Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?

"Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins?"

At that point, as Hillary will say, 'What difference does it make?' 'F* YOU - I WON! Ready or not here they come!'

Take a look. It is OUTRAGEOUS. We need to control these bastards better.

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

US Budget in 1 Minute: $7,264,020
For the year 2011:

- The US Government spends $7,264,020 per minute (both portions)
- Of the total money shown above, the US Government borrows $3,129,756 each minute-- shown on the right portion.

It took the US 230 years to reach a debt of $9 trillion, it took the prick obama 8 years to add ANOTHER $9 trillion....and to think the press/media is still defending this amateurish fucking garbage.

Yes, a "path" to citizenship is fine with me.

What Open-Borders, Pro-Illegal Liberals continue to refuse to acknowledge is that a path to citizenship ALREADY EXISTS...they and their politicians, however, don't like it, refuse to try to change it through the Constitutionally legal method, and simply break the law / refuse to enforce the law to get what they want.

In my eyes they gave up their right to be human when the snuck in. Now they are just nasty vermin. if they want to be human again, go back where they came from and come in the correct way and collect no subsidies. then Im ok with them.

This is a critical side item that the left and bleeding hearts just don't understand; by having a safety valve like the US/EU, the shithole black/brown countries never have to become more functional, because the wealthy elites of south american, mideast, africa, asia, etc can just continue to steal their populace blind, so the ones with any gumption will get up and leave, reducing the liklihood that a revolution will take please and remove them from power.

If these people have no where to go to leave their shit hole countries and are forced to remain in them, they will demand better government, or die trying to create it. The US is only prolonging the problems of the 3rd world by acting as a pressure release and taking in millions of these people, disincentivizing the populaces of the poorly-run 3rd world nations from ever improving their countries.

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?

Why would we do that?
We fought Bush over it.

to piss of the black lives matter crowd. besides, if not for whites, blacks would still be slaves, so for blacks to have the rights it takes to bitch and moan like they do, they need the whites. thus, white lives matter more because without them blacks in this country would be nothing. you might not like the wording but its basically a very correct statement.

The most hilarious thing is that there are still black slaves in many african and mideastern countries, either held by other africans or arab muslims, but the left/liberal idiots will only attack the US/white people for the horrors of slavery, but that is a topic for another thread...

In a nation of 325 million people, 11 million isn't all that big. Once legalized they'll be paying taxes and we can better expect them to follow the law. Any immigration plan needs to have strong enforcement.

Anyone who thinks that there are still "only" 11 MM illegals is deluded and utterly clueless; the real number is well over 30 MM, probably alot more.

In a nation of 325 million people, 11 million isn't all that big. Once legalized they'll be paying taxes and we can better expect them to follow the law. Any immigration plan needs to have strong enforcement.

Anyone who thinks that there are still "only" 11 MM illegals is deluded and utterly clueless; the real number is well over 30 MM, probably alot more.

That is their really low ball estimation. :lol:

Will you be ok with giving citizenship to the 11 million illegals if Clinton wins? I believe if she ends up winning the election and she will have won running on this issue...Well, I think both parties should accept that this is the path we will be taking. Do you agree?
Are they going to want a pay raise for tending my lawn?

So in other words, would I be OK with rewarding those that break the law?

Hell No!!!

Trump breaks the law all the time and your rewarding him with the highest office in America

I'm not a Trump supporter, but it's funny how you liberals assume everyone else is if they don't support your liberal crap. :lol:
its the same way with those who support trump and you dont.....you must be a clinton supporter....what else could you be?.....

you must be a clinton supporter.

Wrong.

I don't support the corrupt old hag. Never have and never will.
thanks for only taking part of what i said and making it look like i said you supported the "corrupt old hag".....sure your not a clinton supporter?....

Yes.

We would have to start enforcing our immigration laws before we can continue to enforce them.

That's why I love seeing the horseshit from the lowlife democraps claiming: "we need immigration reform"; WTF does that mean?

The dem assholes aren't enforcing the laws on the books now, why would they start enforcing a new set of laws?
They screw it up and want us to fix their screw-up.

Did the same thing with health care.

They screw it up and want us to fix their screw-up. Did the same thing with health care.

The democraps will not be happy until the entire country is Detroit, a wasteland of poor wholly dependent upon them for handouts to survive. It is EXACTLY what the founding fathers of the US warned against, but the democratic shit is not interested in improving/advancing the quality of life for Americans, their sole purpose is to remain in power at any cost, and if it takes importing 90% of central/south america to do it, they will.

If the floodgates are opened the only path would be to agitate for a black, brown, muslim street war.

Those rapes in Germany, plop that down in East LA see how it goes.

The whites can sit back, pick off the strays and eat popcorn.

Better them than anti American Republican. At least they want to be here and think America is great.
yes, thats why they refuse to learn english and burn our flag. because they think the U.S is great. Wake up, they are an invading force. they have enough of them now in most cities to take this country over by force anytime they want.
Why do you think hillary wants to spread our troops around with more and bigger wars? so they are tied up and wont be able to stop whats coming.

Hysterical cowardice will never help improve the problem of illegal immigration.

Better them than anti American Republican. At least they want to be here and think America is great.
yes, thats why they refuse to learn english and burn our flag. because they think the U.S is great. Wake up, they are an invading force. they have enough of them now in most cities to take this country over by force anytime they want.
Why do you think hillary wants to spread our troops around with more and bigger wars? so they are tied up and wont be able to stop whats coming.

Hysterical cowardice will never help improve the problem of illegal immigration.
cool calm and collective did work well for those in Troy, you could be right about not considering all possible outcomes.

Forum List

Back