Will you centerfielding fence-sitters vote Republican after watching this extreme incompetence of Dem leaders?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
if you go straight republican youre no conservative youre a republican,,,

You don't know me stop pretending you do.

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush
the lessor of 2 evils just keeps evil running the show....

And not voting for either doesn’t?
it keeps my soul clean,,,

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
my vote has never resulted in the loss of freedom or property,,,yours has,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?
please stay on topic,,,

I am...the question is relevant as I struggle to understand how/why seemingly wise folks bow out of making a difference by casting a meaningless vote. My old man told me long ago, before I was of voting age...He said “son, for the most part you will probably always hate politicians, that said, come election time you won’t usually vote for the candidate you love, you’ll vote to keep the candidate you hate the most out of office.”
That resonated well with me at the time and boy was he right...I’ve never once fell in love with a candidate.
Again, I beg for enlightenment, explain how you reconcile your position to allow others to decide for you?
the people you vote for make decisions for you do they not?.....do you back everything they do?....

So you're saying you want Biden to make decisions for you?

I claim no party, just a conservative but I'll likely go straight republican. The demoquacks are way to focused on social issue crap. It's tiresome
To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

doesnt seem so great to me,,,
that party was a lot different than what is out there today....
What more do you want from Trump and the GOP?

You're correct, Donald Trump is personally working on rewriting the US Constitution. As he stated, much of it is outdated and worthless crap. The whole free press and free speech BS has to go. It might have been something important 500 years ago, but now it just prevents the truth from coming out.
Please post any video where has stated that he is personally working on rewriting the US Constitution. Since a president cannot rewrite the US Constitution, this ought to be interesting. Our Constitution is "Amended" from time to time, which comes out of both Houses of our Legislature, not the Oval Office.

To me, the last great Republican we had was Theodore Roosevelt. All others since then, not so much.
you mean the person that first brought us the progressive party to this country???

i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..

not by much,,,the intent remains the same,,,communism,,,

Usually I vote for the lesser of two evils...every since Kavanaugh I can't stomach leftist assholes

Now hush

evil is evil ....do you think if you vote for Dracula over Lucifer you are not going to get fucked?.....as long as people have that mindset not much is going to change....

Thanks Harry...that’s actually a great metaphor to strengthen my case...If I know that only Dracula or Lucifer has a chance to win I would have to vote for the lesser of evils and vote for Dracula. I’d have to be a complete retard to write in Rocky Balboa if I know he has no chance to win.
Again, thanks bud.
the facts are that both partys are moving in the same direction its just that the GOP is moving slower and further behind the dems,,,and whats at the end of both paths is ugly and I wont contribute to it,,,
I will fight it,,

I laugh at all my white friends who have been posting apologies for their white privilege on Facebook. All of them are Democrats and Joe Biden supporters of course.

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?
sorry but i dont vote for leftwing progressives ,,,EVER,,,

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,

and I don't vote for right wing fascist....EVER!

maybe if you guys ever sided with the constitution and NOT the bible I might change.......no......that won't happen......

I’m curious if any of you have become inspired to help make sure Democrat’s don’t run anything, anywhere?

so thats takes the republican party out of the race for me along with their democrats friends,,,

no maybe if you guys fell to the side of the constitution from time to time I might change my mind,,,

maybe if you guys ever sided with the constitution and NOT the bible I might change.......no......that won't happen......
in this country fascist are on the left not the right,,,
do try and keep up,,,

do try and keep up,,,

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Fascism - Wikipedia

do try to not be so obtuse

do try and keep up,,,

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
Fascism - Wikipedia

as your def. says thats a european scale,,,

in the USA fascism sits to the left of the constitution,,,hence left wing,,,

do try and keep up,,,

Fascism - Wikipedia

yawn

I have no problem with you continuing to be an idiot!

be my guest!

it just reaffirms my sense of superiority.....

not by much,,,the intent remains the same,,,communism,,,

Now hush

evil is evil ....do you think if you vote for Dracula over Lucifer you are not going to get fucked?.....as long as people have that mindset not much is going to change....

Thanks Harry...that’s actually a great metaphor to strengthen my case...If I know that only Dracula or Lucifer has a chance to win I would have to vote for the lesser of evils and vote for Dracula. I’d have to be a complete retard to write in Rocky Balboa if I know he has no chance to win.
Again, thanks bud.
as long as people like you are out there,nothing will ever change.... same old shit with maybe a bone thrown to us every now and then so they can say they are doing something....

Now hush

it keeps my soul clean,,,

That’s a neat spin.
its a fact,,,
my vote has never resulted in the loss of freedom or property,,,yours has,,,
Haha...that’s awesome.
Tell me, do you honestly believe a viable third party will emerge at some point in your lifetime? When do you estimate that might be?
please stay on topic,,,

I am...the question is relevant as I struggle to understand how/why seemingly wise folks bow out of making a difference by casting a meaningless vote. My old man told me long ago, before I was of voting age...He said “son, for the most part you will probably always hate politicians, that said, come election time you won’t usually vote for the candidate you love, you’ll vote to keep the candidate you hate the most out of office.”
That resonated well with me at the time and boy was he right...I’ve never once fell in love with a candidate.
Again, I beg for enlightenment, explain how you reconcile your position to allow others to decide for you?
the people you vote for make decisions for you do they not?.....do you back everything they do?....

So you're saying you want Biden to make decisions for you?
were did i ever say that?....follow the right conversation....

do try and keep up,,,

Fascism - Wikipedia

yawn

I have no problem with you continuing to be an idiot!

be my guest!

it just reaffirms my sense of superiority.....
then tell me whats the body that separates the two wings???
and also where do libertarians and anarchist sit in your scale???

i dont want nothing from the GOP and trumps big mouth just makes matters worse for him......he aint no different than the the 2 clods before him,all just half-assed leaders....
Trump only spouts off when the left spews their nonsense. He's the type that when verbally attacked, he attacks back. So, your example of a good president would be...…..
and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

and when he attacks back he often just makes it worse...hence he is his own worst enemy....there hasnt been an example of a good president for so long that they may no longer exist....

Which three policies of Trumps do you hate?

Not me. I'm not in love with Biden but everything that Trump does seems geared toward him winning the next election. Nothing else seems to matter to him, not the country, not the people, and certainly not me. Voting against Trump and his GOP lap dogs will be very easy for me.

what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......

I was raised Democrat. I live in a hyper partisan extremely liberal college town. I never questioned voting Democrat my whole life because I was in this bubble where everyone just assumes they have the correct politics on every subject. My father has the most severe case of TDS in the county.

After the 2016 election unlike many other leftists in my part of the country, I asked myself..."Why did our side lose?" The more I started to deep dive into that question the more I realized how much Democrats have been wrong about nearly everything my entire life.

Now, I can't imagine voting Democrat again in my life time.

what does that have to do with what i said?......we were talking about trumps big mouth......

I suppose I figured you voted on policies and not how well a POTUS verbally coddles you....Was I wrong?

Not me. I'm not in love with Biden but everything that Trump does seems geared toward him winning the next election. Nothing else seems to matter to him, not the country, not the people, and certainly not me. Voting against Trump and his GOP lap dogs will be very easy for me.

Forum List

Back