Will the Resistance fade?

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

Can the Resistance keep up the intensity through 2020?

I don't expect them to fade. This is centered around big money. When the IMF starts screaming..........that's big money. That big money controls the media. You are dealing with people that are so into screaming and yelling that they don't hear anything else. That money needs division to run the show. Which means not a damn thing necessary will be done. That's just what is wanted.

Damn, they are idiots.
Yeah, my guess is that this will continue. This just feels different.

As if political passions in this country were not high enough, Trump's win has taken them to a whole new level.

I heard Rush the other day say that the Resistance is beginning to slow down, and I see zero (0) sign of that. Trump has 12-18 months to make a clear and positive mark, because what's coming from the Left in '18 and '20 will be big and intense.

What worries me is that a Trump flameout would usher back in the "progressives", not liberals, and the madness will continue - just in a different form.

They are paying for the resistance...so they can always get a crowd/rioters to from up whenever they want.....bob craemer and scot foval are still in business and still organizing people to incite violence....except now they are doing it at Town Halls instead of Trump rallies......

The real insanity....if Ruth Ginsberg assumes room temperature and Trump gets to appoint her replacement....you have not seen the bitch fest that the left will engage in when that happens...you are talking calling out the National Guard to restore order and to keep all the local Starbucks safe from window smashers....( the funny thing is....Star Bucks actually supports those nut jobs......)

Dude, when Ginsberg leaves or ends up as worm food? Champagne is going to flow......I will offer forth glasses full of the "bubbly" when that klunt dies or leaves......

They are paying for the resistance...so they can always get a crowd/rioters to from up whenever they want.....bob craemer and scot foval are still in business and still organizing people to incite violence....except now they are doing it at Town Halls instead of Trump rallies......

The real insanity....if Ruth Ginsberg assumes room temperature and Trump gets to appoint her replacement....you have not seen the bitch fest that the left will engage in when that happens...you are talking calling out the National Guard to restore order and to keep all the local Starbucks safe from window smashers....( the funny thing is....Star Bucks actually supports those nut jobs......)
Yeah, as nuts as this is, the fight over the next Supe judge (if it happens) will take us to a whole new level...
Ill give that one note though - that is at least a fight that is worth having. It might be refreshing to see a political fight over something that actually matters rather than the standard garbage everyone fights over.

Dude, when Ginsberg leaves or ends up as worm food? Champagne is going to flow......I will offer forth glasses full of the "bubbly" when that klunt dies or leaves......

Yeah...but the left is going to go insane......let me correct that...they are going to go even more insane than they already are...we are talking burning cities if Trump gets to pick her replacement...and if that replacement is an actual Judge....a conservative.......yeah....call out the National Guard....

I am not sure that will be the deciding factor.

We have things that have to be done. The Democrats have proven they are incapable. The GOP is proving they are incapable. I think a lot of people are tired of watching both kick cans down the road to make sure their buddies can bank.

We have things that have to be done. The Democrats have proven they are incapable. The GOP is proving they are incapable. I think a lot of people are tired of watching both kick cans down the road.
And yet the reelection rate remains in the 90 percent range (off the top of my head).

Therein lies the problem - people say that they are tired of kicking the can and then elect the same dipshits. The electorate has become very lazy.

We have things that have to be done. The Democrats have proven they are incapable. The GOP is proving they are incapable. I think a lot of people are tired of watching both kick cans down the road.
And yet the reelection rate remains in the 90 percent range (off the top of my head).

Therein lies the problem - people say that they are tired of kicking the can and then elect the same dipshits. The electorate has become very lazy.

I agree.

Clown in charge to liberals is like red to bull...get ready for some raging impaling in 18/20.

Can it change? About as likely as Trump starting to communicate like a respectable, intellectually developed adult with a shred of humanitarian concern and conscience.

Clown in charge to liberals is like red to bull...get ready for some raging impaling in 18/20.

Can it change? About as likely as Trump starting to communicate like a respectable, educated adult with a shred of humanitarian concern and conscience.
Vodka?

Can it change? About as likely as Trump starting to communicate like a respectable, intellectually developed adult with a shred of humanitarian concern and conscience.

I don't think you understand. The Democrats are going to need something to run on and they don't have that. Nor do they have a recent history of wise choices. They screwed that up.

Yeah...but the left is going to go insane......let me correct that...they are going to go even more insane than they already are...we are talking burning cities if Trump gets to pick her replacement...and if that replacement is an actual Judge....a conservative.......yeah....call out the National Guard....
The resistance, lead by the elite left, will not fade. I suspect it will increase no matter if Trump appoints another SC judge or not. They are entirely invested in causing as much disruption as possible. They know if Trump succeeds, they are toast. So, expect things to get worse...maybe much worse.

Term limits might be a solution. Imagine a Congress without criminals like Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCain, Feinstein, Graham, etc....it might limit the power of the elite left, in controlling the ruling class.

I don't think you understand. The Democrats are going to need something to run on and they don't have that. Nor do they have a recent history of wise choices. They screwed that up.

I don't think you do. Red to bull.

Democrats want a respectable administration that continues what Obama admin was doing, in the way it was doing it.

And that will be your downfall.

And that will be your downfall.

Sure sure. OUR downfall, brought on by orange monkey specializing in feces throwing.

Last edited:

A good test case will be tomorrow at the Oscars. We will see if the elite left will escalate their crazed political agenda.

A good test case will be tomorrow at the Oscars. We will see if the elite left will escalate their crazed political agenda.
Oh, I suspect you can bet on it.

The Left are dumb. They are expending all this energy NOW rather than during an election cycle. By the time the mid terms role around all of this will be long since forgotten.
And honestly while the crowds look large at many of the events I still believe it is a vocal minority rather than a majority. The media loves a good ratings bonanza so they are more than happy to focus on the mouse in the viper pit.

How is that a test? The looney Hollywood elites never pass up a point to pretend their voices are somehow important.

Forum List

Back