If the GOP was unwilling to secure the border under Trump, they will not impeach Mayorkas

The Democrats leave the border wide open for three years allowing ten million Illegals to come in and then say it is the Republican's fault for not agreeing to a bill that would allow 5,000 a day to come in.

Yep, the Moon Bats are that bat shit crazy.

Leftest turds are dimwits all over the world but only in America would you see this level of stupidity.

To think that the GOP had 2 years under Trump to do anything they wanted to do with government, and failed to build the wall and secure the border, why would we ever think they would go through with impeaching Mayorkas for not securing the border either.

Don't get me wrong, Mayorkas should be impeached, but so should the GOP for not doing their jobs either.

Just sick of them all and annoyed at the virtue signaling of pretending they will impeach Mayorkas.
Republicans never had full control. You sound like a Democrat. Resist 45 worked.

He can, and he was.

Yes, there is.

Mayorkas deliberately broke the law.

Conspiracy is a federal crime.

Conspiracy is a felony with a 25 year sentence.
I don't believe conspiracy was cited in the impeachment documents. But yes, they did impeach him with the margin of one vote. I believe personally that it was not a smart move but I don't have a vote. I think it will be precedent for unlimited persecution of cabinet members in the next Republican administration if there is one.

Oh, I don't know - most people would consider perjury - lying to Congress under oath to be a high crime or misdemeanor.
If lying to Congress was an impeachable crime, or the presumption of lying, there would be few people in government who would ever keep their jobs.

If lying to Congress was an impeachable crime, or the presumption of lying, there would be few people in government who would ever keep their jobs.
A Cabinet Secretary, on a matter of of National Security? Do you have some other examples?

A Cabinet Secretary, on a matter of of National Security? Do you have some other examples?
Not without doing some research. But it's hard to go a week in the news without somebody being accused of lying to somebody, including Congress. Off the top of my head I recall Antony Blinken was caught in a lie when he said he had never communicated with Hunter via email. I think at least five Trump cabinet members were accused of lying, etc. While he isn't a cabinet member, we know for a fact Fauci lied to Congress. No charges brought though.

Not without doing some research. But it's hard to go a week in the news without somebody being accused of lying to somebody, including Congress. Off the top of my head I recall Antony Blinken was caught in a lie when he said he had never communicated with Hunter via email. I think at least five Trump cabinet members were accused of lying, etc. While he isn't a cabinet member, we know for a fact Fauci lied to Congress. No charges brought though.
I don't recall a single Trump cabinet member being accused of lying to Congress under oath.

I think Fauci should spend the rest of his life in prison for the lies he told Congress and the American people.

To think that the GOP had 2 years under Trump to do anything they wanted to do with government, and failed to build the wall and secure the border, why would we ever think they would go through with impeaching Mayorkas for not securing the border either.

Don't get me wrong, Mayorkas should be impeached, but so should the GOP for not doing their jobs either.

Just sick of them all and annoyed at the virtue signaling of pretending they will impeach Mayorkas.

1707948167741.png

I don't recall a single Trump cabinet member being accused of lying to Congress under oath.

I think Fauci should spend the rest of his life in prison for the lies he told Congress and the American people.

Forum List

Back