Will Tokenism save the GOP?

Gee, like the intense vetting of Barrack Hussein Obama? Any question other than "how's your day going?" was greeted with cries of racism.

Palease.

No...but "where's your birth certificate" will be. How many white Presidents were asked to produce theirs? Oh yeah, none...

Hillary was the anointed one... until a slick token black guy showed up and the Democrats had a collective orgasm.. then Hillary was thrown under the bus.

Like you give two shits about Hillary. :doubt:

Obama had a good message and beat Hillary fair and square in the primary, plain and simple. I actually liked Hillary better, voted for her and still think she would have made a better POTUS.

No...but "where's your birth certificate" will be. How many white Presidents were asked to produce theirs? Oh yeah, none...

Hillary was the anointed one... until a slick token black guy showed up and the Democrats had a collective orgasm.. then Hillary was thrown under the bus.

I don't see Republicans having a half woody over their choices. Forget about orgasms. The best they're going to get is a morning piss prick.

No repubs dont act like democrats in saying he is the one, or having an orgasm on national TV. Or fainting at the mere sight of the chosen one of the dnc, because it wasnt the people.

Gee, like the intense vetting of Barrack Hussein Obama? Any question other than "how's your day going?" was greeted with cries of racism.

Palease.

The left created the issues so what is the point?

That the GOP continues to run with it like a bunch of dumbasses. :cuckoo:

But hey, I think they should make it the focal point of their campaigns. :badgrin:

I don't see Republicans having a half woody over their choices. Forget about orgasms. The best they're going to get is a morning piss prick.

No repubs dont act like democrats in saying he is the one, or having an orgasm on national TV. Or fainting at the mere sight of the chosen one of the dnc, because it wasnt the people.

Perhaps it's because your ideological divide is greater than ours. Your job, should you happen to accept it, is to unite the fundies and corporatists. This tape will self destruct in 30 seconds. BTW, did you catch Newt's claim that only Reagan was his equal in speaking?

Speaking of a token, what the hell do you think Joe Biden is? The man does nothing but go around giving pep talks for the Obama and collects a check..

and I'm still getting a kick about how they are now all worried about, vetting..

Who the hell ever heard of Obama? and all they say when you ask them that they tell you, he gave a good speech at a convention..He was a state Senator of the most corrupted government of any state, still never heard of him doing anything outstanding... He was a Inexperienced JUNIOR Senator of less than TWO YEARS before he QUIT to run for President, and they call that VETTING..

cracks me the hell up...:lol:

The left created the issues so what is the point?

That the GOP continues to run with it like a bunch of dumbasses. :cuckoo:

But hey, I think they should make it the focal point of their campaigns. :badgrin:

Really, I have yet to see one GOP add regarding birth certificates. You need to lay off the acid there sparky.

Speaking of a token, what the hell do you think Joe Biden is? The man does nothing but go around giving pep talks for the Obama and collects a check..

and I'm still getting a kick about how they are now all worried about, vetting..

Who the hell ever heard of Obama? and all they say when you ask them that they tell you, he gave a good speech at a convention..He was a state Senator of the most corrupted government of any state, still never heard of him doing anything outstanding... He was a Inexperienced JUNIOR Senator of less than TWO YEARS before he QUIT to run for President, and they call that VETTING..

Not mention Biden's a colossal idiot... the whined about Palin while the proffered up Biden. Oh, the irony.

Not mention Biden's a colossal idiot... the whined about Palin while the proffered up Biden. Oh, the irony.

I guess you have to be a career politician that has sucked off the taxpayers for life in order to make a good Vice President..that was why Palin wasn't acceptable to them

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxAO7cH-xrE]Palin Katie Couric Interview - YouTube[/ame]

Still LMAO!!

That's funny coming from the "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years" Party, the same Party that Ike had to send in the 82nd Airborne to make them desegregate their schools

Frank, the reason I believe you are stupid is because of comments like this. Now, maybe you're ignorant and actually believe what you post, or maybe you're simply a liar. Let me disabuse you of your wrongly held opinion with facts (if you're capable of edification; that's a question unanswered).

The Dixiecrats now vote for Republicans. The Dixiecrats now are registered as Republicans. Those who were Democrats in 1955 are now Republicans.

Political parites evolve, they change over time. Using examples from half a century ago as proof of how parties funciton today are foolish; foolish because no one believes your attempts to spin history.

Its what the republicans who worked with her said

oh, you mean the two morons who helped McCain to lose the elections..Now instead of blaming themselves they've decided to save their own asses and put the blame on Palin..

Many people held their nose and voted for McCain BECAUSE of Palin..but of course you would never accept that, but who cares anyway..you are Democrat sheep who would follow them over a cliff..

I mean really, you all threw Hillary under the bus (a woman) for some INexperienced smooth talker(a man)..I also find that hilarious, you all say you care so much more for WOMEN

Last edited:
Its what the republicans who worked with her said

oh, you mean the two morons who helped McCain to lose the elections..Now instead of blaming themselves they've decided to save their own asses and put the blame on Palin..

Many people held their nose and voted for McCain BECAUSE of Palin..but of course you would never accept that, but who cares anyway..you are Democrat sheep who would follow them over a cliff..

I mean really, you all threw Hillary under the bus (a woman) for some experienced smooth talker(a man)..I also find that hilarious, you all say you care so much more for WOMEN

As it turned out, many more couldn't stand the stench of Palin. McCain blew his moderate base by picking this total imbecile. But you already knew this.

Forum List

Back