So Obama Agrees With Trump That The System is Rigged!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is hillaryous, Obama has stated himself prior to becoming President that the system is rigged!

FLASHBACK: Remember When Barack Obama Thought The System Was Rigged? | The Sean Hannity Show

“The game is rigged,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) said.

“They’ll do anything to rig the system,” Obama echoed.

“People say the game is rigged,” Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton declared on the campaign trail.

“A rigged economy,” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) repeated throughout the Democratic primary and continues to do so.

Last edited:
"here are some democrats who used the word rigged once, that means trump isnt insane"..... thats what you guys are going with?

"here are some democrats who used the word rigged once, that means trump isnt insane"..... thats what you guys are going with?
Once? Try again.
Notice the standard libtard "Disagreeing with me means you are insane" fallacy, too.

These libtards are going to go ape fucking shit when Hillary loses this election.
notice how insane people think they only get called crazy, because people disagree with them

This is hillaryous, Obama has stated himself prior to becoming President that the system is rigged!

FLASHBACK: Remember When Barack Obama Thought The System Was Rigged? | The Sean Hannity Show

“People say the game is rigged,” Democrat presidential nominee Hillary Clinton declared on the campaign trail.

“A rigged economy,” Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) repeated throughout the Democratic primary and continues to do so.

You know the rules.
gop bad dem good.

You know the rules.
gop bad dem good.
do you mean like the official reagan rule "thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow republican?"

Oh bite me you of the "hanging chad" party. How many years have you claimed the Bush vs Gore election was rigged? Why up until today.

:lmao:

You know the rules.
gop bad dem good.

It doesn't have to be that way. You can quit being a dick.

You know the rules.
gop bad dem good.
do you mean like the official reagan rule "thou shalt not talk bad about a fellow republican?"

That wasn't what I had in mind, but that woud be a good rule for republicans to follow.

Forum List

Back