Will Trump have a meltdown during the CNN GOP debate Wednesday night?

I think it's very possible. What do you think?

Won't happen.

What may happen is one of the desperate opponents may try to bully him with rapid fire comments. Something along the lines of "Yes or no" when he tries to answer by saying, "Let me say this....". A pro will clam up until the aggressor shuts up. I expect him to return fire.

The result is not helpful.

I expect he will get sliced and diced by guys and gal who actually know what they are talking about, and he will flounder around looking stupid. And his poll numbers will go up.

I would think that sooner or later even the morons who don't care about policies would get tired of Trump's fairy dust approach to running the country.

Chris Christie has threatened to go nuclear if they don't ask him more questions. Oddly enough his polls are so low he shouldn't even be on the first stage. But--you can bet--that the male candidates are going everything they can to disclose who Donald Trump really is, and it's not going to be pretty. The gloves come off on Wednesday debate.

A goodie, another libturd circle jerk!

Not very likely. I predict his approval rating will continue to rise.

You may be right. However, I disagree. I think the worm is about to turn. Trump's loose mouth has placed too big a target on his back.

People have been saying that ever since he entered the race, and his number just keep rising.

Yeah, but what goes up can drop like a rock. I foresee Trump's Waterloo coming soon. He has started trashing Ben Carson, and I'm interested to see how that affects his poll numbers.

While I do believe Carson has some good ideas, I doubt that he would really like the job as President. The thing that turned me against him is that he's not really a gun-guy, and doesn't seem to back law-enforcement.He lost my support with the statements he made about about the Ferguson officer should have "shot him in the leg", and that if Carson was the officer, he would have "arrested Michael Brown".

He doesn't seem to be living in the real world.
Oh my goodness, this is too funny. Your only perspective is that the cop should have shot to kill no matter what. Cool. :rolleyes:

I want somebody to ask Trump how often he has those lusting thoughts about his daughter. Now that would be entertaining.

Trump is now speaking LIVE from the decommissioned U.S.S. Iowa - and once again Fox News is not covering it. I've noticed that a lot since Trump's "wherever" jab at Megan Kelly. Megyn Kelly is currently interviewing Carly Fiorina. So funny...
I read that and went back and watched it. She is classy, and Trump is such a boor. Trump is playing victim in their little spat. He is behaving like a spoiled two year old. I feel the need to smack him on the behind and make him stand in the corner.
Kelly gave Fiorina such a warm fuzzy interview. A bit too much of that, despite the fact I like Fiorina, this was not the way news people are supposed to act around candidates. A bit more pitbull, a lot less fuzzy kitten, Kelly.

I want somebody to ask Trump how often he has those lusting thoughts about his daughter. Now that would be entertaining.

a61f50625ed0f4f42255bf2c1e944ee85ab4cc2adb77295206fb2b58bbf2ea90_1.jpg

I would think that sooner or later even the morons who don't care about policies would get tired of Trump's fairy dust approach to running the country.
I thought that too, till the polling numbers for Sept came in. I began to be very discouraged.

This is only seven weeks since he began his meteoric rise. I just hope he has a Lucifer like fall

is there anyone here with a daughter and never took her out to dinner and movie....? it's NOT a date, it is just showing her how a respectful young man should treat a lady.

is there anyone here with a daughter and never took her out to dinner and movie....? it's NOT a date, it is just showing her how a respectful young man should treat a lady.

Are you trying to rationalize something? Wow, and in BOLD letters.

Forum List

Back