So, the marxist soros press has moved away from reporting that the russians fixed the elections.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I looked around the headlines and I am not seeing anything. So, the sheep have stopped posting these things.

LOL!!!

Lets go over all of the things they claimed AFTER November 8th, 2016 shall we?

hqdefault.jpg

I still don't see the American main stream soros media being blamed. I seem to remember all of the media claiming the witch had it wrapped up. That ALL of the battle ground states were all going to the witch. I seem to remember the witch believing the false reporting. I seem to remember Trump campaigning far harder in those states as the main stream soros media mocked him.

Does the soros media take responsibility for any of their clear false reporting? Naaaah. Does not occur to them. They are still in such shock that their normal tactics that always work, did not work. That their false hype and cries of racism racism racism did not work.

They of course need another reason to deal with the actual truth that causes such cognitive dissonance.

Hillary%2BMust%2BWin%2BIowa.png

wRd5cEa.gif

Nothing wrong with her at all.....

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Left wingers are so pitiful.

The best part of every left winger ran down the cracks of their mothers asses and left a brown stain on a mattress.

fnnME6u.jpg

I looked around the headlines and I am not seeing anything. So, the sheep have stopped posting these things.

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

I still don't see the American main stream soros media being blamed. I seem to remember all of the media claiming the witch had it wrapped up. That ALL of the battle ground states were all going to the witch. I seem to remember the witch believing the false reporting. I seem to remember Trump campaigning far harder in those states as the main stream soros media mocked him.

Does the soros media take responsibility for any of their clear false reporting? Naaaah. Does not occur to them. They are still in such shock that their normal tactics that always work, did not work. That their false hype and cries of racism racism racism did not work.

They of course need another reason to deal with the actual truth that causes such cognitive dissonance.

wRd5cEa.gif

Naw, they are just catching their wind, lol.

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

wRd5cEa.gif

Do you consider yourself better educated than Owebo?

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

wRd5cEa.gif

Lying suits you. Don't change.

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

wRd5cEa.gif

Do YOU know that Russia wasn't involved in our elections? Republicans in congress aren't too keen on following up on this

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

wRd5cEa.gif

Goddam that's funny.

LOL!!!

hqdefault.jpg

wRd5cEa.gif

Ace-Ventura-Awesome-Bravo-Congrats-Congratulations-Good-for-you-Good-job-Great-Jim-Carey-Nice-one-Nice-work-Point-Right-on-Thank-you-Thanks-Thumbs-up-Way-to-go-Well-done-You-You-are-awesome-Oh-You-GIF.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back