Another executive order from Obama ..

what the hell is the "new world reporter"?

its some hack right wing crazy site

Seemz rational to me. If we have a emerguncy, you want to let the people starve while republicans hord all the food and gas for themselfs?

We all know the free market would leave people starving. We need a vigorus government working for the people to make sure things are done rite.

How come the GOP number on priority is to give tax cuts to billionaires? That's supposed to do "what" exactly?

They keep saying that giving mony "back" to business owners that business owners will spend the mony on making the factorys better, making more stuff and hiring folks. Like yeah. More like they realy speand the money on new toys from overseas. A tax cut for the rich means they can afford that second rolls royce, or they can trade in their 24 foot yat for a 30 foot yat.

same historically failed ideas from the right that caused two economic crashes in one life time.

but but he's sooooo coool and the kids are so cute and the drag queen's arms are so long and toned and ...and ..and but but Bush

Hi daveman

With all due respect and per your concern, I have tried to credit you for your photo within the post. I can't do it near the picture itself, as it is an embedded thumbnail type deal. If you would like your original work removed, please let me know via the contact form at the page. Thank you for the use of it..

R.F. Goggin (NWR)

Last edited:
Hi daveman

With all due respect and per your concern, I have tried to credit you for your photo within the post. I can't do it near the picture itself, as it is an embedded thumbnail type deal. If you would like your original work removed, please let me know via the contact form at the page. Thank you for the use of it..

R.F. Goggin (NWR)
Wait, did you contact me last year about using the image in a newsletter?

They keep saying that giving mony "back" to business owners that business owners will spend the mony on making the factorys better, making more stuff and hiring folks. Like yeah. More like they realy speand the money on new toys from overseas. A tax cut for the rich means they can afford that second rolls royce, or they can trade in their 24 foot yat for a 30 foot yat.

Except that, thanks to President Obama, some are moving back to the US. If the pubs win the White House, there will be more laws to make it more profitable to invest in foreign banks and foreign businesses - just as Mittens already does. One of the first things Mittens would do is repeal the Obama laws help US business. Actually, Noot has said the same thing. I can't think of anything that Santorum has said but he's so always busy obsessing about our sex lives - just as he was when he was in the senate.

Isn't it freaky that Santorum took part in a hush-money-sex scandal while a senator. That sick little twitch makes my skin crawl.

Forum List

Back