Will Tokenism save the GOP?

If the GOP has any chance to win back the White House they will need to become the party of the big tent in deed not word. Don't expect the VP nominee to be a white male; of course one must expect the party leaders learned a lesson in 2008 and the person will be vetted up, down and sideways.

Will Tokenism save the GOP? Not likely, for picking the VP nominee based solely on sex or ethnicity will be rightly seen by the majority of voters as what it is, pandering.

LO friggin L!! The world would never have heard of barack obama if he was white and you accuse Republicans of tokenism?
The GOP puts up candidates based on qualifications, not complexion. when we get behind a man like Alan West or Herman Cain, it's not us that does everything in our power to marginalize him.
The left fears viable Conservative minority candidates. The only way they can win is to have a monopoly on the minority vote.

The world heard of Barrack Obama because the people of Illinois elected him in the 2004 Seanate primary campaign, beating Alan Keyes, the tokan put up by the Illinois state GOP. Obama beat the conservative Keyes by a margin of 43%.

Its what the republicans who worked with her said

oh, you mean the two morons who helped McCain to lose the elections..Now instead of blaming themselves they've decided to save their own asses and put the blame on Palin..

Many people held their nose and voted for McCain BECAUSE of Palin..but of course you would never accept that, but who cares anyway..you are Democrat sheep who would follow them over a cliff..

I mean really, you all threw Hillary under the bus (a woman) for some experienced smooth talker(a man)..I also find that hilarious, you all say you care so much more for WOMEN

As it turned out, many more couldn't stand the stench of Palin. McCain blew his moderate base by picking this total imbecile. But you already knew this.

and just as many couldn't and still can't stand the dingbat noting but a career politician Joe Biden
and he's a imbecile of the highest degree.

Last edited:
That's funny coming from the "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" Party, the same Party that Ike had to send in the 82nd Airborne to make them desegregate their schools
Hey.....someone had to move-in and clean-up the (White) trash.

It might-as-well have been a REAL Conservative.

:clap2:

The left absolutely ridiculed the GOP's V.P. nominee because she was a woman. The left still attacks her and even her Down's Syndrome baby and they accuse the GOP of something they call "tokenism"? The world is upside down and backwards in the liberal mind.

I guess you have to be a career politician that has sucked off the taxpayers for life in order to make a good Vice President..that was why Palin wasn't acceptable to them

Any successfull woman politician who doesn't endorse the radical feminist orthodoxy is a huge threat the radical feminists. They have to be destroyed, not just defeated. The left cannot tolerate opposition of any kind.

That's funny coming from the "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" Party, the same Party that Ike had to send in the 82nd Airborne to make them desegregate their schools

Actually, the more reliable version was, "we've lost the south for a generation" , after Johnson pushed and signed one of the most significant civil rights legislation. Your version seems to have come from the bigot pigs who hated that "one person, one vote". Even if he said it, which he may have, the outcome is still the same. Blacks have the same power as whites to vote for the candidate of their choice.

Why are Republicans trying to find new ways to keep minority voting down?

Palin was massively UNINFORMED and had no desire to become informed.

Oh puhleeze. No other politician in the race was given a quiz on foriegn policy issues. The kind of questions the media asked Obama were like the following:

#1) How do you cope with being so brilliant and widely admired?

#2) Is if difficult being perfect in every way?

Actually, the more reliable version was, "we've lost the south for a generation" , after Johnson pushed and signed one of the most significant civil rights legislation. Your version seems to have come from the bigot pigs who hated that "one person, one vote". Even if he said it, which he may have, the outcome is still the same. Blacks have the same power as whites to vote for the candidate of their choice.

False premise alert.

The GOP is NOT trying to keep minority voting down.

But it is considered a good idea to keep illegal voting down.

I realize you dishonest lib hacks like the notion of being able to have your votes weighted more. For the GOP, it's one person, one vote. For yourselves, though, it's more like one person, 3 or more votes.

So, consider the GOP response to you to consist of the phrase, "No fucking way. Fuck you."

Now, hurry back to fucking yourself.

Wait, is the GOP proffering up some unknown half-black guy who's accomplishments total zero?

Oh wait... never mind.

I guess you have to be a career politician that has sucked off the taxpayers for life in order to make a good Vice President..that was why Palin wasn't acceptable to them

Any successfull woman politician who doesn't endorse the radical feminist orthodoxy is a huge threat the radical feminists. They have to be destroyed, not just defeated. The left cannot tolerate opposition of any kind.

So you're stupid enough to think, that women think with their twat? Funny, but I find myself supporting women who expect equal treatment. Were you another right wing victim of Stockholm Treatment?

Its what the republicans who worked with her said

Only the members of McCain's campaign staff who were RINOs and who were eager to curry favor with the state controlled media.

Those very same staff members were the reason McCain lost the election.

Whose jugement would an intelligent person trust?

I can't think of any Republican that doesn't have a ton of baggage. Worse, the base thinks "policy" and "talking points" are the SAME THING. They believe "drill baby drill" is a policy. They believe that health care is bad. They think illegal aliens are getting food stamps and welfare. Only the most shrill will lead the base. That's all they will accept.

So you're stupid enough to think, that women think with their twat? Funny, but I find myself supporting women who expect equal treatment. Were you another right wing victim of Stockholm Treatment?

Then why do leftist women sit silent while Bill Mahar make references to "grudge fucking" Sarah Palin and Louis C.K. refer to Palin's "retard baby" that came from her "retard producing ****"?

Maybe leftist women don't think too much at all.

Frank, the reason I believe you are stupid is because of comments like this. Now, maybe you're ignorant and actually believe what you post, or maybe you're simply a liar. Let me disabuse you of your wrongly held opinion with facts (if you're capable of edification; that's a question unanswered).

What part of what he said isn't a historical fact?

The Dixiecrats now vote for Republicans. The Dixiecrats now are registered as Republicans. Those who were Democrats in 1955 are now Republicans.

The Dixiecrats who were Democrats in 1955 are now mostly all dead, so your claim is fatuous on its face.

Political parites evolve, they change over time. Using examples from half a century ago as proof of how parties funciton today are foolish; foolish because no one believes your attempts to spin history.

Yet, you are trying to claim that people voting today are the same people who voted 57 years ago. And you are calling CrusaderFrank stupid?

I can't think of any Republican that doesn't have a ton of baggage. Worse, the base thinks "policy" and "talking points" are the SAME THING. They believe "drill baby drill" is a policy. They believe that health care is bad. They think illegal aliens are getting food stamps and welfare. Only the most shrill will lead the base. That's all they will accept.

How about Obama's baggage, you know, $16,000,000,000,000 debt record defects, $2,000,000,000,000+ price tag on Obamacare, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, inflation, feckless foreign policy, stock markets stuck below 2004 levels, etc.?

Oh yeah, Obama's a shoe-in.

:lol:

False premise alert.

The GOP is NOT trying to keep minority voting down.

But it is considered a good idea to keep illegal voting down.

I realize you dishonest lib hacks like the notion of being able to have your votes weighted more. For the GOP, it's one person, one vote. For yourselves, though, it's more like one person, 3 or more votes.

So, consider the GOP response to you to consist of the phrase, "No fucking way. Fuck you."

Now, hurry back to fucking yourself.

Of course the GOP is still trying to keep minority voting down. They're still under court order for having admitted to that fact. Show me where the GOP went after white European voter fraud? Show me where they targeted the Irish-American community, or the Russian-American community, with the same tactics they used in African-American communities.

How about Obama's baggage, you know, $16,000,000,000,000 debt record defects, $2,000,000,000,000+ price tag on Obamacare, $5 gas, housing markets off 40%, record numbers of Americans on public assistance, inflation, feckless foreign policy, stock markets stuck below 2004 levels, etc.?

Oh yeah, Obama's a shoe-in.

:lol:

that's why they would rather try and keep this silly War on Women thing going...and talk about a talk show host, etc etc
they don't want to talk about what you posted..
but not worry..we are going to start hitting him with it, soon enough
then we'll see about a shoe in..

Forum List

Back