Will Trump have a meltdown during the CNN GOP debate Wednesday night?

I think it's very possible. What do you think?
I think the chance of a Trump meltdown during the debate is about 5 percent. He's leading in the polls by a huge margin. The moderator could insult the size of his dick and Trump won't give a flying fuck.

If he is caught in a contradiction, he will literally shrug it off.

I think its largely irrelevant. His supporters really don't care much about his policy positions, who he attacks, or what he says.

Think he's bad now? Just wait until he gets to debate whatever Democratic candidate is left. That's when the real fireworks will start.

Oh, DNC analysts masturbate to the idea of Trump as the RNC nominee. He's their wet dream. Alas real life isn't that accommodating. Its highly unlikely he'll make it out of the republican nomination process.

I think its largely irrelevant. His supporters really don't care much about his policy positions, who he attacks, or what he says.

Think he's bad now? Just wait until he gets to debate whatever Democratic candidate is left. That's when the real fireworks will start.

Oh, DNC analysts masturbate to the idea of Trump as the RNC nominee. He's their wet dream. Alas real life isn't that accommodating. Its highly unlikely he'll make it out of the republican nomination process.
But we will have a lot of fun till he drops out

I think the chance of a Trump meltdown during the debate is about 5 percent. He's leading in the polls by a huge margin. The moderator could insult the size of his dick and Trump won't give a flying fuck.

I disagree. I believe Trump will come unhinged if he gets knocked out of his comfort zone.

Last edited:
Its highly unlikely he'll make it out of the republican nomination process.
Who is going to dethrone him? Low Energy Bush? Even Lower Energy Carson?

If anyone does (doubtful) it'll be Chris Christie. He's Trump with policy positions. Bad ones, but they exist.

Trump's entire laughing stock of a campaign is a meltdown. The meltdown won't stop until he suddenly comes to his senses and realizes he's making an ass out of himself. That's when Trump will suddenly become very, very quiet. When it occurs to Trump that he's getting it handed to him, that's when he'll fall silent.

I'm not worried about any kind of meltdown. I think they are going to try and throw some "gotcha" questions at him he won't be able to answer. Whether that makes a difference in his poll numbers or popularity is anybody's guess.

I can almost smell the fear the left has for this Trump guy. He's beating everyone else hands down. Meanwhile the Democrat Party is floundering between a dried up old ratbag liar and an old white Communist.

Ya, the DNC has really screwed the pooch this time. :banana:

Trump is now speaking LIVE from the decommissioned U.S.S. Iowa - and once again Fox News is not covering it. I've noticed that a lot since Trump's "wherever" jab at Megan Kelly. Megyn Kelly is currently interviewing Carly Fiorina. So funny...

I can almost smell the fear the left has for this Trump guy. He's beating everyone else hands down. Meanwhile the Democrat Party is floundering between a dried up old ratbag liar and an old white Communist.

Ya, the DNC has really screwed the pooch this time. :banana:

Besides an Independent draining votes from the top Democrat contender, some have to consider the potential Democrat voters voting for Trump.

As pointed out repeatedly, Trump is no hard core conservative. He believes in socialized medical care and increasing taxes on the wealthy such as Hedge Fund Managers. That offset (as he claims) will allow a middle-class tax reduction.

This is singing to the choir for the Hate Wealthy Democrat faction which is quite large.

Trump is now speaking LIVE from the decommissioned U.S.S. Iowa - and once again Fox News is not covering it. I've noticed that a lot since Trump's "wherever" jab at Megan Kelly. Megyn Kelly is currently interviewing Carly Fiorina. So funny...

I've noticed FOX News' animosity toward Trump too. I don't really consider them to be a "conservative" news source and am ambivalent about supporting Donald Trump.

But one thing I've figured out about the way he's running his campaign: He seems to be using the same playbook of rules the Democrats have traditionally used, and doesn't seem afraid to use dirty politics.

Remember what happened to the "nice guy" candidates the GOP ran in 2008 and 2012? The Democrats chewed them up and spit them out. Hell, half the country was convinced that Romney hated women and old people, that he abused his dog, and that he cheated on his taxes. Unless the GOP is running another "nice" candidate like Fiorina or Jeb, the Democrats are going to have a hard time with Trump. He is very smart, nobody could make that kind of money if they weren't. And he's not afraid to play hard ball with the Democrats because even if he loses, he'll still be a multi-Billion aire.

Forum List

Back