Will Trump have a meltdown during the CNN GOP debate Wednesday night?

a61f50625ed0f4f42255bf2c1e944ee85ab4cc2adb77295206fb2b58bbf2ea90_1.jpg

is there anyone here with a daughter and never took her out to dinner and movie....? it's NOT a date, it is just showing her how a respectful young man should treat a lady.
Look at the picture. If it was Biden, you'd be talking about how creepy it is.

Not very likely. I predict his approval rating will continue to rise.

I agree. Trump is a businessman who's been involved in hundred of business deals and you can bet many of them have been tougher than any debate could ever be

I also agree his approval rating will continue to rise because he's talking about things people think are important.

I think it's very possible. What do you think?

Trump's entire laughing stock of a campaign is a meltdown. The meltdown won't stop until he suddenly comes to his senses and realizes he's making an ass out of himself. That's when Trump will suddenly become very, very quiet. When it occurs to Trump that he's getting it handed to him, that's when he'll fall silent.

obama is a terrible comedian, even a worse president. wannabe rockstar, poser. President Trump will make America Great Again. :)

Well, Trump will soon be sprinkling more fairy dust and telling us how great he is. We'll get tired of winning, he says. He'll be greater than all our past presidents put together. Is Trump from another planet?

hqdefault.jpg

Not very likely. I predict his approval rating will continue to rise.

You may be right. However, I disagree. I think the worm is about to turn. Trump's loose mouth has placed too big a target on his back.

People have been saying that ever since he entered the race, and his number just keep rising.

Yeah, but what goes up can drop like a rock. I foresee Trump's Waterloo coming soon. He has started trashing Ben Carson, and I'm interested to see how that affects his poll numbers.

While I do believe Carson has some good ideas, I doubt that he would really like the job as President. The thing that turned me against him is that he's not really a gun-guy, and doesn't seem to back law-enforcement.He lost my support with the statements he made about about the Ferguson officer should have "shot him in the leg", and that if Carson was the officer, he would have "arrested Michael Brown".

He doesn't seem to be living in the real world.
Oh my goodness, this is too funny. Your only perspective is that the cop should have shot to kill no matter what. Cool. :rolleyes:

In what fairyland are the police trained to shoot to wound? You don't stop a threat by wounding the perp. Police are trained to "stop the threat" which means dumping as many rounds as it takes center mass, until the threat is neutralized.

Any shithead black or white who tries to assault a law officer and attempts to disarm him, gets the Darwin Award they so justifyingly deserve.

Forum List

Back