Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Yes, a "path" to citizenship is fine with me.

Within my opinion,,,I'll be fine with it as long as our immigration laws continue to be enforced.

Good grief, they are here because our immigration laws were not enforced. There are specific requirements in our immigration laws that immigrants must meet to qualify to come here. Do you support deporting all the illegals who do not qualify under our immigration laws? Because that will mean deporting nearly all of them.

11 million thats all? the way republicans talk you would think it was half a billion

but yes of course they should be given citizenship

Within my opinion,,,I'll be fine with it as long as our immigration laws continue to be enforced.

The two positions re irreconcilable. Enforcing our immigration laws means expelling the invading foreign criminals from our nation; not giving them citizenship.

Taking the side of invading foreign criminals, against that of this nation and its citizens, is treason; and any public official who does so ought to be removed from office, tried on that charge, and on conviction, put before a firing squad.

So in other words, would I be OK with rewarding those that break the law?

Hell No!!!

I certainly don't think she'll get it done with a GOP congress.

Do I agree...hell no.

But I will trade one of them for you.

So in other words, would I be OK with rewarding those that break the law?

Hell No!!!

Trump breaks the law all the time and your rewarding him with the highest office in America

Yes, a "path" to citizenship is fine with me.

In your case, I'd let ten in if you left.

Forum List

Back