Will There Be Urban Riots if Romney Beats Obama?

Sorry bout that,

1. South Central LA will see riots.
2. Chicago too.
3. Detroit will burn.
4. New York will see problems as well.
5. DC area will take a hit.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Nah, Just because Incompetano ordered 750 Million rounds of ammo, along with the other alphabet agencies ordering at least another 15 million rounds, what's to worry? Sure there will be riots and how long will Oblamer allow them to continue? Will he call for martial Law, or will he let the states handle the riots?

Putting politics and partisanship aside (which I've done because they both fucking suck), I gotta wonder, if Obama loses will there be riots?

Obama came into office, and fairly or not, a lot of radical types were inspired by irrational thoughts and expectations. No matter how capable or not Obama was/is, some radical groups had ideas that NO president could accomplish, but they sure thought he could.

So...will there be riots, and by who?

Or, for that matter, what if Obama WINS? For every radical group thinking Obama was the world's savior, there are those that think he is the antiChrist or biggest threat to freedom since the invention of handcuffs. Will any riots or crazy shit happen as a result of Obama winning another 4 years?

I for one think there will be a few things, but they'll be isolated and minor in scale. Our LE community has a pretty good lock on most stuff domestically.

Why would there be riots? We're not the chicken little people. You guys are. You are saying that if Obama gets reelected, then the United States will crumble, be sold to the highest bidder, its citizens put in concentration camps and every other far fetched bullshit thing you can think of to fear monger people.

We're saying that Romney is an awful choice. Sure, a couple more wars might be started that we cannot afford, which will lead to more of our sons and daughters dying(but hey that's what they joined for, right!?), and other ill effects... but it's not a doomsday scenario like you guys are screaming.

You know what?

I welcome the riots .... as long as Obama loses!

I welcome anything in fact.... as long as he loses :D

I guess we'll find out, but for those asking why would anyone even ask...well, it's some of the loons on the left who have tweeted that they'll riot if Obama loses. We should probably ignore those attention whores though.:eusa_whistle:

I guess we'll find out, but for those asking why would anyone even ask...well, it's some of the loons on the left who have tweeted that they'll riot if Obama loses. We should probably ignore those attention whores though.:eusa_whistle:

PEOPLE SAY STUPID SHIT ON THE INTERNET!? FUCKING REALLY!?

I mean of course they do. I'm quoting a bit of it right now.

PEOPLE SAY STUPID SHIT ON THE INTERNET!? FUCKING REALLY!?

I mean of course they do. I'm quoting a bit of it right now.

Awww there's a titty baby...settle down, chief.:lol:

Why? Because I want Romney to win ... that's why :)

To what extent are you willing to have things go to have Romney win?

Simple answer... YES

Edit to explain .... Riots are ok there is a police force to contain them .....so riots no problem

What about the black members of the police force? I bet they shoot the white police. It was on the ANN, that's All ****** News.

Simple answer... YES

Edit to explain .... Riots are ok there is a police force to contain them .....so riots no problem

What will these riots accomplish?

If... if riots occur when Obama loses.... they will accomplish nothing of course.

The important thing is that Romney wins, riots or not.

Agree, most Americans will quietly accept it and stay at home with some kind of strong alcohol.
Yep. Their be those very happy and those who be very sad and those in middle who will not be to fussed either way. But their be no riot

WTF, Just another bump in the road for Oblamer. His close friend once Ayers said that once they got control they had to kill at least 25 million Americans to really tighten the noose.

Why? Because I want Romney to win ... that's why :)

Simple answer... YES

What if Romney loses? To what extent are you willing to have things go to have Obama ousted?

Can you wait four more years?

If... if riots occur when Obama loses.... they will accomplish nothing of course.

The important thing is that Romney wins, riots or not.

But you want riots what good will they serve?

I don't want riots.

But IF riots occur ..... so be it.... control them and then move on on.

You just may get your wish...:lol:

8006471248_c5ba4e8338_h.jpg

Forum List

Back