Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

Trump breaks the law all the time and your rewarding him with the highest office in America

I'm not a Trump supporter, but it's funny how you liberals assume everyone else is if they don't support your liberal crap. :lol:
its the same way with those who support trump and you dont.....you must be a clinton supporter....what else could you be?.....

you must be a clinton supporter.

Wrong.

I don't support the corrupt old hag. Never have and never will.
thanks for only taking part of what i said and making it look like i said you supported the "corrupt old hag".....sure your not a clinton supporter?....

What makes her corrupt? What charges have been pressed against her? Trump is a thousand times more corrupt and screwed up.
why dont you ask the guy who said she was corrupt....

Notice how apologists keep lowering this number to make it more palatable when the recognized number was much higher even during the Bush Presidency........

Notice how the idiots who want to ignore or condone the problem of illegal immigration insist the number is somewhere around 3, and the idiots who post things like "put 'em in a wood chipper!" or "tattoo their faces!" insist the number is somewhere around 3 billion?

No.

Secure the Border and aggressively reform our Immigration System nightmare. Trump's the only hope for that happening. Hillary Clinton is completely owned by NWO Globalist Elites like George Soros. She doesn't have American Citizens' best interests in mind. She represents foreign Globalist Elite interests.

Forum List

Back