FREE society

3. taxes are the price you pay so that future generations can get a GREAT EDUCATION and we can CONTINUE to be a FREE and GREAT country

4. taxes are the price you pay for a STRONG and POWERFUL military to defend and protect our FREEDOM and our CIVILIZED country

5. trump is president and the senate is republican; how much did YOU save on taxes?

6. is a few dollars a week in your take home pay worth the cost of electing conmen, liars and people who spit on the military and the constitution?

7. if you eliminated all democrats and only republicans were allowed to hold public office you can bet your taxes won't go down very much....if they went down at all.

8. republican LOWER TAX policies generally favor the rich.

"Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?"

1. putting children into cages which made conservatives laugh

2. tweeting things like "the only good democrat is a DEAD democrat"

3. gassing citizens to force them out of his way so he could stage a photo op with a BIBLE but NOT the CONSTITUTION

4. calling journalists "human scum"

5. bragging about "grabbing pussy"

6. paying hush money to prostitutes

7. spending all of his time tweeting, playing golf and attending rallies

8. hiding his taxes after saying he would reveal them

9. releasing ADMITTED and CONFESSED criminals

10. hiring only the WORST people

i dont hate what he is trying to do....i dont like how he treats those that disagree with him.....a real leader tries to bring the people he governs over together.....trump is doing as good of a job at doing that as the 2 clowns before him did......half-assed leaders all 3 of them....

No offense Harry, I respect the nobility embedded within your sentiment...BUT, I'm certain you are twenty years behind with your dated ideology. You are living in the days of 80 million wetbacks ago, millions of Somalis and Ragheads ago, millions of faggots, rug munchers and chicks with dicks ago....See, our government has basically planted foreign nations within our nation against the will of the people and without our consent....For that, we are not even close to being like-minded, we are not tied together by ideologies, patriotism / nationalism, culture, tradition, values or religion. You have lost all your shit if you think any POTUS will ever be able to govern for all and or unite this nation....that ship sailed long ago bud...let it go, it's just not possible.
Sorry Harry.

3. gassing citizens to force them out of his way so he could stage a photo op with a BIBLE but NOT the CONSTITUTION

Those aren't 'policies' those are decisions he makes that hurts your fragile Leftist feelings.

For credibility, link us to your complaints when the Kenyan did this.

He's right about that...don't let the truth hurt.

The filthy fucks wer told to vacate several times....think cause and effect

Most are, all sane folks know this

All heterosexual men have bragged about grabbing pussy...we like pussy

You mean filthy liberal whores?

For credibility, link us to your complaints when the Kenyan vacationed and played golf.

He has a right to privacy...why do you hate individual rights?

For credibility, link us to your complaints when the Kenyan did this.

"Worst" for filthy LefTards?

you should learn what a policy is.....

in this country fascist are on the left not the right,,,
do try and keep up,,,

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
Fascism - Wikipedia

do try to not be so obtuse
as your def. says thats a european scale,,,

in the USA fascism sits to the left of the constitution,,,hence left wing,,,

yawn

I have no problem with you continuing to be an idiot!

be my guest!

it just reaffirms my sense of superiority.....
then tell me whats the body that separates the two wings???
and also where do libertarians and anarchist sit in your scale???

Forum List

Back