Will Trayvon Martin autopsy findings cause problems for Obama?

ABC reports:

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting

Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened.

"He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style,'" the police report of the witness said. "He then heard a pop. He stated that after hearing the pop, he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass."

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version - ABC News

It warms my heart that Trayvon stood his ground before being murdered by his stalker.

clipart-3roses.gif

RIP, Trayvon.

ABC reports:

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version of Trayvon Martin Shooting

Witnesses, whose names were redacted from the report, also lent support to Zimmerman's version of what happened.

"He witnesses a black male, wearing a dark colored 'hoodie' on top of a white or Hispanic male and throwing punches 'MMA (mixed martial arts) style,'" the police report of the witness said. "He then heard a pop. He stated that after hearing the pop, he observed the person he had previously observed on top of the other person (the male wearing the hoodie) laid out on the grass."

A second witness described a person on the ground with another straddling him and throwing punches. The man on the bottom was yelling for help, the witness told police.

The documents state that Zimmerman can be heard yelling for help 14 times on a 911 call recorded during the fight.

ht_george_zimmerman_injuries_ll_120517_wg.jpg

Cops, Witnesses Back Up George Zimmerman's Version - ABC News

He had to kill a kid to survive a fight, what's he going to do with all the black men that are waiting to run into him on the street. He better move to Idaho or he's dead within 2 years.

He had to kill a kid to survive a fight, what's he going to do with all the black men that are waiting to run into him on the street. He better move to Idaho or he's dead within 2 years.

That doesnt speak highly of the black men in Florida. I get the impression that they aren't nearly as blood thirsty as you are though.

Why should it?
World renown economist Paul Krugman on the Ed Schultz show tonight said we are in a depression.
You wont see the media get on the President on that at all...

Oh and Krugman said the way out of this was to spend more.
He said Hiring more teachers will fix everything.
And fat head Ed Schultz just sat that in total awe of this guy and didn't have the balls to ask....
Where the fuck do we get the money for this.

That doesnt speak highly of the black men in Florida. I get the impression that they aren't nearly as blood thirsty as you are though.

Ever been to Liberty City?

Nope. I still dont think Florida blacks are as blood thirsty as you are. I have more faith in humanity.

obama said if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin, presumably, yes, he too would be a pothead, a drug addict, just like him! The statement might be inopportune, but certainly correct.

Better to die fighting, than begging.

Better to not assault a man and not die.

He stood his ground against a stalker. He was a true man. But that's what happens when you bring fists to a gun fight. That's why I believe in firearms training and familiarization with weapons at an early age. With these stand you ground laws and a quietly kept hatred you can have free rein. That's the lesson I taught my grandkids for the Trayvon Martin case.

God Bless America.

Better to die fighting, than begging.

Better to not assault a man and not die.

He stood his ground against a stalker. He was a true man. But that's what happens when you bring fists to a gun fight. That's why I believe in firearms training and familiarization with weapons at an early age. With these stand you ground laws and a quietly kept hatred you can have free rein. That's the lesson I taught my grandkids for the Trayvon Martin case.

God Bless America.

That's the lesson I taught my grandkids for the Trayvon Martin case.

Did you teach them the best way to kill the white man???? :(

Documents Show Cops Believed Trayvon Martin Killing Was ‘Ultimately Avoidable’

By Nick R. Martin

The killing of Trayvon Martin was “ultimately avoidable” if George Zimmerman had just stayed in his vehicle instead of pursuing the unarmed teen, Florida police investigators concluded in one of a series of reports on the case released late Thursday.

Instead, the Sanford Police Department investigators wrote, Zimmerman confronted the teen, ended up in a struggle and eventually shot him in the chest. In the end, Martin was dead and police were recommending the neighborhood watchman be brought up on a criminal charge of manslaughter.

The conclusions came to light on Thursday as part of a huge release of evidence by the Florida prosecutors who later performed their own investigation and charged Zimmerman with the more serious crime of second-degree murder. Totaling 183 pages, the heavily redacted documents include police narratives, witness interviews, autopsy reports and photos of Zimmerman bloodied after the Feb. 26 struggle.

“The encounter between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin was ultimately avoidable by Zimmerman,” the report said, “if Zimmerman had remained in his vehicle and awaited the arrival of law enforcement, or conversely if he had identified himself to Martin as a concerned citizen and initiated dialogue in an effort to dispel each party’s concern. There is no indication that Trayvon Martin was involved in any criminal activity at the time of the encounter.”​

More: Report Says Trayvon Martin Killing Was ‘Ultimately Avoidable’ | TPMMuckraker

CaféAuLait;5300927 said:
The guy smoked pot?

Who the hell cares? How about the part where the autopsy showed he was not shot at close distance?

It says he was shot at "intermediate range," which forensics expert says means anywhere from 1 to 18 inches away.

In Florida it means 8 inches to 4 feet.

I would call both of those mesurments, 8 inches or 4 feet, "close" range.

Forum List

Back